Let's discuss Naruto power rankings. Just how strong was Kakashi? Would you place him in the top 5?

Let's discuss Naruto power rankings. Just how strong was Kakashi? Would you place him in the top 5?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gJDjOw0ern8?t=2386
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe if he kept a sharingan, but without it he's probably in the top 20.

With all the gods and demigods later in the manga, he's not even top 30

With sharingan- top 25-30
Without it- top 40-50

I wanna know who is the strongest ninja

What about you boy killer B.
Him and Naruto were the last jinchuuriki. But, as soon as Naruto started working with the nine tails, my boy B was totally forgotten about.

Top 20

I don't know, double mangekyou Kakashi seemed pretty hax

What was he able to do again?

Full body sussano that had Obitto's intangibility.

Summon a Susanoo that shoots those warping dimensions ability repeatedly.

I'm not really taking single use abilities into account. Sure with his Susano he's maybe top 5, same with Guy and all gates open, but they could only use those abilities once. Normal Kakashi doesn't really stand a chance against most ninja gods that got introduced at the end of the series.

The end of the manga was garbage. Kakashi is smart and tactical and I'd say he's still pretty strong without sharingan because it was a constant drain on his chakra. Top 5? Not even close. Even in the early Shippuden days he was not top 10, maybe not even top 20.

Naruto and Sasuke

Reminder that these are the only episodes worth watching:

Naruto Part 1:
Kakashi vs Zabuza 9
Naruto vs Haku 17
Zabuza vs Gato’s men 19
Sasuke vs Orochimaru 30
Gaara vs Lee 48
Orochimaru vs Sarutobi 71
Naruto vs Sasuke 133
Naruto Shippuden:
Sakura vs Sasori 26
Sai’s Introduction 35
Naruto vs Orochimaru 42
Asuma’s Funeral 82
Kakashi vs Hidan & Kakuzu 85
Kakashi Gaiden 119-120
Sasuke vs Deidara 123
Jiraiya vs Pain 131
Sasuke vs Itachi 134-138
Sasuke vs Killer Bee 143
Pain Fight 166-167
Power of the Five Kage 202-204
Sasuke vs Danzo 209
Kakashi vs Guy 219
Tobi vs Minato 248-249
Tobi vs Konan 252-253
Chikara Arc 290-295
Madara vs Everybody 322
Two-Man Team 329
Obito vs Mist Ninja 345
Shisui’s Eye 358
Kakashi vs Obito 375
The Massacre 455
THAT Jutsu 463
Naruto vs Sasuke 476-477
Sasuke Shinden 488

idk about Kakashi but my nigga Pakura had the strongest non-god hax power. That bitch be mummify you to a shriveled corpse with just a nic from one of her orbs.

End of manga:
Naruto/Sasuke

During Manga
Naruto/Sasuke
Kaguya
Guy
Madara
Susanoo Kakashi
Obito
Itachi
Nagato/Pain
Orochimaru
Raikage
Kisame
Killer B

1. Kaguya
2. Madara
3. Obito (if he actually would have cared about winning).
4. Hogomaru/Hamura
5. Naruto/Sasuke

Meh I would have stopped after pain fight if I knew what a shit show the ending would become

Kaguya is the strongest.

>Naruto and Sasuke were stronger! XD
They weren't.

First, they had to work together to barely do anything to Kaguya, then needed Kakashi's and Sakura's help to seal here. They weren't stronger.

I don't see how 8gate guy is stronger than susano kakashi, taijutsu alone can't do much against invisibility

Sasuke
Naruto
Madara
Hashirama
Kakashi

not counting those fakeass niggas who were just brought back to life with obviously no brain power. Living for 15+ years should be a requirement to have your power scaled accurately. Srsly would do things to your brain. If Kakashi hadn't been gifted by obito (who didn't make the list because he wasn't originally a jinchuriki cuz ten tails didn't even exist) Kakashi would easily handle naruto because of his intelligence and his capability to come up with new strategy on the fly. I feel bad about naruto making the top 5 cuz his 9 tails is srs OP but it's a part of him so whatever. Kakashi would've attained permanent top 3 status with hashirama and madara either dying/staying dead or never getting a sharingan because it hindered his ability to create new jutsu. notice sasuke beats naruto every time (barring plot armor) and kakashi taught him his best move that wasn't a family heirloom. Sharingan ruined kakashi's life. True strongest ninja, just dodging plot holes his whole life.

In what way were they stronger than Madara, you retard? They had to work together to even do anything against him, and then he got absorbed into Kaguya. Stop this meme that Naruto and Sasuke were the strongest.

I wonder if 8 gates Gai could defeat current Naruto considering he nearly killed Madara at his strongest.

In no particular order

>Tier 1
Kaguya
Hagoromo
Hamura
Indra
Asura
Susano Kakashi
8th Gate Guy
Madara

> Tier 2
Naruto
Sasuke
Obito
Hashirama

>Tier 3
Tobirama
Minato
7th Gate Guy
Raikage
Orochimaru
Third Tsuchikage

>Tier 4
Itachi
Sarutobi
Mangekyou Kakashi
Second Mizukage
Second Tsuchikage
Snake Kabuto
Nagato (Pain)
Jiraya
Kakuzu

>Tier 5
Killer Bee
Gaara
Hanzo
Danzo
No-sharingan Kakashi
6th Gate Guy
Fifth Mizukage
Kisame
Tsunade

Debate me

They had to work together to properly fight Edo Madara witha million powerups. I supose user was referring to Madara in his prime, when he was still alive.

Pain too low.

Let's try to name every character who's stronger than Kakashi:
Naruto
Sasuke
Madara
Hashirama
Tobirama
Hiruzen
Minato Namikaze
Tsunade
Jiraiya
Orochimaru
Nagato
Obito
Itachi
Kaguya
Hagoromo
Hamura
Toneri
and maybe Kabuto

So yeah he's pretty much top 5

Oonoki and Kabuto should be on the list

There's already a better list

>Orochimaru above Itachi
>Kisame that low
>Minato and Tobirama above Pain and snek Kabuto

>Sakura not on any of the power listings.
She is one of the strongest in her generations. She's only behind Naruto and Sasuke.

Are you kidding me? Current Naruto and Sasuke are basically demi-gods, Sakura isn't even stronger than Tsunade on her prime.

Physically strong, yes. Her healing abilities are also top notch, but in general combat power she isn't anywhere near the top.

She has surpassed Tsunade. I'm 100% sure that was said.

>Let's discuss Naruto power rankings.
no

>Itachi not being at the very top.

I don't know about that, but she is up there.

Orochimaru is above Itachi. That list is objectively wrong.

She's a healer, in combat even Shikamaru could fuck her up.

He literally cannot.

>even Shikamaru
but he is one of the strongest

>i only watch fighting episodes because fighting is so cool! xD

i cringed at your post

Fixed list

>Tier 1
Kaguya
Hagoromo
Hamura
Indra
Asura
Susano Kakashi
8th Gate Guy
Madara

> Tier 2
Naruto
Sasuke
Obito
Hashirama
Itachi

>Tier 3
Nagato (Pain)
Tobirama
Minato
7th Gate Guy
Raikage
Orochimaru
Snake Kabuto
Third Tsuchikage

>Tier 4
Sarutobi
Mangekyou Kakashi
Second Mizukage
Second Tsuchikage
Sakumo
Jiraya
Kakuzu
Kisame

>Tier 5
Killer Bee
Gaara
Hanzo
Danzo
No-sharingan Kakashi
6th Gate Guy
Fifth Mizukage
Tsunade

>Sakura
She's a shit combatant, probably bottom of Tier 6

Nothing more cancerous than the Narutard spammer.

How is Guy stronger than Madara when he lost to him?

Why didn't he get a new leg?

He probably could've beaten non-Jinchuriki Madara

Gai is stronger than base Madara.

8 gates Guy is THE strongest living shinobi, if only for a short period. Reminder that he was supposed to die if not for Naruto the Ninja Jesus.

if only you'd put a caveat on this shit show, like powerlevels up to 10 tails

after 10 tails all the powerlevels backtracking and careful matchup contrasts become irrelevant because godlike

I don't think so, he's only the strongest at taijustu, which can be countered by a few characters. Madara could've easily won against him if it wasn't for Kakashi teleporting away the black balls.

Kakashi had Susano for like one chapter. In an actual fight, he would have drained his chakra almost immediately. I would almost anybody in your Tier 2 could survive long enough for Kakashi to die from exhaustion.

How come Kakashi is the only character effected by "chakra exhaustion"?

I doubt it, Kakashi could just teleport their heads away, if he has both sharingan his reflexes are as good as any other top tier Uchiha, so it doesn't matter how fast they are unless they're 8th gate Guy, who not even Madara could follow. But 8th Gate Guy would probably die faster.

>I watch Naruto for the plot
You know, your argument isn't very convincing if anything else takes at least a couple of seasons to get behind like characters.

bad roll on his genes - kid Naruto before he can tap into even a large minority of unpurified Yin (or yang I forget) chakra has more, but chakra levels never made any sense

Then I would put in Obito and Naruto and Sasuke into Tier 1.

Obito just didn't really want to win, but could have destroyed everybody with ease once he became the 10 tails. And Naruto and Sasuke were extremely powerful once they gained Hagoromo's powers.

this is where the entire series becomes stupid and not worth discussing

His heart didn't want to kill everybody, user!!! Yeah, it's extremely dumb.

powerlevels and plot it is dead after the brief revival from the Sasuke revival fights, and the death of a MC

He didn't want to kill everybody so he only killed a few. Truly the coolest guy!

Naruto was alright until kaguya appeared, it was then that everyone knew that kishimoto was a hack and sold out.

>No Kimimaro vs Lee
Faggot

Let's not.

It's a good fight in the manga. There's just nothing really special about the animation though.

one of the worst moments in manga history

Guy of course. How could you even ask

Boruto during the flashforward in the manga.

>Fanfiction

He's the Piccolo of Naruto.

>the thousand jutsu ninja
>literaly 6 jutsus in 700 chapters

pls

you fucking forgot naruto vs neji.

youtu.be/gJDjOw0ern8?t=2386

Pretty sure somewhere in Boruto movie it's stated that Naruto says Sasuke is a greater shinobi than even him.
Sasuke is a glass-canon in the first place but if Sakura even lands one hit on anyone it's a KO. She also has more durability and specializes in evading attacks. Also has amazing chakra control, talent for genjutsu and is smart as fuck. Healing to top it all off and yes she is 100% stated to have surpassed Tsunade so it's safe to assume she has an even better handling on Tsunade's regeneration techinques than the woman herself.

Sasuke is no doubt faster than her and has his eye hax, but with her genjutsu prowess it's anyone's guess how that would go. The warping would definitely be an issue though.

She's not as far behind the others as everyone just assumes she is for some reason.

>Kakuzu and Mangekyo Kakashi in the same tier
>Kakuzu literally shit all over Kakashi in a 1v1
>Same tier as Snake Kabuto, who took on zombie Itachi and eternal mangekyo sasuke
>the same sasuke that BTFO in a 1v1 him after having fought Danzo
>Jiraiya took down several paths of pain
>Kakashi BTFO by two with a team
>Nagato

OK bud.

DMS? Easily. The only people who could beat him are Kaguya, Naruto, Sasuke and MAYBE JJ Madara.

Why tho?

Rikudo chakra
Intangibility
Kamui shurikens out the ass
Both versions of Kamui at his disposal
Perfect Susanoo

But he doesn't have any of those anymore. Most of them he only had for one chapter.

Wasn't Kakashi's sharingan always active and draining him of chakra? Pretty much crippling him?

His father was said to be equal to Jiraya, Orchimaru, and Tsunade.

>Let's discuss Naruto power rankings

>this is Sup Forums in 2017

Kakashi never used Mangekyou against Kakuzu
Kakashi v Kakuzu fight was pretty even, plus he had to babysit Choji and Ino
Kakashi Mangekyou is a pretty haxxy by itself, but he could spam it non-stop by the end of the manga. Obviously Pain was stronger when he fought Kakashi but prime Mangekyou Kakashi could blow their heads clean off in seconds.

Yeah, fuck off.

>Lose the Sharingan.
>Lost 99% of his abilities.
Does Kishi enjoy making Kakashi worthless?

Why Raikage that high?

>Kakashi v Kakuzu fight was pretty even
Senpai, Kakuzu was running circles around him. It was like the Zabuza fight except Kakashi was Zabuza this time.

>Be in his late 20s
>He's hot as fuck
>Noodle girl wants to fuck him
>He's the hokage
>He was one of the strongest ninjas in the world and was able to hurt Kaguya
>He didn't have a child
>He didn't have a wife
>There is a bunch of hot women in the village. Even that top tier kage from where Pain is from is looking to become a wife and milf. Yet nothing.
>His best friend is crippled and they will never have their duel
>Was only Hokage for a short time despite being the guy literally best for the job, just so Naruto could take it and be a shit father.
>Obito only saved him because if he died he would've cucked him in the afterlife and fucked Rin pussy.

Kishi enjoys making Kakashi suffer.

you dumb fuck.

Kakashi with mangekyou could just teleport most people away. His eye hax was broken as hell, specially by the end of the manga when he used it like 50 times in one day. Only extremely fast people like Guy, Madara or Raikage, or someone who could counter it like Obito or Kaguya could really stand a chance against him.

That's why I said DMS, retard.

Generally speaking, Kakashi's MS is more OP than Obito's. He doesn't have to move nor touch you to warp something or someone (Even if it's their body parts.) with Kamui. If he could spam it without any drawbacks like Obito, he would've been unstoppable.

>DMS
What does that even mean?

>tailed beasts ninjas
>Uchihas like Madara, Sasuke, Tobito, Itachi
>Jesus Naruto and his dad
>most of those other kages, like Raikages or the Hokages
>Guy, Jiraya, Tsunade
>Orochimaru and Kabutodragonmon
>Danzo
>Pain/Nagato, Kisame and Kakuzu
>bunny gods

Kakashi is pretty shitty without his sharingan. His Raikiri only worked because of the damn eye anyways. With the sharingan eye the series always showed how Kakashi would drain his chakra pretty fast, that is until the war arc where things get retarded and nothing matters anymore.
If terms of being smart and strategy, Kakashi is sure top 5.

Guy. Unless the opponent could regenerate organs. Anyone that wasn't six sage level would get BTFO by him.

Obito or Kakashi with both sharingan are pretty much untouchable.

holy shit
Ino and Temari were fucking beautiful in this episode

The Akatsuki did nothing wrong

>Liking Blank Period/The Last Ino.
Disgusting. She looks like a prostitute.

Who was the best Kage and why was it Tobirama?

I mean It's worse to be Rin where you literally have to make a guy stay alive just so he won't cuck you, but yeah that's bullshit