What's his name?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/syokorate/status/830009238168571905
youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI
youtube.com/watch?v=AwnKwaS7DUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lockomine

I hope user with Kubo comment about ep 9 will deliver

That user had enough today. Wait for Tora.

Yeah I actually felt bad for them. Tora 'll translate it before event and it looks like it wasn't anything bad

It wasn't anything bad.

Bae.

Mysterious Ice Dancer Man

>Those digits
I was going to doubt you but nevermind

/Yoi/ over the top reaction was hilarious though

Meme witch is still with us!

It not being bad makes me want it more. Like a soothing balm.

>よりも
Just read that thread and I think user's translation is correct.

How many hours until the event?

~15 I think.

Which one? There were different versions flying around

This one

KOTOMINE KIREI

Thanks I'm curious how Tora'll translate it

I think everyone is overracting without paying attention to what they're reading.
>Rather than marriage per se, it's something closer to what fellow club-mates would wear.
Doesn't this imply both anyway? The latter is more like it but it's not excluding the first one.

>>Rather than marriage

You can translate it as >more than marriage or >rather than marriage. I don't know how to feel about this.

How did Nip fujo react? Or they just don't care because they are not retarded?

>per se
>it's something closer to
It's not excluding it but it's giving preference to the second one keeping the ambiguity that it could be both. How is this an issue?

No reaction so far

I don't think people think that hard about a line, at least not initially. If that's what she meant, then it could be worded better like other user's translation.

I only saw 2 or 3 of them saying they're not happy about it.

Hey people were arguing about the "rings symbolize souls" vs "rings are proof of soulmates" translations for days. Touchy subject.

Soulmates not souls.

only good post in this thread

>Hey people were arguing about the "rings symbolize souls" vs "rings are proof of soulmates" translations for days. Touchy subject.
Wait, why are people ignoring that interview now?

It's Sup Forums, people react first and read later. I'm sure you'll find a statistic somewhere saying that every day there's at least 4 pointless arguments because someone didn't pay attention to the subs.

It's human nature. People tend to focus on whatever causes the most stress instead of the good. Kneejerk reactions are the strongest reactions.

At least we know now that Kotomine is homo

twitter.com/syokorate/status/830009238168571905
Lily had an orgasm with so many men around

Yeah hes not Chris' choreographer but his companion. His nameless companion.

What does it mean?

Is it really so hard to give him a fucking name, Kubo?

Its something she needs to discuss with Sayo.

His name is Companion. He had mean parents.

I really wanted to be awake when Tora posts the interview but I really need to go to bed.
I suppose I can't expect the translation to be up in one or two hours, can I?

I'd sleep. She said before the event, but the event isn't for another 12 hours

Go to sleep, user.

This event is going to be a gift.

I've been wanting this.

Lockon Stratos

Lyle a shit.

Cute.

>yfw they don't tell us his name because his name is actually Kotomine

But he's Swiss.

victor is so cute in glasses

Shitstorm is inevitable once Tora's translation is out. Let's hope the new visuals are very gay and they make everyone forget about this interview.

gay visuals or not I will never forgive Kubo

Naw Kubo ruined that scene and at the same time Yuuri's character developement. Visuals that include the rings now are meaningless. The event includes the no-homo trio, it's can only be mediocre to shit.

>Visuals that include the rings now are meaningless.
Not to excuse her, but she did say they were a symbol/proof of soulmates right before.
She seems to contradict her own words. They aren't just something casual, even Yuuri doesn't take them that way no matter what his words were. Her words were also naunced enough to also didn't completely rule out the marriage thing, but it was still a shitty thing to say though.

maybe his dad was a weeaboo

I don't understand why something like this ruined it for you but not the script that confirms Victor was taken by surprise when Yuuri made it clear he wasn't marrying him. Kubo even starts by saying that they're a pair and it had to be something like this for those two. Too bad about the club spaghetti at the end but it's only one sentence, it's not the end of the world.

I think it's matter of the rings meaning encompassing more than one thing. Since she was commenting on how Yuuri viewed things for that episode then it kind of makes sense, he himself didn't view them as engagement rings while Victor did. Pig is still a work in progress.

>trio
Kubo, Toyonaga and? Who is the third one?

>it's not the end of the world.
I agree but people will still take it like it is though. It's shitpost fuel.

>he himself didn't view them as engagement rings while Victor did
But the thing is that the show implies he did, but just couldn't admit it. He got the idea from JJ's rings, he's blushing and quivering in the ring scene (and turned red when spotting the store), took him to a church, etc. It was his actions that led people to believe otherwise, after all, he is established as an unreliable narrator.

I usually don't give a shit about autographs but I would go to a signing if I knew I could get something like this with my favorite character drawn on the merch like this. Usually people just do shitty coin-sized drawings from what I've seen at these things.

>but not the script that confirms Victor was taken by surprise when Yuuri made it clear he wasn't marrying him

Because we still thought that Yuuri's good luck explanation was more of a safety net in case of rejection and also dual function. Instead they're only "I mean these only for good luck." Victor's reaction worked with him understanding Yuuri's insecurity at proposing straightforward (or so we thought). Trust me that name pissed me off too but I gave Kubo the benefit of the doubt. Shouldn't be surprised all the shittiest character moves are from her.

Honestly I don't get Yuuri some times, you'd think if he didn't understand what he did at the church then he'd have gotten it at the restaurant.

I'm not that user but from reading the threads, I think people want to be angry because there's nothing to be particularly happy about. We assume S2 is going to happen but there's been no word, not even any announcement of an OVA or a serialized manga like a lot of popular anime get. All we see are endless merch and crossover announcements and interviews that don't just come out and say "BaldFat is gay". I think it's definitely a culture thing where Westerners are looking to get validation for their emotional investment and Japanese fans are usually okay with taking the huge fucking hint.

As for the rings comment: it's stupid (providing the translation is accurate). Kind of a bummer that they are so circumspect to the point of pseudo denial but, as I said before, cultural differences. They might also have to watch what they say if they're looking for bigger sponsors for a second season. Big-time sponsors won't be down with putting their name behind an anime about gays in a normal romantic relationship when they have hordes of normalfags to answer to. I hope they get the money while laying low on the whole gay protagonists thing in interviews and Twitter, then make S2 gayer than the first. Then resume the vague commentary since the show can speak for itself.

You'd think she'd be more consistent if it were for sponsor pressure, she had just said they are soulmates and have true love. I think Kubo just spills her spaghetti regularly, maybe all of this attention is too much for her?

I can't stop thinking about Otabek.

It gets even more retarded when you think of Victor at the beach the next day

>wistfully staring at good luck charm ring shining in the sunrise
>real athletes do this!

I'd destroy a thousand DJ Otabeks if it meant Kubo would shut up forever.

It's great.

She said those were Pigs thoughts not Victors

He understands Pig meant them as good luck charms. She said that at least.

This. I just want her to shut up at this point.

Same, big deal Otabek is some shitty Dj.

He's the only thing about YOI that improves with each interview. Sadly we can't say that about the rest though.

I'm feeling intense pity for Victor.

>thinking that Yuuri's good luck explanation was a safety net in case of rejection and not his autism
>we
I swear I'm watching a different show and browsing different threads sometimes. Yuuri knew that putting a ring on someone in front of a church wasn't normal but he really wanted a good luck charm. I bet you also think he lost the nuts on purpose to get the rings, right? He didn't. He lost the nuts by accident. On the way he remembered that he wanted to buy Victor something to thank him but he also wanted a good luck charm for himself a while. He saw the rings and had that crazy idea. It's bold and homo but it's still Yuuri and his autism, you shouldn't expect too much. That moment was still romantic because we know Victor saw it as romantic but we also know it was one-sided. Yuuri was blushing furiously because he was embarrassed by the action but not by what it meant. We talked about this when the episode aired, that scene has always been depressing to me.

Not only is the DJ thing perfect, but it's so fucking cute that he has lots of friends but sought out Fairy anyway to befriend him. After five years.

He likes him so fucking much, Sup Forums.

same

They can be soulmates and have true love but she seems to be indicating they haven't acted on it or share their feelings to each other. In Yuuri's case he apparently still doesn't understand he has feelings for Victor.

I've been saying this for a while. The lack of rings and homo in magazines isn't normal. It's not spoilers, there's something going on here and it's either censorship or some kind of contract they have. This means that what they're saying in magazines can also be censored.

We need to remember all of that life and love stuff Victor was going on about hasn't been shared with Yuuri, they haven't had a good heart to heart about where they want things to go. Victor needs to express himself or Yuuri won't get it, with those two though that won't happen until he's back on the ice.

>Otabek has a lot of mischievous friends and is a bit of a cool street boy kinda type.

>mischievous friends

what did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI

Otabek deals drugs

I feel really bad for BaldFat fans right now because that quote was unbelievably shitty, but I don't think throwing Otabek under the bus is going to help anything.

I hope someday I can meet Kubo and get a DJbek drawn by her.

She said that they were soulmates and mentioned true love, that was a pretty bold move for her.

Otabek will DJ the BF wedding.

What has Otabek got to do with BaldFat?

>don't think throwing Otabek under the bus is going to help anything.

It's weird how the DJ thing get brought up when it has nothing to do with BaldFat.

How timely.

He was so fucking dreamy anyway, but now he's actual wet dream status. Not to mention the BikeFairy info is just perfection.

I'm so happy for Fairy, Otabek is everything I wanted for him. A cool friend that actually takes him seriously and that he can relate to.

Jesus christ.

That's the spirit. Cute/10 would enjoy immensely.

>with those two though that won't happen until he's back on the ice.

Skating is supposedly the only way they can express their feelings yet Yuuri still doesn't understand his feelings for Victor after 12 episodes.

Was the staff really that dumb enough to create an ambiguous end in the relationship area when there was no guarantee of there being a S2?

But that was in a different magazine, wasn't it?

>go to sleep
>wake up to no homo

wtf I hate baldfat now

It's not no homo. They're just not engaged.

Finally the other fujos are sharing.

I didn't use to believe this, I guess because I thought it could be explained away by other things, but I can see it now, honestly. Something feels strange.

youtube.com/watch?v=AwnKwaS7DUI It's all remixes he made

Honestly, people just seem bitter and it's really immature to shit on another ship and character that has nothing to do with your faves or whatever negative emotion you are feeling.