This girl makes no sense

This girl makes no sense.

I fucking hate this "pure slut" meme where girls will act lewd 24/7 but break down and start contradicting themselves when it really comes down to it.
This is why Anna will forever be the best girl of this show.

I fucking love this "pure slut" meme. Call it insecurity if you want, I don't care.

Why does he look so fat in that shot?

Because you touch yourself at night

It makes for good gap moe though. It's one of my fetishes. I actually had a girlfriend who acted like that

The fact that there are still no good subs for ep 11 and 12 makes no sense

She does dirty jokes because of her political principles not because of her sexual likes.

That's pretty much how all dirty-mouthed virgin girls are

user, you don't?

Of course not! That's dirty.

It's understandable. She's like me. I love perverted things although I'm still virgin.

That guy doesn't make any sense either. What happened to his nipples?

RIP

>acts completely slutty through out the entire series
>when encounters an actual sexual activity gets embarrassed and freaked out
getting tired of her shit

because they want to make a cartoon for kids about "sex is great" but they need the cast to be virgins and not engage in sex at the same time, is this your first chinese cartoon?

>pure slut

Never have I ever seen one

this is supposed to be some kind of "terrorist" parody. its supposed to no make that much sense sometimes

Makes sense when you consider the fact it's because she likes him.

This, none of this makes sense. has a point though that it's common for a female character to act like a prude around a guy they like to show they are conscious of him 'as a man' and their self 'as a woman'.

I guess I prefer Anna because she's an unholy mix of angel too pure for this earth but you desire, and succubus you should reasonably stay away from but still gets your dick rock hard. And she still radiates innocence though she's not behaving innocently. Plus she's a gorgeous superwoman and that's lovable. Ayame isn't bad but she's more normal, in both good ways and bad.

It's best when the sluttiness is just an aesthetic, like Galko. Perhaps the other way around too but that's playing with fire. Ayame didn't betray my expectations, it was more "Of course, of course. She's actin' lewd."