Today in Poland we had ‘massive’, as Jewish media said, anti-government protests

Today in Poland we had ‘massive’, as Jewish media said, anti-government protests.
>Notice anything particular about the protesters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKjYHgMfdcE
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ckv210E-Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=GkG50dMFTPQ
youtu.be/g_lmnG_vj34
youtu.be/5HTtLC6Xu6s
youtube.com/watch?v=0cEtCRsoYh8
youtube.com/watch?v=L47J4I522og
youtube.com/watch?v=TdffP9PS_2s
youtube.com/watch?v=8uuZDdg4QJA
youtu.be/UqtpQgFCQIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for interest

i dont get it
help me

the most cucked group age in Poland are fucking old people

They're all old people, which is the same demographic Trump appeals to.

Ergo ITS HAPPENING

((rubs hands)))

They don't look like retarded hooligans

They are all old?

Usually women, but this is not surprising.

What’s funnier, though, is that for the currently ruling party voted more women than men back in 2015

Boomers. Not even once

they dont look very massive

but if they're protesting the government isn't that a good thing
unless poland's government is uncucked?

>He doesn't know that the polish government is the second most based in europe
How fucking new are you

poland's government IS uncucked

old commies
probably

captcha
national nigger

The picture is angled in such a way as to be deceiving. There's not even 150 people there.

poland is filled with jews thats just why i was confused
i know many of them are very far right and have a lot of nationalist rallies but i didnt think the govt was involved

Trump mostly appeals to GenZ, and our generation of conservatives. BoomerCons hate him.

Our government is purging ((postcommunists)) out of judiciary system and the media.

>uncucked
Cuckservative. Somehow nationalistic, somehow militaristic and very, very religious. But compared to our western neighbor, then yeah, is uncucked

I wish Hitler purified that area

>poland is filled with jews thats just why i was confused
>filled
Streets of Warsaw or Cracow looked like today’s London back in the 30s, just switch orthodox muslims with orthodox kikes. I live in Warsaw for 25 years and have never seen one. CIA estimated, back in 1956, that in Poland lives ~50-80k jews, many of whom changed their surnames. For example, the most notorious jew is Adam Michnik, even though his real name is Aaron Szechter (Szechter in German means throat cutter, or something like this)

>I wish Hitler purified Poland
Holy shit, how stupid is it possible to get
End your breathing habit fampai

DIE ETERNAL BOOMER.
JETZT UND VORHER!

Poland this, Poland that... Germans could you fcking please stop shilling in Poland? You 2 Soros.
Go shill in another country. Im literaly starting to question if Poland still have any secret inteligence because we can't see them do anything to counter that shilling. WTF?
Whole trains of shills from germany and france comming to Poland to protest and shill when they can't even speak Polish...

Also i just watched one stream on youtube, there was like 50 ppl protesting, few of them were responding to questions with "i am french"
out of 30 people asked basic question "who is the leader of "The national council of the judiciary" because this people are protesting against changes in this institution, none of them knew the answer, i repeat NONE OF THEM KNEW THE ANSWER.

This are fcking retards brought from some villages by german puppet gov, paid few $ but this people don't even know what they are protesting against

>old people
I was posting on ONET and those bastards removed all comments (pro-PiS) and replacing them with Facebook connected account comments. I hope they will get fined for censorship. Fucking leftists maggots.

>only old people protesting
Meanwhile in bizzarro world...

They're all white

onet = axel springer = germany

Why would Germans support purging polish judiciary system from communists and german puppets? They will shill as much as possible

From "schächten", "practicing Jewish ritual butchery". The words do sound a lot alike. Creepy.

Can I get a cute Polish MILF on my Big Ukrainian Cock?

all old people ?

There old?

Why are old people the most cucked ones in Poland? Usually it works the other way around, elders are more conservative and youth is more liberal. Is it some kind of post-communist nostalgia or are they pro-EU?

They're all rubbing their hands like absolute kikes. You can't fool me, user.

Why do you need some p*lish hag, when there are plenty of Ukrainian qts?

technically speaking there are young people too

youtube.com/watch?v=OKjYHgMfdcE

they're old commies in small numbers. Foreign media try to show it otherwise

Most of them are sell-outs, living of 'Ubek' pension. Once PiS took power, they got BTFO by reduced benefits.

to pay his rent, I guess. But I agree Ukrainian slags are as cute if not more

ubek means ex commies. Don't use terms that ruskie can't know

Old people = often undercover communist = people brainwashed by CCCP, they were paid for narking in the past. Yound ones are also cucked but young ones are not involved in some communist undercover structures that are still shilling.

You should know the best my friend. Not a single country managed to get rid of communists. We simply have to wait for their generation to pass away.

His father was sentenced to jail back in the 20s for attempt of imposing communism of Poland and later Michnik lied that he got murder in Auschwitz. Later someone discovered his grave from 1960s, kek.

I dunno, but you can send more of these:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ckv210E-Nc

>>Notice anything particular about the protesters?

They're mostly elderly and white?

When communism ‘fell’ in 1989, the most popular newspaper became ((Gazeta Wyborcza)) and the most popular TV station - ((TVN)). They are fucking brainwashed

Jews really seem to be cunts a lot. Did he face any serious repercussions for this?

Send more of this

youtube.com/watch?v=GkG50dMFTPQ

Of course not.
It is the one with the mic. In the center - ((Seweryn Blumsztajn)) (Blumstein)

>massive
>500 people

> suweren

Fake news, she speaks Russian LMAO

youtu.be/g_lmnG_vj34

???

all the Ukrainians at my university prefer Russian to Ukrainian

Wtf I hate Poland now.

youtu.be/5HTtLC6Xu6s

well i did watch this stream like 1h ago as well as yesterday the jaok's stream and to me it looks more like 150 people. big part of them were most likely journalists.

Also as i already said, check this stream, the guy is asking every guy, one after another a basic question about the subject that they are protesting about, and literaly not a single person knew the basic answer. youtube.com/watch?v=0cEtCRsoYh8

This people have no fcking clue what they are even protesting against.

Your language is just bumblefuck western Russian, anyway.

Because they're from the Eastern Ukraine, nobody speaks Ukrainian here.

maybe they lived for years under soviet occupation? gee i dunno

The division is either remembering life before 9/11 or life before the Internet. If you know nothing but TV Jew propaganda you are cycled to the core.

>your language
But I'm a Russian native speaker.

Anti Bank protest

So then why the fuck does it matter if she speaks Russian in a country with many Russian speakers?

>boomers

Truly the worst generation to ever live, they will march and stomp their feet for more invaders and benefits until they die

I'll make sure to remember that face. With all the shit I've read about Jewish leftists lately I think we should bring those Hebrew hats back.

They are our eternal misfortune.

Looks like a popular style for ladies jackets.

Because the title is "Ukrainian girl speaks Ukrainian".

No white people only Slavs

So, the old people are pro-Islam???

well average Pole see no difference between Ukrainian and Russian. We could eventually see the difference after longer conversation as Ukrainian is more similar to Polish than Russian is

Exactly. Everyone whose experience comes after that doesn't stand a chance. They have no memories of anything being different. They don't remember what is was like when everything was cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=L47J4I522og

youtube.com/watch?v=TdffP9PS_2s

youtube.com/watch?v=8uuZDdg4QJA

as everything in Polan it is not that easy

>unironically think that ukraińcy = banderowcy

youtu.be/UqtpQgFCQIM

Both old and young people are rather conservative (how conservative is the government party is another question) but among the supporters of the main opposition party it's mostly a smaller group of old people.

Boomers and bitches.

Desu. Everyone seems to agree that woke millennials and generation zyklon has a horrible mess in their hands.
>lands given to strangers, no comfy spot anywhere, even small hometowns overrun
>social contract broken
>massive debts everywhere
>entire industries shipped away
>deficit spending is considered normal
>national sovereignty almost entirely handed over to undemocratic supranational entities like UN and EU
>young people systematically bluepilled into 60's hippie boomerism
>institutionalized society where even 30 year olds are unironically thinking are they adults capable of having families
>four trillion sent to third world countries as "aid" of which 80% ends up in educated humanist boomer pockets who have never been on location but have prestigious status as "coordinator"

List goes on and on. I'm sad they are dead before we can judge them and make them pay.

Boomer genocide when?

I thought Poland's was the most based. Who's the first then, Hungary?

There are no "boomers" in eastern europe you fucking idiot.

Yeah Orban is /ourguy/

Explain why all the people in the pictures are of boomer age then.

when is Portland not protesting about something

No, the old people want to keep the old/broken judiciary system that was created by communists.
The current system pretty much works like this:

There is no control over judiciary system, the only one who controls it are the judges. This means that Father judge is most likely going to hire his son as judge. It also means that if judge commits a crime, his dad will acquit / make him innocent if he commit a crime. and this has been happening a lot. the judges were a "closed circlejerk elites" commiting crimes and protecting each other.

our judiciary system costs 1,7% of gdp (in western europe it cost 0,6% gdp) and our judiciary system is working 3 times slower than in western europe

Whats more The National Council of the Judiciary is controlling the Constitutional Court. This means that with the current constitution Constitutional Court often gets to decide whether the new law by our gov is ok or if its not ok.

Long story short, previous german puppet gov in poland broke unspoken rule and put his people in Constitutional Court, now PiS that has biggest majority in parliament that any polish party ever had since 1989, is being blocked by Constitutional Court in many cases. It doesn't mean anything that Majority of Poles voted for them because german/communist etc puppets will block the gov every single time.

Thats why current gov is trying to fix the system

Some example on USA soil, hmm thats not exacly the same but you could get the idea, Trump banned muslims from entering USA, he had full right to do so, but some judges decided that Trump had no right, they lifted this ban. Now the court decided Trump was right and there is ban back again. (In Poland if Judge said that he thinks Trump is not right, he can simply block every Trump decision, and no1 can do anything, even if everyone thinks Trump was right)

>KOD
>still relevant

it's a bunch of soviet-era pensioners who thought that life under gommunism was great because they were probably some of the ones who were in powerful positions, or had family in powerful positions. they don't want their gibs taken away. they love big government, they live for government, they are addicted, they don't know a life without it. they have likely worked for the government their whole lives and it's the only thing they know. gotta read up (or know people who grew up) in the soviety-era poland - their schools were like out of a dystopian film. life in PRL (soviet-era poland) was not all horrible, as it also forced religion to be more hush-hush, and family ties were incredibly strengthened as one had to rely on family for things that the state did not provide, and you could not buy (almost everything).

Thank you for the tl;dr Polanon. Pic related.

>American boomers
>the most privileged generation in human history

>Polish "boomers"
>lived their entire adult lives in communist misery

These are the same to you?

>2012
Add 2 millions of Hohols in 2017.

Sorry I don't engage in conversation with people that have meme flags.

Bunch of old bastards, what does it mean?

>Polish noblemen couldn’t polonize Ukies for centuries
>Ukies will do it willingly in the nearest future

I notice lots of hooked noses in the crowd. WTF is everyone in Poland a fucking Jew? I thought that was just a meme.

By God they're all h'white!

>Implying anyone cares about Poland

kάτι τρέχει στα γύφτιkα

This.

Oh good, I thought they were out lot.