Your daughter brings home her white girlfriend

>your daughter brings home her white girlfriend
>your daughter brings home her non-white boyfriend

Which one, as a father, would be harder for you to accept?

Take it to dear abby, OP.

(How come mods let this slide, but delete post about Trump tweets?)

i'm ok with the non-white boyfriend, as long as he's not a worthless nigger.
protip: not all black people are niggers. just the vast majority.

behead them both
boyfriend/girlfriend is haram

protip : you're a cuck. Kill yourself.

Id shoot the nigger
doesnt matter if he is a good boy my girl isnt wasting her genetic history on some fag

protip: you lost. get over it.

You could fuck the girlfriend

None of the above. I disinherit her in both cases, except if the non-white bf is just a Spaniard or Finnish guy.

In order of preference:

Non-White (but not nigger) Boyfriend

White girlfriend

Not daughter, but a police officer letting me know she is deceased.

Black person of any gender/orientation..

Both would be hard to accept.

Lesbians can't breed hence they can't taint the gene pool

Either way it's not her home anymore.

I would be more ok with the white girlfriend. If any child of mine ever came home with a non-white I would disown them and give them 5 minutes to pack their shit before I put a bullet in them.

>having a daughter
>in 2017
I would basically end it all right then right there

She brings the white girlfriend and you impregnate the white girlfriend as a sperm donor.

t. nigger

white girlfriend i don't even have to think about it

lesbianism isn't as bad as homosexuality - in practical terms

and it's always a better alternative to getting your gene pool ruined with some third world or mediterranean trash

eternal amerimutt

unironically also valid and correct courses of actions

I would disown her. She is genetic garbage either way. Hopefully my other children aren't and can continue the family.

classic iraq

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Daughter brings home white girlfriend I lick them both like ice cream cones all over their bodies if they look like the girl the OP posted.

obviously white girlfriend, i dont want grandchildren that dont look like me

>lesbianism isn't as bad as homosexuality

if that is my daughter i just keep her locked in my rape dungeon and make me model lingerie for me all day whilst i eat her clean little pink butthole

You can fix some issues with the gayness within her lifetime without the future adopted/injected(white) child being too fucked.
You can't fix chimp mixing without years of work far past her lifetime.

White girlfriend, because if I managed to fail to the point that my daughter turned into a dyke/coal burner i'd never want my genes passed on.

Who cares? I wouldn't have a daughter afterwards in both scenarios.

redditor please stop

First one is just a phase, female homosexuality is not real. Better than her fucking any guy t.b.h.

If white gf looks like OP it's thresome time.

If sjw andro cut, murder suicide.

(Probably why I don't have kids)

"Non-white," don't you mean non-pure?

in practical terms yes

>about to post usual Sup Forums response
>remember I have a daughter now
Alas, no more wincest jokes for me.
To answer your question OP, it would be the nigger.

non-white boyfriend. A Jap is the only acceptable non-white, anything else I'd rather her be a lesbian.

White girlfriend isn't so bad.

They will likely pick a white sperm donor.

girls are lesbians for a phase, once they're marked they're a coalburner for life.

Non white. I would disown her. I couldn’t imagine my father’s face (or mine) with a mamzer child with my peoples genetics. Homosexuals can’t reproduce.

>your daughter brings home her non-white girlfriend

This

This

None

andro cuts are ok

>Raise daughter correctly
>She marries a top 1% male because of values instilled
>dude gets bitched at to pay for you to live out your days in a luxury retirement home with a golf course
>hurr durr ive been ultimately cucked.

Regression to the mean.

Your grandkids will be criminal

the one where she brings someone with MAGA hat and Pepe t-shirt

White girlfriend just means she isn't certain of her sexuality, eventually she'll convince herself she's not queer. otherwise I'll act accepting and help her figure out how to not be gay.

If she is attractive then she won't be a lesbian forever. Women are very ((fluid)) in their sexual preference and will go back to cock as soon as the attention dies down.

They're the same thing my nigga

ebin so traps are still gay

Lol poz faggot

Say it to my face and not online and we'll see what comes out.

>your daughter brings home her white girlfriend
>your daughter brings home her non-white boyfriend
Either one will get her disinherited, evicted and cut off.

thenigger

Non-White Boyfriend. Its possible that science will progress to the point where girls can get other girls pregnant via IPS or some shit and they will be white babies. Even if they in-vitro somebody else's sperm there is a 56% that will be white. If she brings home a non-white boyfriend the DNA is ruined.

Literally 52% and declining.

This, we are all Children of God. As long as he is a Christian he can be as dark as an Argentinian for all I care.

A lesbian daughter is condemn to hell.

Since slavs are not white,i choose the latter

>not all niggers are niggers
OP said non white, what is with you cucks and thinking about niggers all the time

I'm cool with white polygyny with bisexual wives.

>Be an old nazi war hero
>Spend my whole life complaining to my daughter about jews
>Spend my whole life complaining to my daughter about dykes
>granddaughter becomes a lesbian and starts dating a jew just to piss me off
>Yell at both of them when she comes to Thanksgiving, they both storm out
>Wife scolds me
>Go to my den and unfurl my old nazi flag
>shed a tear and heil, knowing I have done my part to keep a jewess from breeding

joke's on you, kikes, you'll die out before we will

>can't breed.
Their vagina doesn't just shut off you know. Are you that dumb? Oh wait, a Hitletard of course.

MAH NIGGA GONA BEND IT OVER ON THAT PRETTY GIRL

It doesn't matter what race he is, what matters is his money.

prove me wrong homo

The second.

i know she hates me either way and is dead to me either way

The nigger

Unless of course the gf was a coon

hey pal there are communities for people like you - /r/neoliberal

you will fit in there better. we will be happy - and you will be happy. best of luck - don't come back

That girl is a slut.

White girlfriend. Literally every woman on earth has gone through the lesbian stage

Second of course, first one won't force her to convert to islam and produce a shitskin baby every year.

What a sneaky nigger!

White girlfriend is easier to accept. She'll grow out of her "lesbian" attention seeking phase once she wants a husband and family. But once she's a coalburner she's damaged forever.

white girlfriend
ez

I would speak with her mother about scheduling an appointment.
It's never too late if there are birth defects, right?

her white girlfriend would damage my legacy, so she would be harder to accept. but what's wrong with being happy for my daughter that she found love?

Depends on what non-white

If it was an Asian or Indian I probably wouldn't think anything of it

My daughter ever dates a nigger Ill disown her. She isnt gonna make my blood impure

Plus the grandkids will be better looking

>harder for you to accept
The daughter bringing home her non-white boyfriend

Sup Forums is a board of tolerance that accepts all viewpoints

>invest small amount of time/capital into raising female
>they then get jobs, married, or have children thus growing the wealth, influence, and power of your family

By the way, my daughter is already fucking a nigger I don't need your to rub it in for the eventual mialato of a mulato roaming my corridors calling me papa, eh.

Is the girlfriend hot?

The gf. Out of every single lesbian I've met (I live in 21st century (((Britain))) so believe me I've met a lot) only 2 (two) are still lesbians. The rest passed that "phase" no matter how strongly they argued, at the time, they were in fact a lesbian.
I don't agree with Milo on much, but his meme "lesbians don't exist" is one that I do agree with.

I hope so

I'd prefer the white girlfriend because it could just be a phase, and if she actually is a dyke she likely won't taint the genepool.

you're very shallow

careful with that edge there, tough guy

Easy, lesbians dont breed and produce half niggers and get abandoned by their fathers.

Why not both?

That harlot is going to the convent.

Only child as well, i presume?

Easy choice, I inseminate the white girlfriend so the two of them can raise my children.

non-white boyfriend is fine, as long he isn't a nigger, mezo, poo or muslim

homosexuality is a mental disorder

lesbians > coal burners

Noted.

What is artificial insemination

Dykes breed ...but they usually choose Aryan phenotype to impreg their sub sluts

You're a nearsighted fool. Or a moroccan nigger.
Demography is destiny.