danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2613285)
i.imgur.com/LxojezJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/yB67J
i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg
imgur.com/a/U1uDF
i.imgur.com/xNH5xHQ.jpg
a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg
ind5.ccio.co/M2/LB/F6/greencustomtailoredshortsilkqipaocheongsamdress1217f318800x800.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/bb/fe/31/bbfe31fa70706e4336403a34b3166b35.jpg
imgur.com/a/fzFnw
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
imgur.com/a/qNuBo
imgur.com/a/6e6dV
imgur.com/a/P9eIS
imgur.com/a/Q5C6C,
imgur.com/a/5JgIM
imgur.com/a/HAKVd
imgur.com/a/rqZOs
imgur.com/a/eNFLh
u.nya.is/dzwlwl.jpg)
i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg
yande.re/post/show/233013
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
68.media.tumblr.com/0b0d38c01c22af307d7c8e06a007f60f/tumblr_oedyjlh9i31umx6dzo1_500.jpg
imgur.com/dD5pF3Q
imgur.com/a/DoRxk
imgur.com/a/UuTaV
imgur.com/a/9wNey
i.imgur.com/jOzDbtF.jpg
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
imgur.com/a/N3gn6)
imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
imgur.com/a/cjnev
imgur.com/a/KGsdO
imgur.com/Tpj3iWp
i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
i.imgur.com/KTOgEj1.png
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1359304
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
imgur.com/a/1MOub
imgur.com/a/2y034
imgur.com/a/cXQwl
imgur.com/a/OyS5P
i.imgur.com/xel9Fff.jpg
i.imgur.com/iyTv2CA.jpg
i.imgur.com/CgzRGfY.jpg
imgur.com/a/ckcWt
imgur.com/a/0uURK
i.imgur.com/Mt10ygB.jpg
youtu.be/rqH37C7KaIo,
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/rQO52
i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg
imgur.com/a/27g2g
i.imgur.com/1xZv2s1.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting something kind of big this time:

I'd like Tharja looking at a third place medal and acting kind of dejected, and then have my SI come in to congratulate her for it.
Maybe saying something sappy like "You're number 1 to me". Anything Valentines related with her, solo or with SI is fine too.
SI - imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
Tharja - imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Otherwise:

Playing a Switch wondering when she'll be announced for Fire Emblem Warriors.

Preparing a bento or baking something happily(Can be Valentines related).

Even if it's off season, wearing the reindeer tiara she got in Heroes.
It's only a neck up shot so far, in the bottom center of my ref.

Playing Heroes on a smartphone or a tablet.

Wearing anything from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a ball gown, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Chelsea giving or cutely holding Valentine's day chocolate, dressed in cute and comfy winterwear (if possible, with pantyhose and no headphones, please).

Please and thank you!

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime receiving two heart-shaped Valentine’s boxes of chocolate and a handwritten love letter, blushing heavily, and maybe saying appropriate like “Happy Valentine’s Day” or “I love you too.” Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting something cute and Valentine’s related, like Rias holding up a box of chocolates or a wine glass with her ahoge.

Or Rias dressed as Quetzalcoatl from Kobayashi-san chi no Maidragon imgur.com/a/IxsHf, that’s good too.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated, Valentine's stuff especially so. Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting Cyan:

-getting a bouquet of roses
-on the kitty wiggler (i.imgur.com/nmGZXAU.gifv)
-PoV earrubs (i.imgur.com/9eBrJy2.jpg)
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/eFaDsJE.jpg)
-a little chubby, trying to fit into jeans but can't pull them over her butt. Maybe thinking that she needs to lay off the sweets
-in heat, sprawled out on top of a bed
-Joint request with Irisu. Cyan drinking a strawberry shake with a smile, while Irisu drinks a raspberry shake with a scowl

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of the two is is fine

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Offering a chocolate heart she has in her mouth to the viewer
• Wearing some cupid themed lingerie about to shoot an arrow
• Blushing and hiding behind a corner holding a box of chocolates she's working up the courage to offer

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute or valentines related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-In some sleepwear that is not pajamas
-Giving in PoV a valentine's gift (shape and contents is up to the artist)

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

To celebrate Valentines Day coming soon, requesting my Kobori wearing a winter coat, sharing a scarf with and kissing my SI.

i.imgur.com/q7NJK7i.png

Anything else cute is fine, too.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, or drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night. For valentine's day, her wearing nothing but having her hair fall in the right places to cover her lewd parts while sitting on a bed with a birthday/ valentine's banner hanging from the ceiling or posing like this ( imgur.com/je0wkJ2 ) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters like in the accompanying images of Sonico with adorable kitties acting as clothing for her by wrapping around her body!

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing a sweater with a heart shaped cleavage window, please! Beckoning to the viewer POV style as though pulling me in for a kiss!

Thank you if you pick this up!

Since it's Valentine's day soon, I would like to request Mai Natsume presenting chocolate and/or sweets on her chest similarly to this:danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1477712

Another suggestion is Mai preparing chocolates. E.g.:danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2559488

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together doing a partner stretch, e.g.:danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646or sparring, e.g.danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Dear Drawfriends,

Anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome!

I have a joint request with Futayo-user (): "A challenge to a race to find out who (has/is) the fastest Honda"!

Additional references for her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Good afternoon, Sup Forums! Valentines is upon us.

Requesting love! Love can take a variety of forms, and I'd be pleased with any of them from my dear Hinagiku. A box of chocolates, a big hug, a serene smile, a playful date, a lovely candlelit dinner, passionate sex, a tender kiss, her wearing daring lingerie, wearing cute cupid cosplay, wearing chocolate and/or cream, her receiving a wedding ring from me, or even simply saying a few kind words. Anything else you can think of is fine too, as long as I can feel the luv!

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

Kindly requesting Colette and myself cuddling, her as the big spoon, whispering Ehehe, got you
Alternatively, pov lap-pillow
or anything else extremely adorable

For Valentines, I'd like to request Kobeni holding a piece of chocolate between her lips and leaning forward towards user similar to the picture below.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/0tKBsj5.jpg

Or, POV of her feeding user some chocolate.
>POV Reference: i.imgur.com/zA0B7ZM.png

If she could be wearing either of these two outfits of hers for the ideas above that'd be great.
>Outfit1: i.imgur.com/ydoIVFb.png
>Outfit2: i.imgur.com/siJdiH3.png

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering valentine's chocolates to user
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Good evening

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto, something cute, or cutelewd if you wish.
In the spirit of valentines day, giving chocolates to user might be nice.

A catgirl is fine too.

Humbly requesting anything happy of my husbando, Slaine Troyard.

Maybe him wearing this butler outfit imgur.com/a/Bgep5
And/or saying:
>Would you like a bath? Or perhaps dinner? Or would you like…me?
(at an Aldnoah event when they asked his seiyuu to say a line that would make a girl happy).

Or a PoV of him giving user blue or red roses, since my birthday is on Valentine's day. Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- sitting on a bed with ribbon wrapped around her legs for Valentines Day similar to danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2545571
- wearing a Virgin killer sweater with either an embarrassed or aroused expression (imgur.com/a/tyf8A) NSFW
- wearing a wedding dress while smiling or being nervous
- nestling herself against my SI as I embrace her
- putting on a little dab of lipstick on her lips trying to look cute. Maybe giving my SI/blank user a kiss
- sitting with my SI similar to this (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2525787)

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine.

Requesting a POV confession with a love letter: i.imgur.com/AZ7MpBx.jpg But the love letter is one of the assassination notices from her series: i.imgur.com/5Co4GSJ.jpg
For perspective/pov reference, she’s 152 cm and I’m 173 cm. So I’m about a head taller than her.

Requesting sweet lovey-dovey situations with Nanako
Cute stuff - imgur.com/a/StJ1A
SI - imgur.com/a/SA2Yf

But anything Valentine's related, slightly lewd, or normally cute is also fine. Either age is a-ok but please keep it PG if you go for her younger one.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:

*trying his hardest to eat the terrible cookies made for him
*eating sweets
Anything cute would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa and anything with my SI: imgur.com/bq7b0rr.png would be nice!

Thank you in advance and have a great weekend!

Requesting Rika, something like where she confesses with all her heart under the setting sun would be great.
Anything cute/romantic/solo lewd would be nice too.

Of course anything with chocolates is the best!

Good Evening WWD. Hope you had a fantastic week.

I'd love to request a drawing of my Akua.

An action pose would be awesome, more specifically I'd love a full body version of this moment i.imgur.com/SAwTeoM.jpg

Alternatively, with Valentine's day on the horizon, I would like to request Akua sitting at a table in a fancy restaurant all prim and proper, with make-up and hair done and wearing a fiery red dress. Maybe reading a valentine's card of sort, or just waiting for someone. Anything of similar nature would be just as amazing I'm sure.

If you wanna do anything else though, feel free. I'll will still greatly appreciate any drawing. If you need some more references or poses feel free to ask me, I'll be happy to help.

Please and thank you for considering!

Hello /wwd/ and good afternoon!
I want to request my waifu Northwemko in any of this ideas
>for a valentine theme, wearing either the cathole lingerie or virgin killer sweater, laying in the bed with a "Yes" pillow, maybe the pillow is actually a box of chocolate
>a funny idea, she playing videogames and either winning or losing against either Ahri or Ragna in their own respectives games (or both, and in this case they are playing an arcade game like Metal Slug)
>an old idea I still want to see, she wearing one of the beach outfit (Jeanne and Attila for reference) eating an ice cream
Thats all for now, hope everyone here can get delivered and I wish you good luck, and a happy Valentine's day! Thanks drawfriends in advance!

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-Giving Chocolates to my SI while being embarassed
-A joint request together with Karen enjoying some Tea
-In the Virgin Killer Sweater
-In a Naked Apron
-In a nurse outfit and doing something like this imgur.com/a/qX7TB
Or anything else Valentines would be fine
SI ref imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting love.

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• Sharing a book with user/me or just falling asleep as she rests her head on my shoulder
• Sharing a pair of earbuds or just cuddling with user/me
• Jolyne comforting a sad user/me
• Finally, a interaction album with what I can only call my SI included, hope it helps but if it's easier just draw user instead imgur.com/a/UzLsn

Basically, anything romantic at all or preferably Valentine's Day themed, maybe include a wedding ring, would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

Hey all, for this Valentine's weekend I'd like to request Chiaki Nanami kneeling on our bed with me, tears of joy in her eyes as I slip a ring on her finger.
Alternatively, I'd love a drawing of us eating a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant. (No pref on PoV or SI on this), either would be lovely.
Thank you, and remember to never lose hope!

Requesting any cute neko. No lewd please

If you're looking for ideas, any combination of these would be cool:
Drawing manga
Playing vidya
Sleeping
Kotatsu
Wedding ring
Wariza
Smoking
Feet/stockings/socks
Wearing her orange t shirt

Requesting cute and romantic valentine's day stuff with Diana.

Perhaps pov of a dessert with her, or giving/receiving chocolate, although anything cute and loving would be great.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting something cute in POV with Inori for Valentine. Like her receiving/giving a box of chocolates or her baking something in a cute apron.

Anything else cute of her is fine as well. Thank you.

Requesting *Hyun-ae with yes pillow

or wearing nightie or just her shirt

or pov with hand caressing *Hyun-ae cheek

Requesting Hisui giving a box of Valentine's Day chocolates, being naked and wrapped in ribbons like a present or chibi Hisui in a heart-shaped box of chocolates, like here.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3056045

Requesting my waifu on a cute date in celebration of Valentine's Day. Ideas can be from a POV from across a table or holding onto my arm. For something extra, maybe some VN-style dialog boxes mixed in with Fallout-style Skill/Perk checks

Or for something really lewd, her "wearing" some decorative cream
i.imgur.com/U2egTmI.jpg

For in something unrelated, her wearing the Desert Sorcerer's Set from Dark Souls 2 after the last DLC for DS3 has announced that they're back
imgur.com/a/GVFtR

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD holding a chocolate heart that reads "I love you" with her hand or with her cleavage, or wearing the virgin killer sweater danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2624593 (backwards is welcomed too danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2613285) , or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka receiving a valentine's chocolate, with him blushing or acting surprised because of it.

Anything else nice and cute or romantic is always appreciated, thanks.

Requesting Natsume in either of the following
- sending user a picture of herself partially undressing or wearing naked kneesocks spelling "Come home soon, Valentine" with chocolate icing.
- a POV of her asking for a hug
- happily holding a bouquet of red tulips I grew for her
- anything Valentine's related is cool as well

Kneesocks reference: i.imgur.com/LxojezJ.jpg

Posting for Gazerfag
Requesting Gazer wearing the new meme sweater backwards.
[ imgur.com/a/yB67J ]

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini or a cute sweater, or chocolate instead of her goo.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting any of these Valentine ideas with my goddess:
-PoV of her grabbing me about to give me a chocolate with her mouth. Optional: wearing lewd lingerie or naked ribbons. Refs imgur.com/a/U1uDF
-Nepu doing this: i.imgur.com/xNH5xHQ.jpg Giving me a heart-shaped chocolate box with her pantsu on it.
-PoV of a date at nighttime or during sunset.

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Good afternoon everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis in something Valentine related. Like some of the following:
-Offering chocolate to the viewer while being nervous
-Offering herself while being covered in chocolate while being embarrassed.

Of course anything else is fine as long as it's in good taste and hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine with your waifu/husbando.

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following

-holding a heart shaped chocolate in her mouth and pointing it towards the viewer with her eyes closed and blushing while saying this sentence 早くしなさい!恥ずかしい if possible.
-pointing at something while laughing heartily
-Joint request with Mai Natsume doing a partner stretch or in a sparring match

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting my cute tomato Maki!

To celebrate the new trailer for the Iron Fist Netflix series, I'd like to request Maki wearing a simple qipao, with the emblem of Shou-Lao on it!

Anything cute is also definitely appreciated. Thank you for reading, and have a good weekend~

Qipao ref: ind5.ccio.co/M2/LB/F6/greencustomtailoredshortsilkqipaocheongsamdress1217f318800x800.jpg

Shou-Lao emblem: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/bb/fe/31/bbfe31fa70706e4336403a34b3166b35.jpg

Back for this wonderful Valentines weekend, requesting my wonderful Wanko anything valentines is fine, cute or cute lewd is fine!

Requesting Hibiki asking me to be her valentine.

Reposting for Kakyoinbro
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything happy/cute for Valentine's Day would be amazing, but if you want specific ideas then this album might be helpful imgur.com/a/fzFnw SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you so much if you consider drawing him and have a great weekend.

Requesting anything super cute, super romantic, or super heartwarming of my angel this Valentine's.

A couple ideas:
- Laying down, arms open, asking me to come and listen to her heartbeat
- Leaning forward with a chocolate heart in her mouth
- Hit by cupid's arrow, blushing with heart pupils
- Tastefully seductive, wrapped in ribbon with dashes of melted chocolate on her
- Handing me a Valentine's card that reads "from: Tsubaki to: Tim", looking bashfully away
- POV handholding

Thank you if you take the time to draw her. Please have a good weekend and if you have a beloved, I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's with them!

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-With her hands forming a heart
-Wearing a nightgown and some fuzzy bunny slippers
-Wearing a yukata like this: i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
-Wearing an apron

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari in her adult version doing what's on top of the reference, please!

Though if you would like to do something else, maybe something Valentine's day related? Like Akari receiving either a bouquet or a single red rose.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

Requesting Her in a wedding dress imgur.com/a/qNuBo
Receiving or giving a heart shaped box of chocolate
A mini Aigis in a chocolate box with some chocolate imgur.com/a/6e6dV
In some red or pink lingerie maybe with some chocolate on her body also
Her having chocolate drizzled all over body covering her up and maybe some hearts or writing saying " I love you or happy Valentines Day" imgur.com/a/P9eIS
With a heart shaped piece of chocolate in her mouth facing the viewer maybe with heart pupils if her eyes are open imgur.com/a/Q5C6C, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend. and a happy Valentines Day.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-holding or dropping a bag of heartshaped cookies while saying "these are shit"
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin being drawn in Adventure Time style imgur.com/a/5JgIM

Her doing something fun in winter season, building/standing on top of snow fortress for example, or simply wearing comfy clothing of winter fashion.

I also would appreciate her portraits, or her expressing different kinds of emotions, interacting with other waifus/husbandos, anything cute and cool you can come up with.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty love of my life looking super happy with piles upon piles of Valentines Day Chocolates or taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it non lewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Valentines day is this week, so have a bunch of romantic/Valentines day requests. Requesting Lavinia:

On a romantic dinner date, wearing a dress
Dressed as a LoL sweetheart/heartseeker, but with her sword if possible imgur.com/a/HAKVd
Wearing a virgin killer sweater and thigh highs. Laying down with sideboob is a must if Its not backwards. If anyone feels extra, a bedroom setting and an afectionate/lustful Lavi be nice. Any pose you want works if It is backwards.
imgur.com/a/rqZOs
Nude, laying in either vanilla or mint chocolate chip ice cream with convenient whip cream censoring and "Happy Valentines Day" written in whip cream on her stomach or chest. Here are some rough ideas imgur.com/a/eNFLh

Any other cute ideas you may have, feel free to try them. Please, thank you, and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

A few little suggestions:
>Romantic POV dinner date, but with the twist that instead of a fancy meal, we're eating snacks
>Greeting me at home, wearing nothing but chocolate/cream/sweets as censorship
>Wearing the virginkiller sweater possibly looking smug about the fact they do one to fit her
>POV, lying beside me in bed (akin to a sfw u.nya.is/dzwlwl.jpg)

And as always, remember the most important part: having fun!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Considering the season, anything winter related is always welcome. Ref for her regular cold weather clothes at i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg

More specific requests would include:
• Have Ibara enthusiastically try to prepare home made chocolate for Valentine's Day, using some experimental ingredients. (Although Ibara is not a clicheed terrible chef, as far as we know, she can be assumed to be inexperienced in the kitchen.)
• Or this joint request with Keijo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s Nozomi • I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves, etc) much preferred for something like the latter.

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

For Valentine's, I'd like to see her with a massive box of chocolates and looking absolutely ecstatic.

Will never be done - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

I'd like to humbly request my beloved Rikka being smug, lewd (varying degrees of), or smuglewd. Or if you'd prefer specific ideas, doing one of the following:

-smugly, coolly, or seductively eating chocolate
-doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
and, if you want, "accidentally" failing at covering one of the two parts.
-putting on stirrup leggings (danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=stirrup_thighhighs &ms=1)
-hiding her smile behind a folding fan
-reading "How to Avoid Huge Ships"
-drinking a cocktail, with a slightly drunk but seductive smile

If you like, you could have a listen to her theme here, in case it offers inspiration:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Many thanks in advance, for anything that might occur.

Good Day.

Since Valentine's Day is nearing, I would like to request anything related to it, if you would. Any other ideas you have is welcomed as well.

Thank you for your consideration. Enjoy your weekend.

I'll be requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi wearing a karate gi while cooling off after some training. I also wouldn't mind something Valentine's Day themed as well. Anything from her trying to seduce the viewer to her blushing heavily as she hands the viewer homemade chocolates. As always thanks, and here's to a great weekend!

Hello again WWD, this time I would like to request something like this with my beloved since i think it fits with she very well: 68.media.tumblr.com/0b0d38c01c22af307d7c8e06a007f60f/tumblr_oedyjlh9i31umx6dzo1_500.jpg

Thanks in advance, hope all of you have a good weekend.

requesting Chie Sasaki
- with a love letter and chocolate
- trying to make valentine's chocolate
- anything else is welcome

Would love to see Erika in a Bartender outfit, mixing a cocktail with a smug expression.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:
-Mio in a winter outfit ice skating
-Older looking Mio wearing a jeans and a black sweater
-Mio receiving valentine gifts from user
-Mio (or older looking Mio if you want) in a cutelewd valentine related lingerie
-Her clothes being erased like in that gif ( imgur.com/dD5pF3Q )

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Hello, drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husband Izaya spiking (or just holding) the Vince Lombardi Trophy: imgur.com/a/DoRxk

I'd also love to see him in that virgin killer sweater that's been popular recently. Maybe something Valentine's related?

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you!

I'd like to request Yukari wearing Christinas flight suit and carrying a flight helmet 116 under her arm.
Suit: imgur.com/a/UuTaV
Helmet: imgur.com/a/9wNey
Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV Date scene in her alternate costume. i.imgur.com/jOzDbtF.jpg

- Snuggling with a plush or daki of my SI.

- A POV bed shot of her laying on her side, with one arm extended out.

- Mamimi and my SI using one another's hand to form a heart.

- Kiss POV

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting Nozomi wearing a cute apron with a heart on it, please. (Reference: i.imgur.com/hWoi3Qw.png)

Alternatively, anything else that's cute and/or Valentine's Day-related would be lovely to see. Thank you in advance!

Requesting my Sophie mixing up a batch of love chocolates for valentine's

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-Receivng chocolate from the viewer for Valentine's day
-Her in her ceremonial farewell armour (imgur.com/a/N3gn6)
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Afternoon! I'd like to request my dear Claudia dressed in one of these outfits of a magical girl from Mahoiku: imgur.com/a/cjnev
Or as Princess Serenity from Sailor Moon: imgur.com/a/KGsdO

Alternatively, anything sweet for Valentine's would be great! I think it'd be cute to see her in a stereotypical anime confession sort of scene, with her in a seifuku and blushing happily while handing me a box of chocolate. Or her making chocolate or cookies with a cute pink-themed apron on. If you want to include my SI, here's a ref: imgur.com/Tpj3iWp

Anything else you may have in mind is also fine and just as appreciated so long as it isn't too lewd. Cutelewd is perfectly fine.

Thank you so much for the consideration beforehand and hope everyone's Friday is off to a lovely start!

Today is my birthday, and I would like to request my beautiful ninja, Hikage...
- in a naked-sweater, holding a small present to hide her crotch
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg (embed)
- in the Virgin Killer sweater i.imgur.com/KTOgEj1.png (embed)
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Natsuru wearing a ballerinas outfit and stretching her legs, or otherwise anything cute/lewd and valentine's day related. Much appreciated!

I shall be waiting patiently drawfriend. Thank you for the update!

Requesting Kuon

-Giving a thumbs up with a big smile as she relaxes underneath a tree by a lake
-Tending to a garden with her tail holding a watering can as she plants a tree
-Painting a side of a house with her tail holding a paint brush to help with her painting

Requesting Megumin handing the viewer a box of chocolates, or anything else valentines day related. Anything else is appreciated as long as it's not too lewd.

Requesting Taiga presenting a lovingly made Valentine's chocolate, or anything else cute and lovey, please.
Or Birdyfag's nice idea for both Taiga and Birdy enjoying some sweets and coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra a cute valentine bedsexytime~

additional references as usual imgur.com/a/ZaRXI

hope you have a wonderful weekend everyone~

Hello and happy Valentine's weekend! Requesting my lovely wife Tamaki wearing a maid dress while holding a small chocolate heart with her mouth, or anything else Valentine's related please! Lewd is fine as well, though I'd prefer that the relevant bits be conveniently censoreddanbooru.donmai.us/posts/1359304

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Requesting Rin in the bedroom with an empty box of chocolate telling user that he's not leaving until she burns off all those calories.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko holding hands with me from my POV like in the reference, with her holding a box of heart shaped chocolates in her other hand while walking in the park smiling at me.
Anything else is also fine, and happy soon-to-be Valentines Day!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-My SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) giving her a chocolate strawberry or a chocolate covered banana slice to eat.
-PoV giving a heart-shapped box with a ribbon, and her blushing and being happy or nervous about it.
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Kukuru. Some suggestions would be maybe her trying on new clothes or watching TV / playing games in a dark room. Feel free to draw anything else that you’d like as well.

Requesting Minatsu wearing any lewd outfit on a bed while embarrassedly mumbling something like "We are doing what?! And making me wear outfit like this" Or wearing the bunnysuit and adding "it isn't even easter yet" to the former.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

Requesting my handsome husbando Kousaka Kyousuke taking a Valentines Day themed purikura with my SI imgur.com/a/1MOub or a winter date. Handholding encouraged. Refs/Inspiration: imgur.com/a/2y034

Alternatively:
-Wearing one of these St. Louis Blues Jerseys imgur.com/a/cXQwl
-Cosplaying Ryu Hayabusa imgur.com/a/OyS5P
-Being fed or eating chocolate (POV/SI is fine)

Thank you in advance. Anything else as long as he's happy and smiling and nonlewd is welcomed. Remember to take it easy and have fun drawing.

First time doing these Valentine's day hope it's good or something, requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga holding up a fork with food about ready to feed like in the ref below.
i.imgur.com/xel9Fff.jpg

Or Himiko baking chocolates, licking some chocolate off her fingers.
i.imgur.com/iyTv2CA.jpg

Or Himiko balancing a box of valentine chocolate on her chest.
i.imgur.com/CgzRGfY.jpg

Himiko doing something cute like twiddling her thumbs or brushing her teeth is good too.
Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/ckcWt

With Valentine's day coming soon, requesting Morgan:

-Handing over a box of chocolates to the viewer while blushing
-Preparing Valentine's chocolate in a naked apron
-Wearing the virgin killer sweater

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Eureka.

Some ideas are;

-Eureka and Kagura () wearing Reiko Nagase's outfit from Ridge Racer.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/0uURK

-Her dressed as a medieval princess/something out of our era, like so i.imgur.com/Mt10ygB.jpg

For a valentines request, requesting Eureka making a heart with her hands, and if you want to go the extra mile, both her younger and her older incarnations(first two references in the top left) doing it side by side, with her saying "even after 14 years, I still love you", or something to that effect.

Have a nice weekend!

Feel free to re-request.

For a valentines day request, requesting my wife Torino sprawled out on a heart covered dessert platter covered in frosting and whipped cream like from Senran Kagura Bon Appetit youtu.be/rqH37C7KaIo, holding a sign between her breasts that says "please eat me"

Requesting Kagura wearing a black suit jacket and grey button shirt, holding a bouquet of flowers over her shoulder and/or holding a box of chocolates, please!

Also requesting Kagura and Eureka () wearing Reiko Nagase's outfit from Ridge Racer.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/0uURK

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

That's really cute, I like how you even got a little subtle curve in there. Can't imagine one of those sweaters in... her size is particularly easy to find, haha. Thank you very much, and I'd rather not re-request, you've made me happy enough already!

Requesting a POV image of presenting Sawyer with a box of chocolates for Valentines day.

Or you can just draw her in a pair of very tight fitting yoga pants emphasizing her butt and thigs, along with a baggy hoodie shirt. Perhaps a pair of sneakers or chucks.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Have a good upcoming Valentines with your special someone!

Requesting Risty doing something like this: imgur.com/a/rQO52 or anything Valentine's day related.

Or her in Quetzalcoatl's outfit: i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Thigs?

Hello, everyone. As a joint request I'd like to request Ayano Tateyama and Yuu () presenting a little scarf stand type shop while handing up a banner that says "Welcome!" ( the banner could also be a scarf). Thanks for considering and take it easy

I'd like to request my Yuuna preparing valentines chocolate for me, similar to this: i.imgur.com/1xZv2s1.png
but something else cute and Valentines related would be nice aswell.

Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

Her having eaten a coffee flavored piece of chocolate sounds divine this weekend.

Thank you for considering her!