White people conquered, genocided, stolen the resources, destroyed the native cultures, engaged in institutional racism...

>white people conquered, genocided, stolen the resources, destroyed the native cultures, engaged in institutional racism, used science to prove racial superiority, erased non white history and archievements, made international institutions unfair to non whites, are still stealing the resources from natives without fair compensation, engage in terrorism in non white countries, use their institutions to punish non white nations who don't wanna follow the rules
>pls don't inmigrate here
???

Pretty much on point, the world is ours

considering what happened to the natives, seems like a reasonable position

You fucking farc cocksucker, your country was bulilt by whitepeople. You niggers have drove them away whilst abusing their idiotic charitability. If it wasnt for them you would be a 1m50cm yanomami dick dangling tribe of coke chewing niggers whithout any contribution to western society. Now its populated almost exclusive my mixed blood and niggers. So yeah, enjoy your failed utopia of drug producing chiguires. Stay there and die until we can come and recolonize your shithole. You reap what you sow

But think about it, if we did all that, why do you think we would start being nice now?

What are you going to do about it bitch?

If white people are so evil why the fuck do you want to immigrate to their countries?

>Nobody else is 'racist' only white people
Wrong and hypocritical
>racism is wrong
Racism is either morally neutral or morally right. Depends. It's just like liking your own family better than the neighbours, doesn't mean you hate the neighbours if you don't treat them like your family. You don't let them come in and out as they please, help themselves from your fridge do you? Well then you are a 'racist'... and there's nothing wrong with that.
OP is simultaneously brainwashed and thick.

/thread

Its funny when non whites act like their own histories aren't extremely bloody and cruel. Be it a mexican pretending his people didn't cut out hearts and practice cannibalism, an asian pretending his history isnt a case study in tyrannical cruelty, a black pretending his people didn't own slaves and sell them.

>whitey took advantage of temporary technological superiority
>fuck yeah 14/88

>playing field level and PoC all around the world are taking advantage of whitey's weaknesses
>durrrr muh genocide

the tears are adorable

Just like everyone else you mean, except for the ct that we dragged you savages kicking and screaming into modernity

You really bought into the (((lies))). I hope you're trolling tho, otherwise I'd feel great shame for how failed you are.

why do i have a feeling this is an asian?

>EU flag
Fuck off faggot and show flag leaf or amerimutt

Even though what you said only partially about 60% accurate, no one gives a fuck. Life isn’t a game of kickball on the playground nigger. Civilizations got to do what they got to do

>>white people conquered, genocided, stolen the resources, destroyed the native cultures, engaged in institutional racism, used science to prove racial superiority, erased non white history and archievements, made international institutions unfair to non whites, are still stealing the resources from natives without fair compensation, engage in terrorism in non white countries, use their institutions to punish non white nations who don't wanna follow the rules
Simply put white people are simply better than other races

>Temporary lead
2,000 years
>even playing field, POC are taking advantage
Glad you admit that what they are doing is wrong.
Brown people haven't achieved anything, the whole basis for what's happening is that they are so pathetic they need help. Our own politicians are doing this to us for money, pretending these dum dums are refugees.
>history
You don't know anything about history, all history is horrible. According to your nonesense everyone should be robbing and attacking everyone else because of history.
>thick as fuck comments
That was the point I realised that you are brown. Is that 'racist', probably. But like I said racism is morally neutral or good.
It's like arguing with an 11 year old white kid, you're pathetic.

>Reading any book about european colonialism in the americas, africa, asia, india, oceania
>huh duh is jewish lies

Nothing he said is a lie technically and objectically.

OP is a fag

Native Americans couldn't even invent the wheel without whites help. Your lives were vastly improved by colonialism.

more like 500 years. minutes in overall history of the world. the fact that countries like China, Egypt or Rome could last for thousands of years, yet whites' hegemony barely lasted for measly 300-400 years just goes to show how in the grand scheme of things your kind has barely made a notch.

>Glad you admit that what they are doing is wrong.
how is it wrong? whenever a PoC attacks whitey over muh colonialism we don't do it because we genuinely expect to receive shit, we do it to exploit your pussified nature.

>According to your nonesense everyone should be robbing and attacking everyone else because of history.
exactly. whitey did it, PoC did it to each other too. don't be mad at me you're on the receiving end of it (yeah, yeah I'm sure you live in some fairy tale Scottish island where everyone is white and on first name basis)

tl;dr - the future is that of colour, not pasty ass crackers

>if white people literally stop wasting billions of tons of food, stop polluting earth with meat production, stop promoting wars in middle east for cheap oil, stop buying chinese garbage and making china pollutes the earth
wow nigger, everything BAD about modern world, TODAY, not in the middle ages, is because of white countries.

>All the wars since WWI have been the fault of whites
>Capitalism
>pollution
>meat production

wow nigger, I'm not talking about shit from hundreds of years ago.

well tbf, this is almost always true

>white people are the only ones who have any moral agency or control over their actions.

I'm glad you agree with white supremacy.

last time I don't remember when the muslims countries or african countries are telling white nations how to run their own countries.

or how the IMF loan money based on western stardarts of BS.

>white people won't give us more money until we abolish slavery and shit
>RACISM!

>literally telling muslims and africans huh duh you need more homosexuals and feminists
>we wont loan money until you make gay shit legal
???

Someone had to do that shit or humanity could have continued living in mud huts like your retard ancestors before we civilized you.

You're a real mordor dweller.
You know you are crap and you are inflicting your shitness on others. You can't justify it but you don't care, you don't have any argument, just a mixture of denial and spite.
It's not our fault that you were born rubbish you know, that's the fault of your own people, and you are the proof it will never change.

>it's the Colombian Jew again

damn. wish I had screenshotted that post where you admitted you were Jewish

>We be cheeky to bwana. We am mighty kongs!

>white people conquered, genocided, stolen the resources
So just like Arabs, Turks, Huns, Mongolians?
Who had the largest land-empire of all times? Asians.

>erased non white history and archievements
Lel, what?
White people (a German compatriot ;) ) FOUNDED archaeology. You shitskins wouldn't know shit about your history without us.
Also, what achievements? Pathetic.

>made international institutions unfair to non whites, are still stealing the resources from natives without fair compensation
Yeah, that's why Mexico, China etc. are able to destroy entire industries in the west..
Also: Where's my free yearly diamond? I'm white after all!

>pls don't inmigrate here
Exactly. Why should we want to be ethnically replaced, nontheless by you shitskinned subhumans?