myanimelist.net/people/39516/Hirofumi_Neda
myanimelist.net/people/43986/Keisuke_Ikeda
myanimelist.net/people/32627/Toshitomo_Ootake
myanimelist.net/people/12821/Masaru_Miyokawa
mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=34034
i.imgur.com/mq7kWKxg.jpg
imgur.com/a/qVQ0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will any of Hori's assistant ever be as successful as him?

myanimelist.net/people/12002/Yuusaku_Shibata
myanimelist.net/people/39352/Chihiro_Watanabe
myanimelist.net/people/43985/Kousuke_Fushimi
myanimelist.net/people/39516/Hirofumi_Neda
myanimelist.net/people/43986/Keisuke_Ikeda
myanimelist.net/people/32627/Toshitomo_Ootake

2 more
myanimelist.net/people/12821/Masaru_Miyokawa
mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=34034

What's the deal with the new twitter pic? Tsuyu is really excited for the second season?

>Creates tons of characters with cool designs
>never uses them
I don't mind the way Hori is developing the story so far, but it would be nice to have fewer and more developed characters, imo.

her hero outfit is kinda similar to uraraka's

Both are inspired by Mega Man

Yuusaku Shibata's Flower Samurai and Chihiro Watanabe's Pygmalion were both pretty good. I really wish Pygmalion got picked up.

why does one guy in this thread always get so triggered when someone points out the fact that Mirio has an overpowered Quirk?

he doesn't even read the manga, apparently

At least as long as the Miriofag keeps shitposting in the last thread, he won't come here

It's the boots.

I though the guy that gets triggered was the one that calls Mirio's Quirk the most powerful one in the series. But maybe there are two shitposters on each end and they were made for each other.

Why does one guy in this thread always get so triggered when someone points out the fact that Mirio had to work to get his quirk to its current level?

He doesn't even read the manga, apparently.

>I though the guy that gets triggered was the one that calls Mirio's Quirk the most powerful one in the series
Nope, that's a pretty obvious fact to anyone who reads the manga

Was he the only recommended student in class B, or was there another one?

Remember that even if your ability is great. You still have to practice.

>Get in the thread early
>Have "Mark New IPs" turned on
>Can now spot when manletlover samefags

AFAIK he's the only one, but I'm not 100% sure

Yeah, there are tons of cool looking characters who appeared for a chapter or two and then were never relevant again. It's annoying, but Hori will probably just keep adding characters anyway.

Will Bakuslav become greatest Russkiy hero?

He already is.

>mark new ips
How

He's still blowing up in that thread too.

>last post
Based fellow Grape bro does it again

>the Mirio guy shitposted twice per cooldown
>still didn't even manage to get the last word with it

Sad!

I hope the top Russian hero is just a bear.

Is Slavkugo gonna be a thing now?

She's feeling froggy

>Bakuslav is Russian gopnik
>Aoyama is French faggot
What about the others?

Why was he so upset? It's not like they teased him too badly about his room being an edgy paradise.

>Manga description of Mirio's quirk, using nothing but FACTS from the manga:
+++ Can become completely intangible, which makes him fall into the ground where he is completely untouchable on top of being invincible to begin with due to intangibility.
++ Can phase parts of his body too, which enables him to move them through walls step by step (3 steps), or even something simple (2 steps) like punch you in the stomach if he phases his arms into your stomach and then unphases his fist inside the air cavity of your stomach.
+ When he accidentally makes a mistake and unphases himself in solid matter, instead of being harmed gruesomely, he gets lovingly pulled out of it with no injury. This is called a "catapult".
+ Through his internship, he slightly improved his quirk to turn himself while he's falling, so now he can move around fast also using "catapult". He can completely avoid combat with any enemy if he wants to do so, with this, so if he never attacks his enemy, he is virtually unkillable (unless you catch him sleeping, etc.).
- When his head is intangible, he loses the senses on his head. So he has to pop out sometimes to take a breath of O2 in combat.

>TL;DR
Mirio has near complete invincibility + can punch you from the inside of your stomach + super fast moving around.
(The first two he could already do in his Entrance Exam - factual proof: he passed it.)

>Speedreading Mirio-sperg description of Mirio's quirk:
"Whenever Mirio uses his Quirk, he loses all of his senses. Also he can sense things even while he can't sense things. Oh and he beats everyone with CQC, even Deku with his OfA Cowl on. Yep, Deku's One for All Cowl is beaten by a normal punch!! Haha, Deku is so pathetic and Mirio's quirk is so balanced and made strong just by his hard training! So he went through the entrance exam by beating up robots with his weak, Quirkless-power fist by the way!"

Please don't reply to this post if you found no flaws in the last paragraph!

thanks for the great summary

Nice.

Take this Sup Forumsnon.

Also, fuck off miriofags and minetafags

>people who react like a normal human beings in Mirio's quirk discussion
>get blessed in return

hmmm... really makes you think

>Grapecuck is still assblastes about the last thread

Character relevance ranking:
Deku > All-Might > Shiragaki = AfO > Bakugou > Todoroki > Yakuza dude > Aizawa > Endeavor > Mirio > Todoroki's wind rival > Everyone in the VA > Kirishima > the other 2 big 3 > Momo > Ochako = Tsuyu

>義理チョコ

Rude

Very good read, thank you.

Still heated over the last thread huh?

He's embarrassed because he's self-aware enough to realize how stupid his room looks, but not enough to not decorate it that way.

Just ignore the guy shit-posting non MHA pics and trying to turn this into meta.

BnHA is just edgy X-Men with worse waifus
Fight me faggots

Don't reply to the guy trying to start shit above me. Told you he doesn't read MHA.

Deku is obviously a Jew
Ochako stays an Osaka Jap
Momo is English
Todorki is German
Mina is American

Dunno about the rest

I filter all his cancerous reaction pictures, hopefully to get rid of the Mirio poster permanently

yep, nothing to argue about here, I see nothing but facts in the factual description

I dislike Grapes but this is nothing but completely on point facts

>fappable as fuck when brown
>is actually blue
>instantly dropped

shortest lived waifu of the series

Vine hair Jesus girl is the other recommended student in their class if I remember right.

...no she is on the list

it's literally even on the wikia
>Shiozaki ranked 4th during the Entrance Exam with 36 Villain Points and 32 Rescue Points.

But I think nightcrawler is sexier than any girl in MHA. Why do you hate my husbando?

already called the correct answer long ago, it's Kendo

>has big hands
>but still only human strength
>if you could defeat the robots with just human strength, then it would never filter out Quirkless cross-fit users
> => the robots cannot be punched to death with normal human attainable strength
>but Kendou got through

fat balding men have a lot of power... a few good "moves" (if you know what I mean) and voila, Ituska Kendou, recommendation student

further evidence:
>is class rep
>is very popular in her class
>wasn't on the exam result list which showed the better results

pretty much confirmed by Hori before he even confirms it himself

and before you ask "but how did X make it through without punching"

He's the only one. Inasa was supposed to be the 4th recommended student, but he refused to go to UA after passing the exam, so there's just 3.

Wouldn't it be easier to just jump through the wall?

We've already seen one, user

it literally is

But she took the entrance exam. Forgive the bad quality of the screenshot, but she's right below Ibara, as number five.

>american cartoon
>waifu
You already lost.

>so if he never attacks his enemy, he is virtually unkillable (unless you catch him sleeping, etc.).
>- When his head is intangible, he loses the senses on his head. So he has to pop out sometimes to take a breath of O2 in combat.

This contradicts itself since he still has to breath, meaning he has to turn his head (and maybe torso since that's wherd his lungs are) solid while he is exhaling or inhaling. So even if he doesn't attack the enemy there are moments of weakness.

I'm not going to argue he has a super weak Quirk, but the guy can be beaten and is not so OP he could beat any body. Hell, I'm sure as fuck Tintin has death flags already.

>Jumps
>Gets the timing wrong
>Now you are underground
>Deactivates quirk
>Catapulted somewhere else
It's more safe going step by step

Bubble-chan is cute! CUTE!

Nightcrawler can beat All Might, Midio, Tsuyu, etc.

nope
>Inasa participated in U.A's entrance exam the same year as Izuku Midoriya.
t. wiki

>cartoon
kek try harder

Shinsomir vs. Bakuslav squatting contest when?

>mfw tickling page

>40 rescue points
well, just as expected anyway

Why you guys only talk about Midio and mineta? Are you gay or something?

>This contradicts itself since he still has to breath, meaning he has to turn his head (and maybe torso since that's wherd his lungs are) solid while he is exhaling or inhaling. So even if he doesn't attack the enemy there are moments of weakness

>sees enemy he doesn't want to fight
>pops out to take a breath in China
well okay, China is not a very good place to take a breath, but you get my point

Cause he was forced to participate and show his edgy room.

but it's not

his leg can be obliterated during the time it's standing on the either side of the wall and his torso is phased in the middle

just jump through and let catapult do the work for you, just as always

and it's always faster too

>pops out to take a breath in China
Are you mentally challenged? how the fuck does he travel to China

>tetsux4's name is pronounced the same way but written differently

this triggers me

? What? It was literally a plot point during the license arc how he took the recommended exam with Todoroki.

Inasa was one of the people participating in the special recommended students exam.

Kirishima Australian maybe

Mineta is a Mexican, short and unashamedly perverted

The magic of the Japanese language. How much did his parents hate him to saddle him with that name?

It would be however jumping is a fully committed me and he is explaining the logic of doing Simple actions without relying purely on teleportation. I can Imagine situations where walking through a wall is more useful than catapulting through it

>Farming rescue points
Kek

>Trusting the wiki more than actual pages from the manga
Do you have some kind of mental disability

Move. Jumping is a fully committed move.

H-h-headcanon... no way my beloved Mirio can be this fucking overpowered, physics be damned!

>All these pots replying to himself
>[Deleted]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>He's still samefagging

holy shit what just happened

GRAPEKEK ETERNALLY BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But weight doesn't factor in at all for gravity? You always fall at the same speed. Whether you're 300 pounds or 50 pounds, both fall down at the same time.

what did i miss?

FINALLY

A really autistic Mineta fan was triggered by Mirios quirk and started shitposting non stop during the last 2 weeks

based mods.

at last

maybe grapes reputation can finally heal somewhat after the smiting of the grapefag

He can't see or hear, can't feel anything but the pull of gravity.

He has no idea of knowing if he's completely through the wall or not, or if he mis-timed it and is now in freefall through the floor until he deactivates his Quirk.

Holy shit mods deliver

Here's the full page of Manleta samefagging himself to death.

i.imgur.com/mq7kWKxg.jpg

Sorry for the ant pic, here it is again.

imgur.com/a/qVQ0k

Where were you when the Grape Massacre happened?