/Catholic General/ Hellfire Edition

>Reminder that all other denominations are KIKED

>Reminder that our struggle against the Jews and Moslems is our religious duty sanctioned by the Lord

>Passage of the day: Apocalypse of Saint John the Apostle 2:9
I know thy tribulation and thy poverty, but thou art rich: and thou art blasphemed by them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=COiHGmTaUT8

>Peace be with you

Other urls found in this thread:

novusordowatch.org/2013/10/conclave-1958-bizarre-anniversary/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Americans_in_the_American_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saltire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_music_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Burgundy
strawpoll.me/14607714/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just in case any of you are sad with the holidays coming up.

Lol

reminder for this Christmas

to all the prots lurking

PAPIST SCUM!!!!

Do not despair in these times of madness and degeneracy.

>popes have been heretical liars for almost 200 years
>Catholicism isn't kiked goyim

daily reminder Sup Forums is NOT a christcuck board

christians are shilling their shit here not us

>implying Christ instituted heresy
repent user

Once we finish of the heebs and moslems you prots are next

>cathocucks are literally satanic and every single "ritual" they perform is precisely the opposite of what the gospel demands
>everything that isn't catholic is kiked guys!!!
What a fucking joke. The entire point of the bible was to expose occult secret societies full of demonic rituals and tell people they didn't have to be enslaved by them. Catholicism is simply Kabbalah for the masses, communism version 1.0. I can't wait until you scumbags get chased out of the West and have to resort to "converting" nigs in Africa where you belong.

>implying Catholics give a shit about Christ
You cunts worship a cunt, Mary.

Being a Catholic now is like being a Muslim if Muhammad never existed. What's the point? The Vatican is kiked and cucked, the popes are all heretics and not real popes, traditional Catholic practices have been removed, etc.

it's a pagan board

My name isn't Mary.
Also Catholics worship the Trinity, solely, so repent for calling the Trinity such vile things.

Mary isn't part of the trinity yet you worship the holy mother of Christ as if she is.

Also trinity is garbage lies. Christ's teachings are about finding god within yourself in life to be able to connect with him in death. Not about being a good person, but about opening your soul to the eternal creator and accepting you are one with it. Christ isn't a name it's a title for a state of being all men can achieve through the teachings of the first Christ.

>Mary isn't part of the trinity yet you worship the holy mother of Christ as if she is.
Prove it.
>Also trinity is garbage lies.
R E P E N T.
>Christ isn't a name it's a title for a state of being all men can achieve through the teachings of the first Christ.
I like how you believe this and say Catholics go against Christ's teachings.
REPENT

Blessed Kek

Pagans are so retarded. You act like you are some trad viking living in the woods or something but we all know you are just an edgy faggot who spends all day online.

>prove it
Father, son, holy spirit
I don't see mention of mother in there.

>I like how you believe Christ's teachings but say Catholics who don't follow them at all because they refuse to understand them, go against Christ's teachings
K

Prove that I, or the Church teaches/believes, that Mary is part of the Trinity and to be worshiped.

Jews hijacked the RC church at the papal conclave of 1958

Have you ever prayed for a dead relative or friend? Thats what we do when we pray to mary. We don't ask her to save us, because that is only possible through the lord. We ask her to pray for us, which is not anti-biblical in any way

>2017
>una cum antichrist

>A
>FUCKING
>MEATBALL

I agree that Vatican 2 was a terrible event for the One True Church.

But we should never surrender, never give a single inch. I am a Roman Catholic and I would rather die than flee the faith

>a dyke
>playing dress-up
who cares

novusordowatch.org/2013/10/conclave-1958-bizarre-anniversary/

>the moment in Church history that appears to contain the cause of the Eclipse of the Catholic Church and the introduction of the Novus Ordo Religion and its false “Popes”. October 26, 1958, is when all the trouble began; it is ground zero of the New Church.

The Papal Conclave of 1958 was a scandalous travesty; the church was hijacked by NWO bolshevik jews gangsters who even murdered a cardinal to get their way.

You pagans have lots of your own threads. If you don't want to engage in Christian discussion, why not just keep out Christian threads?

>he worships a yid

People care. She is literally the spiritual leader of your "country." Sweden honestly deserves to be conquered by Moslems at this point

>Pslam 9:18
The wicked shall be turned into hell, all the nations that forget God.

when christcucks leave europe

Jesus was not a "Jew"

Here are some facts:

Ethnic Jews are mostly Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi.

Ashkenazi Jews come from the short lived Khazar Empire from the caucus region of northern Turkey. Even 23 and me (a Jew owned business) supported this concept until Ashkenazi kvetched and shut it down.

Sephardic Jews are come from Spain and Portugal and are ethnically similar to most mediterranean people, meaning they are a mix of European, African and Middle Eastern.

Mizrahi Jews are more indigenous to the region. However, it is theorized that they are not a good representation of the ethnic group that occupied the Levant in the times of Christ. Many historians agree that the original Greek ethnicity was bred out and destroyed due to years of conquest and occupation, so its very likely to believe that the same thing happened to the indigenous people in the Levant.

Now, moving on to the Jewish "religion." Modern Judaism is Rabbinical Judaism and is a completely man made religion. The original Jewish religion died out when the Roman General Titus led his 10th Legion to sack Jerusalem. Luckily, the Covenant of the Lord was passed to the Catholic Church.

>tl;dr Modern Jews are not ethnically or religiously related to the Biblical Jews

I clearly stated she is not part of the trinity. My argument isn't that she is taught to be part of it, but that she is worshipped and venerated by Catholics more than any other denom.

As for Jesus and his teachings, until you've forsaken the world and gone inward unto yourself, as he did for 40 days and 40 nights, fasting and meditating on himself and the divine within, you cannot be with god when you die. You do not accept Jesus into your heart and be saved, you accept the divinity within yourself and how you are a small part of the grand plan that is the eternal creator. Jesus was a yogi who spent most of his adolescent to early adult life studying meditation and indian/Asian religion. He is basically telling you to meditate and unlock your kundalini, ascending your body born spirit past the flesh into the divine.

But you've been cucked and kiked into believing he was some wise man who simply knew everything from birth and used magic to help people before being killed. You think his dad is a bearded man in the clouds who fucked a virgin girl to birth himself. Basically.

They're all metaphors for shit that's so far beyond human bodies and forms and ideals. You're supposed to ignore this 3d life and accept it is an irrelevant illusion in the face of the infinite majesty that is the supreme being, creator of all. It's not about a person named Jesus, or Mary, or Joseph, or a god named Allah or Jehovah or Yahweh, or Zeus or Ra. It's about the concepts behind these names and titles.

You always need one butthurt pagan in every /cg/

>I am a Roman Catholic and I would rather die
If you are a cathcuck, I'd rather you die too. I can't believe you are flying that flag as a cathcuck, don't you know what the tripleK things of popery?

>Sweden honestly deserves to be conquered by Moslems at this point
I'm pretty sure it already has been.

>all other denominations are kiked
says a member of the one started by a jewish guy who immediately became its leader afterwards
all abrahamic religions are jewish sects, the messiah is a jewish concept and jesus was educated in the synagogue

>spiritual leader
you really have no idea what you're talking about, she's not very powerful. there are secular leaders who wield a lot more power over public counciousness than her.

and again, she is literally playing dress-up. she's not a bishop or even a priest. just a dyke with a mitre

I am Irish Catholic and my family has been in Alabama since the 1700s.

>Reminder that all other denominations are KIKED
You're one denomination away from the truth.
You can get there, sole invicto volente.

>I am Irish Catholic and my family has been in Alabama since the 1700s.
Irish huh? Wow been here all this time and still haven't assimilated as an American yet. You have to go back.

Bumping. How's everyone doing today.
Just got back from early screening of the new star wars film, and I can only assume hell is watching it over and over.

Whats wrong with Irish pride? You clearly have never been to Dixieland

>Gas the yankees civil war now

Im doing ok. I should be studying for my finals but I am procrastinating on Sup Forums

*inhales*

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>My argument isn't that she is taught to be part of it, but that she is worshipped and venerated by Catholics more than any other denom.
Mary is an ancient demon worshiped as Venus by the Romans, Aserath by the Cannaites, Ishtar by the Assyrians, Inanna by the Sumerians where she gets her colorful moniker "the whore of Babylon." Cathcucks literally worship the whore of Babylon and have idols to her in their churches.

Fuck off redcoat

>Whats wrong with Irish pride? You clearly have never been to Dixieland
You clearly have never been to a KKK meeting. Irish and Cathcucks are definately not welcome. I'm just not sure why you fly the flag of people who hate you.

BIN THAT RACISM

Cathcucks also eat a fucking cracker they think magically turns into the body of christ and drink wine they think magically turns into the blood of christ, in some type of mock cannabalism ritual, but Cathcucks don't even read the Bible and know what Jesus said. Fucking LOL. The Romans and Kikes killed Christ and now you fags reinact eating his corpse.

How does one tell whether they are in a state of mortal sin or not?

I know the whole deal. "grave matter, full consent of will, full knowledge"
I've commited many sins that are considered grave matters since my last confession. Sometimes I commit serious sins, particularly sins of though, mere hours after my confession. I have no idea whether I had sufficient consent of will. I don't know what the threshold is.

The advice of talking to a priest seems pointless. Some priests think that anyone hardly ever has "full" consent of will, and that mortal sins have to involve a clear, unambiguous rejection of God. Others think we are in a constant state of mortal sin. Who is right? Both for all we know. Revelation isn't clear.

It's fine to have ambiguities in the faith and to accept we don't know things. But the problem is, one of the conditions of recieving the Eucharist is to not be in a state of mortal sin. Recieving the Eucharist in this state is a severe blasphemy equal to slaying Christ himself. So we need to be sure in a way.

So what do we do? Just confess every week, and only directly before the mass so you don't let any grave sins of thought put you into that state? Seems like people would just accuse you of scrupulosity. And what about everyone else? it seems that every time mass is held, by the strictist definition of mortal sin, upwards of 90% of people are unworthy of communion. Is that correct? Is every mass an orgy of blasphemy? or is such thinking "Jansenist"?

>Being a Southern Nationalist makes you KKK

You have really fallen for some Jewish lies. You realize most of the soldiers in the south were Irish right? You realize the confederate flag was inspired by Irish battle flags? You realize all of the songs about Dixie were inspired by Irish folk tunes?

no one wants to respond to this? reminds me of when I was learning catholic dogma in school, so thanks for the memories I suppose
t. deconverted after reading the works of apologists/bible study 5 years ago, try me and you'll have fun

I know this feel.

Ill take the bait. The Holy Communion is based off the last supper, not the Crucifixion

Also, the flag of Alabama is the same as Saint Patricks Saltire

>You realize most of the soldiers in the south were Irish right?
Wrong. Most Irish Americans fought for the North, they had entire Irish units. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Americans_in_the_American_Civil_War
>You realize the confederate flag was inspired by Irish battle flags?
Wrong. It was inspired by St Andrew's cross which is associated with Scotland, not Ireland. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saltire
>You realize all of the songs about Dixie were inspired by Irish folk tunes?
Wrong. Again, they are old English, Welsh and Scottish folk tunes. Any Irish influence is from "Scots-Irish Presbyterians, whose music was most "closely related to a Lowland Scottish style" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_music_in_the_United_States

>says a member of the one started by a jewish guy who immediately became its leader afterwards
>all abrahamic religions are jewish sects, the messiah is a jewish concept and jesus was educated in the synagogue
I completely agree. Read the Sumerian Swindle and Monsters of Babylon for a detailed account.

A quarter of Confederate infantry were Irish Catholics

Also the Copperhead movement in the north was largely supported by Irishmen

>Also, the flag of Alabama is the same as Saint Patricks Saltire
Holy shit, you may be the most ignorant motherfucker on the planet. The Flag of Alabama was based on the Cross of Burgandy because it was originally a Spanish Colony and that's the flag Spain used in the New World for their colonies. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Burgundy

Wrong faggot.

The flag of the State of Alabama shall be a crimson cross of St. Andrew on a field of white. The bars forming the cross shall be not less than six inches broad, and must extend diagonally across the flag from side to side." – (Code 1896, §3751; Code 1907, §2058; Code 1923, §2995; Code 1940, T. 55, §5.)

... and before they started using the cross of St Andrew (NOT SAINT PATRICK YOU FUCKING KEK), they used the cross of Burgundy. They did fly a flag before 1896 you know.

Nice get. It appears you have bamboozled me. I guess my Grandpa's homespun wisdom is bullshit

OK, so we've established the the confederate flag isn't Irish. And it was based on the Ulstermen aka Scots-Irish who absolutely despised Celtic Irish and Catholicism.

Now, the confederate flag is also about being racist and the Catholic Church is against racism. So again, how can a Cathcuck even fly that flag?

>lol fucking chriskeks throw them to the lions
>200 years later

Alabama's state flag is clearly derived from the state flag of Florida, which was based on the flag of Burgundy used for Spanish Netherlands' territories
the current flag was adopted well after Florida was acquired by the United States

>covenant passed to the catholic church
how did this happen exactly? I'm guessing the same way that russian orthodoxy somehow carried on the byzantine tradition (through magic)

MATTHEW 10:21

>Protestants/Schismatics being retarded
imagyne mai sjock

>Virtous Clergy
Fucking KEK. Your clergy constantly agitates for immigration more than the Jews do. Plus the child rape and such.

>Ill take the bait. The Holy Communion is based off the last supper, not the Crucifixion
Isn't this the LAST supper because it was it was right before his Crucifixion? Still waiting for the explanation of how this magically changes wine to blood and a fucking cracker into a body.

>things can only be what their physical appearance suggests
>why yes I do love media like Harry Potter with magic and witches and shit
The holy mass, properly performed, gives spiritual properties to the physical bread and wine, and turns it into the literal body and blood of Jesus

>why yes I do love media like Harry Potter with magic and witches and shit
Actually I don't watch any TV or Movies. Harry Potter is straight up satanic, just like your church.

Fck it im not religious man (born as Orthodox Christian) but you have my support till death against the hook nosed kikes and Wincest moslims. You know i like my enviroment WHITE, majority WHITE

>here comes the prottie cultural educator
Be careful he will hit you with the bible.

why do you actually prefer europeans above all other races? have you ever considered the alternate races as equal?

>Taking advantage of Constantines fear of death.
>True Denomination.

The Romans only fault was being too true to their word.

Catholics aren't Christian

Modern Jews are Talumudists who decended from the Pharassees - a group of assholes who denied Christ. Christ named them the Synagogue of Satan and told them they follow their "father the Devil"

>Pharassees - a group of assholes who denied Christ. Christ named them the Synagogue of Satan and told them they follow their "father the Devil"

Yeah Christ was pretty pissed off about them Rabbis selling indulgences so he tipped the tables over, so the Rabbis started Catholicism and spent the next 1000 years selling indulgences while LARPing as Christians.

The mass is sacrilege. No that cracker isn't God and no it isn't cleansing your sins.

>How does one tell whether they are in a state of mortal sin or not?
Do you trust fully in Christ alone to save you? Then you are in a state of grace full stop.

J U S T

You’re not a d2 point guard

you have been deceived and are in danger.

Kek seeing christcucks spew their retarded mental trickery to say that jesus isn't a jew always amuses me
good end to a nice day

all catholics are pedos

see

true.

The problem with the sola fide mindset which has been slowly creeping into Catholicism is that it makes people tepid and unwilling to grow in faith.

The Protestant conception of sola fide is good in theory, since it emphasizes human depravity and could motivate us to feel sorrow for our sins and fully trust in God's mercy. But it rarely is the case in practice. You still get people who are so sure of their own salvation that they think they have earned the right to be tepid and arrogant.

The traditional Catholic view that we have to constantly use our free will to cooperate with the graces of God makes the most sense to me.

And back onto the point about the Eucharist. St Paul tells us that to recieve the Eucharist unworthily is a severe blasphemy, eating and drinking judgement unto ourselves. Yet revelation is ambiguous on what that entails.

Statistically it's a Christian board, not putting denomination into consideration.
strawpoll.me/14607714/r

Jesus was a Jew. He descends from the tribe of Judah. God lowered himself to being a human, a jew no less, to shame the world.

Bump for Logos