Would you protect this smug?

Would you protect this smug?

Other urls found in this thread:

bzland.net/?board=2551.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SUBS WHEN? IS KIKU FINALLY DEAD?

~50 minutes

Not yet

Well shit I fucked up the subject field, leave it like that or make a proper thread?

I can still find it through the catalog's search box cause of the filename

>Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu S2 - 06 [720p]

It's time my dudes.

This child does not give a fuck about Kiku

He's like the Megumin of rakugo.

>No Rakugo in the subject

You dumb fuck.

Requesting a transparent of smug Kiku.

>local man not so smug after a heart attack

SHOW MUST GO ON

Storytelling of steel

>no spooky eyes this week
boo

Maybe he just doesn't properly understand what is happening? He is just four or five, or something, at least I didn't understand the situation when a close relative was very ill when I was that age.

its habbening

yet another great episode with great interaction.

I remember reading this spoiler about Konatsu, Miyokichi and Sukeroku when the first season was airing but I forgot most what it was about. Can someone tell me again?

Waiting for the dude who do the transparent background images do this one.

Miyo tries to kill Kiku and then commit suicide, Sukeroku barges in and get stabbed to death by mistake, then angry loli Konatsu proceeds to throw her mother from the window.

For fuck's sake just wait until next week. And if any mangafag is willing to post that spoiler, please use the spoiler tag this time.

>this guy

Thanks, I couldn't remember the order of the events.

I'm glad Mangetsu is getting more screen time.

Fuck this stalker.

This guy creeps me out, there's definitely something wrong with him.

I like him, but I know something is afoot. What a conflicting feel

Aside from his teeth?

He wants to save Rakugo, it's okay.

His teeth was normal some episodes back

This. He's a hero antagonist.

Rakugo are like pandas, just let it die already!

This scene looks pretty.

Who is this woman?

My wife

Never!

This week's episode felt so short. I think that was because of the spectacular Inokori. It was so touching when Yota started to cry because Kiku hadn't been there to listen to him, I almost got misty eyes too!
And oh boy, I just can't wait for next week's episode. It seems the past is finally coming to haunt us.

Yota-ko finally found his own rakugo!

Where they talking about the Kobe earthquake from 1995?

Every episode I watch I miss Sukeroku even more.

Isobee crossover when?

Isn't this set much earlier than that? Like in the 70's or 80's?

This is something I feel dull about not figuring it out myself along with HOW FUCKING OLD IS MATSUDA?

Matsuda is Rakugo itself.

>tfw Kiku plans on doing lover's suicide with Matsuda
Greatest love story ever

The Showa Genroku are the 60s and early 70s but the series skipped over them. Between Sukeroku's death and Yota getting released from jail.

CHEESE

Right now after all the time skips it should be early '90s.
Too old to drive a car to my mind, pic related was at the end of the first season.

All these talk of Kiku's age and health, and there's Matsuda still driving fuckers around.

Oh yeah, I forgot that. So why does Kiku look so much more like shite?

He's become a fussy old queen.

>Matsuda is immortal
I see now.

Heactually still lives in the manga epilogue.

Yeah, I know. I found it hilarious.

I'll just write this here and leave because I'm afraid of spoiled.
I FUCKING KNEW IT!
Kiku didn't tell "us" the whole story, he was hiding something. What we saw during the flashback was an adulterated truth. We didn't see a camera in the hotel recording their performances, he lied and hide the evidence. Next episode he must tell the truth to Konatsu while Matsuda confirms to Yotaro and Higuchi.

At least he'll try to redeem himself.

Matsuda is 72 years old and 95 in the last chapter, Shin uses an iphone 4S so it should be around 2011

Ah okay, thank you for clearing that up!

Definitely, most people don't properly grasp the concept of death until adolescence.

Matsuda confirmed the queen of England.

I find this convincing.

wait is this what really happened? or is this just a theory that was posted during s1?

It's real, but I don't have the pages on my computer anymore so you have to trust my words on it. Or wait next week.

right, every time i see Matsuda i keep asking myself
>how old is this guy?

Because I'm a good person.

This one as well.

The end.

Last minute of ep 5 and first few minutes of this ep were the best this show's gotten since last season. I can't wait the next ep.

The background art in this anime is pretty great

thanks (i appreciate the action but) you posted them at the same time when i was scanning through the vol at
bzland.net/?board=2551.0
after scanning vol8 i believe you now

Why are people wanting to get spoiled about something that's happening next week.

Patience is a bygone virtue.

jesus christ

It was spoiled to death in the s1 threads and if you held out this long why bother now

Man who tells stories for a living can spin an epic yarn.

More news at 11.

>showa genroku
>extends into the Heisei Era

FUCKING DROPPED

I've been thinking this is scene from the OP is a Evangelion (ep. 26) homage. Anyone else thinks the same?

Would Kiku get in the robot?

At the rate things are going, he'd sit back watching the world burn.

NEXT WEEK
FUCKING FINALLY

He feels strangely out of place. As if his character design just wandered in from some battle harem LN-adaptation and picked up some glasses on the way, or something like that.

So do they all tell the same 200+ year old stories every time?
Apparently according to WIkipedia there's a big fat book of over 1000 stories but every guy only seems to do a limited amount.

Maybe some are bigger crowd-pleasers than others.

Probably depends on your capacity for memorizing the stories and your ability to perform them well.

Nope not hovering over that, fuck you

Good thing you're not forced to do that.

Not that user, my dude. However, I did cobble up this.

Not that user either, but here you go.

user can you do this one too please

Thank you my fine gentleman.

oh shi-

Sure.

thanks user!

Has there ever been a cuter shota in anime?

you_tried.jpg, but I appreciate and love you user.

I don't think I have seen a bigger cuck than this retard. That bitch doesn't even put out, all he gets is verbal abuse for supporting his wife's son.

That part where they describe the old Rakugo theater was really touching.

You're the retarded one if you think Konatsu doesn't like Yota, don't enjoy his company and don't thinks he's a great father. Are you even watching the show?

I love how they built up to Yota's performance of Inokori by only showing bits and pieces whenever anybody else performed it.

The performance itself was sublime.