Serious Question Sup Forums
Are the Jews even trying to hide their
Brainwashing just look at this Trailer and
Judge for yourself And if you think this is bad watch the actual fucking movie
youtube.com/watch?v=iUi0_0yijsE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clearly they are because I don't notice anythi- Ahh, now I see it.

>NOTSEES? I HATE NOTSEES

The quality is clearly bad, but I don't see what the problem with murdering the shit out of some Nazis is.

Jews are evil and they need to be stopped before they completely degrade and destroy our once great nation. I am not fucking kidding....they are literal parasites sucking the life out of our country.

The definition of Nazis is misconstrued. It's boiled down to:
>I think the anti-white agenda that's been spread around the media and modern society is absurd, unfactual, and dangerous
>YOU DAMN NAZI!!! *punch*

I would watch this if the Nazis won in the end, but of course they're too lame to do anything like that

>NAZIS? I HATE NAZIS.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICAN POP CULTURE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

NAZIS PORTRAYED AS VILLAINS???

WTF

No, their propaganda is now a lifestyle for ignorant secularists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Stop spreading this bullshit argument. It’s so tired.
>What’s wrong with killing Nazis?
>Well the progressives think anyone right of Hilary Clinton is a Nazi!

Also the trailer looks like shit and no one watches CW.

LOL, assembling gullible goys to fight the good fight against themselves.
> top kek

This
To them, everyone is a NAZI.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
>"There's a 53rd Earth, it's called Earth X"
>Show pic of a concentration camp with bald children being shoved around.
Fucking KEK this is high comedy.

But in the trailer we clearly see they are oppressors who keep people in camps.

>you will never live on earth 53

It's true and you know it. The fact a statement as mundane as "It's okay to be white" is considered racist and controversial these days, and that "It WaS cLeArLy tHe NaZiS!" speaks volumes, don't you think?

whelp... should we start disliking the fuck out of this on YT?

>we clearly see they are oppressors who keep people in camps
That's what all anti-white progressives see straight white men as. Look at how these sheboons are reacting to Doug Jones's win. They literally think they're "superheroes" defeating the bad guys.

The jews really like to project what they would do to us onto their opposition, don't they?

kek

The statement in itself was never the issue, at least to anyone who is not a raging anti-white bigot. The issue was the intent with which it was posted and who was posting it. Understand that we have the image of being a board that advocates for an ethnostate, therefore a campaign by us to spread this statement is seen as having additional meaning and connotation.

Yes, certainly there is a certain subset of people who would classify all white men as nazis, but I am not certain the creators of the show are part of that group. It is possible that they are, but the trailer is insufficient for me to make that judgement.

>muh jewish brainwashing
No, this is just the average Americlap understanding of politics.
>"WTF, you are a conservative? You fucking NAZI!"
>"WTF, you are a liberal? You fucking COMMIE!"
Americans are like children and their entertainment just reflects that.

>consuming (((media)))

>The issue was the intent with which it was posted and who was posting it.
so what was the intent in your opinion?
i mean i can tell you the intent and why it was a success but id love to hear your thoughts first

Only fags, hide flags Bucko

There’s a difference between loud twitter/university retards and mainstream culture. Yes, some idiots will label anyone right of center a Nazi, but they are in the minority. I’m just sick of hearing the same canned response to “what’s wrong with killing/punching Nazis?” I’m also sick of Nazis showing up in fiction as villains all of the time. Make a new enemy.

Topkek I watched that shit. Overgirl was based as fuck with her comments. The rest was obvious garbage. Well actually no, the quality was even worse then what you usually get to see, outright repulsive.

Meh, they're fighting nazis because nazis are universally considered evil outside of Sup Forums. True, they have a bunch of empowered women in the cast but the cast is also overwhelmingly white, considering 56% reality.

The real question here is how can they still sell this trash to the masses. After six gorillion superhero movies, isn't it enough? They're not even trying and still making tons of money off of this. Are we really that stupid?

Oh noes! How bad!

Oh look, the crossover nobody asked for. And it looks boring as hell. At least Marvel make awesome movies based on comics which weren't so popular until their movie adaptions like Antman and Guardians of the Galaxy.

nice! i'm watching the shit out of that,
Got Michael schofield and Lincoln burrows from prison break in it as well!

looks like a good film, thanks user.

also, fuck the nazi's, jews will rule the world, deal with it.

Just watched this with my girlfriend the other night and we nearly barfed at this garbage. Then the 56% face "Nazis" came on and we just couldn't handle it.

>DC's greatest heroes
>Supergirl

WHAT!

>capeshit

The original intent, as far as I can remember, was to show that people would freak out over a simple statement on a white piece of paper. So on that note, it was a success.

However, they were not simply freaking out over the statement itself, they were freaking out over who posted said statement.

Also Super Jewess wtf.

>There’s a difference between loud twitter/university retards and mainstream culture

That difference is getting smaller by the day.

This makes the nudes even better

>caring more about my flag than my comment
Stay mad Americunt. You know what I said is true. I could use any memeflag or VPN I want and it would still be true.

I've seen that crossover and it was so fucking bad; almost felt like Schindler's List 2.0. The SS Supergirl was hot though.

He's right though, the meme flags are pretty much low iq/underage detectors.

Doesn't look that good. The whole Nazi villains thing has lost its shock value. They look cool enough. Looking foreword to the cartoon movie more.

>HAYT SPEEECH ISS NAWT FREEE SPEEECH LAWK EM UP!!! WE HAVE FEEELINGS BWAHHHH WAHHHH
Come on now.

But... She's a fuck kike.

I never advocated for locking anyone up, user. I just said I understand why a minority would be worried when someone who advocates for segregation posts race-related messages on their campus. It is only human. If I was in Africa and black nationalists who want whitey out were posting pro-black posters around me I would feel a degree of discomfort as well.

Yeah. Sometimes I fucking hate this place.

this crossover looks bad and why is there 6 million clones of the human torch here. Marvel has alot of other characters they can put in the dc universe

Haha these fucking Jews...I think they're getting spooked

> I understand why a minority would be worried when someone who advocates for segregation posts race-related messages on their campus
Lmao at this deluded nonce.
>Only nazis discuss race related topics on campus
There’s literally entire courses on it
>Only nazis want segregation
There’s plenty of black groups who advocate for black only facilities and such at universities.

And yes I wouldn’t care about blacks not wanting to live with me. I don’t want to live with them.

Post the nudes

>Lmao at this deluded nonce.
Elaborate
>Only nazis discuss race related topics on campus
>Only nazis want segregation
Never claimed that. But the source of this particular operation was known, and we have the fame of white nationalists.

Yeah youre right, the goal was to expose latent anti white racism, which it did.
Who posted the signs is irrelevant, any attempt to suggest the message was tainted by who put the signs up is an attempt to justify questioning the message.

>capeshit
In the current year?

>try to make nazis look evil constantly
>Literally make them look more badass with cool suits and gas masks 24/7
Is their goal the opposite? Are they trying to fire up Europe to go the opposite route of degeneracy by artificially engineering this shitheap what we call western media? Sometimes I wonder if their goal is to create the 4th Reich intentionally, I have my theories anyway.

The Jewish Masters have until the years 2027-2047 to render white people a non factor in future violence. The Boomer Generation will be in their 70's to 90's during these years and a non factor in major fighting that will break out due to mass non white immigration to formerly white countries. (((Their))) current strategy is to convince as many whites as possible to race mix and demonize the whites who want to stay white/live in white communities. The non whites have not been taught to hate their own color or culture like the whites have post WW II. That means they don't feel pity for Jews but instead distrust. Notice how much anti white/pro race mixing propaganda has come into the mainstream media since 1990 or so. The TV and Movies are full of Non White lovers and heroes while the white males are the villains. White men can stop this if they fight smart. Know your (((Masters.)))

Anyone knows if you back man into a corner with nothing to lose is when he is the most feared. Like I said, I wonder if this is their intention they want this. Remember one thing, the jews always played both sides in history. What if their goal is to get rid of all the degenerates but the only way to do that is to pin man into a corner once again. Like I said in my other post, this is all nothing more than a thought. It could be untrue but I still wonder.

Comic Superheroes were always Jewish Propaganda.

>More superhero trash

Why are Jews and the media bankrupt of original ideas?

This, even Bruce Wayne was original and still consider a jew. Why do people fall for the comic shit. Captain America was created to kill NAZI and save communist citizen and jews.

pic related

I think a few Jews are starting to get wary of the Master Class. The MC is the Jewish Masters and their Good Goy Overseers. It's quite similar to the old plantation style. The Israeli Jews do not want to be sacrificed for the sake of biblical prophecy. Khazar Jews have light skin and will likely be targeted right along with whites should any race war break out. That will create a few "enemy of my enemy" situations but be ware of the kind Jew. When the Jew tells you the truth, he is setting you up to be told a bigger lie. A Jew manipulates everyone he can. It is his nature. Other Jews. Whites. Niggers. Arabs. Don't trust a Jew farther than you can throw him.

>time traveling nazis

isn't that a little cliche?

Wouldn't it be a best idea to travel in the past to change things or to travel in the future to get shiny tech?

I'd still take Capeshit over Doctor Jew.

It gets to be amusing when you realize if they get the Civil War they seem to want by attempting a coup we can rest easy knowing their idea of gun strategery is to walk into a room as an unorganized mass and get into a staring contest.

they're cw shows, theyre trite and predictable in every way

Democrat strategists are bringing nazis back. But why?

Prepare for SJW "Resistance"Meme's:
Activate Useful Idiots edition.
The whole movie is about KYS for "the Resistance"

underrated

>OY VEY LITERAL UNAMBIGUOIS NAZI'S
Fucking peepers creepers I am so utterly fucking sick of how dog shit media is at portraying the nazi's as anything other than a frowny face to stab. This is just straight up cringy to any non completely bluepilled fuck that picked up a history book.

It's more than nudes, my dude.

The nazis have been nothing but a frowny face to stab forever. I remember growing up on original fps games like call of duty stabbing frowny fucking nazis. People are only sick of it now because the left likes to call the right nazis.

How many times did they hold you back for 8th grade?

I was bug sprayed five times.

Pretty much. They still act like there weren't any softies in the army just equal piss boiling evil for obvious reasons
>pic related