If the events of the Fallout series were to happen, what would you do?

If the events of the Fallout series were to happen, what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MD_B4GQkKVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats me on the ground

Hide in a tax funded nuclear proof fun park or the one in my commieblock

Damn right it is. Annexation of leaf land is bound to happen eventually. You'll all be better for it

I'll be the soldier standing over you.

Nothing, why would someone attack Brazil?

To get rid of the filth before exploiting your resources.

Die, probably

>try to become an enclave member
>get shot

right behind you bro.

>Hide in a tax funded nuclear proof fun park or the one in my commieblock
They are social experiments to see the effects of space travel. Some of them are really fucked up.

Die

Hopefully rebuild society. As the general of the minutemen

Stock up on 5.56 and .308

Oh wait I already did that

probably die in a nuclear hellfire inferno like what, 95% of the human population did?

someone who can mspaint do an enclave amerimutt meme btw

In the event of an all-out nuclear war, I don't think quite that many deaths would occur directly from the blasts. The radiation, famine and disease that followed would probably make up a big chuck of it.

Be jealous of the smoothskins

Build a white supremacist empire in Vault 1488. The Overseer would expell all the minorities and liberals to the wasteland

Charge overjacked caps for project purity purified water. Be the first merchant after the Great War.

Wonder what the fuck I'm going to do against johnno the local warlords kangareavers when I only have a butter knife and vb.

You and me bro.

Help my brothers find and secure pre-war technology so that it won't fall into the hands of chem addicts and other degenerates, and help rid the waste of abominations like super mutants, ghouls, and centaurs. Everything else is just letting your fellow man down. Get up and lend a hand, citizen.

Ad Victoriam.

Assuming I got in, I'd go for embed related, but unironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=MD_B4GQkKVI

>If the events of the Fallout series were to happen, what would you do?

stock up on water chips.

>stock up on water chips.
And let The Master raise a mutant army unopposed?

cool autosage thread

Listen to music and fuck some ghoul broad.

well i probably wouldn't, yeah, i don't live near anything important. which sucks because if i was in a major city i'd at least get to probably die instantly and painlessly as my very atomic structure was reduced to nothing

Die probably

UGLY, DUMB, BROTHERHOOD SCUM!

bring an extra water chip

find a raider gang and nuke israel

Being in NYC I'd probably be dead

Pick up a nasty jet addiction.

Fight in Alaska to keep the God damn reds out, that's what.

Consider wind, time, isolation and supplies. Time people would be in shock so geting supplies from suppliers would be done quickly! Isolation reencforcment and stayi g put for a long period. Filtration, led.... I wold find a way it all depends really on how far the ground zero is!

Leafistan is confirmed ded tho.
All of Cucknadia was overrun by america and then to make it all even better, the bombs dropped.

I'd try to go out with the Canaanites. Living off the land and occasionally fending off some injuns is much better than getting raped to death by fiends.
This would depend hugely on which chapter is in your area. The one in the Mojave is shit. Even in a well-developed one like DC or CW you'd probably just end up as cannon fodder for some monstrosity while the higher-ups sit on their asses and flex their cool toys.

start killing shitskins like you

yep..

Fuck your mom...

McNuke Commies.

This. I’m in the Midwest too, chicago isn’t far away. The brotherhood of steel were Nazis weren’t they?

No, they're just dicks

depends on where and when. In the west they're just reclusive aggressive tech hording autists. In the east they where trying to "save the wasteland" but then became fashy as fuck after a coup. the Midwestern were pretty fashy but more U.S. government fashy if that makes any sense?

>were the good goys!
>LET'S SHOOT CIVILIANS BECAUSE WE WANT A TECHNOLOGICAL MONOPOLY AND PRETTY MUCH TECHNO-MARXIST EVERYONE!

>Meanwhile in a far-away land...
>Alright, Sergeant Donovan just clear this site of any Mutants.
>Roger, Sir. God bless the Enclave.

>EBIL ENKLEFF OPPRESSOR MOTHERFUCKERS