Sheryl Crow Releases Gun Control Anthem for 5th Anniversary of Sandy Hook Anniversary

>There is absolutely no reason for a citizen to own a high powered AR-15 military assault rifle with a clip that holds more then ten bullets.
>The Sandy Hook attack was carried out by a 20-year-old who stole his mother’s guns, killed his mother with them, then went to the gun-free school where he shot and killed six unarmed school staff members and 20 students.
>Crow says the song, “The Dreaming Kind,” about Sandy Hook, came to her after the October 1 mass shooting in Las Vegas.
>According to ABC News, Crow said she wrote the song but did not know what to do with it until the gun control group Sandy Hook Promise reached out to her with a role for the song in the Sandy Hook anniversary.
>Crow said, “I just have written this song which is basically about what they went through.”
>The singer said she believes the song “represents the voice of the parents of Sandy Hook victims and others working to end gun violence.”
>Crow praised Sandy Hook Promise as a “fantastic organization” and said proceeds from sales of her song will benefit the gun control group.
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/12/12/sheryl-crow-releases-gun-control-song-5th-anniversary-sandy-hook/

Sandy hook never happened
>remember traitors first

Add her to the list of artists I won't listen to.

>anniversary of imaginary event

Huh, interesting

NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK

Who?

Aye unarmed staff, coulda fixed that problem, so gay you are

>killed six unarmed school staff members and 20 students.
Give teachers guns and appropriate training then

>5th Anniversary of Sandy Hook Anniversary
so the 6th anniversary? is that you're saying?

But how could he bring a gun to a gun free zone??? Its gun free, says so in the name!

>woman
>celebrity
>Lilith fair performer

Literally nothing she ever says or does, or has ever said or done, matters.

>all I wanna dooo is have some fuuun

The voice of a generation

>profiting of the death of 20 infants
lol jewmerica

>clip

Is everyone going to abandon us in the end?

>AR-15 military assault rifle

NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK

Firearm discussions will resume after anti-gun leftards relinquish their personal weapons caches and no longer have any bodyguards. They must prove they are serious and lead by example. This is not negotiable.

>>Crow says the song, “The Dreaming Kind,” about Sandy Hook, came to her after the October 1 mass shooting in Las Vegas.

funny, because Sandy Hook was just a dream!

She's still hot.

Let me adjust my glasses and be a /k/ douche o Rama...

Terminology is technically correct. AR-15 means Armalite Rifle model 15. M16’s, M4’s, AR’s (the terminology currently reserved for semi automatic only rifles) are all built on the same platform. The guts change the rate of fire.

>but she’s still a retarded commie roastie

I'll own what I fucking want, try to stop me cuntface

here is a reason

Anyone who thinks there's ever been a mass shooting event in American history is an idiot. It's all fake. Just like both "world wars" totally faked, the Kennedy Assassiination, and the Lincoln shooting. All fake.