You Guys Are Morons

Guys, you put a retard into office because you hate political correctness. Have you no foresight?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thecitizensaudit.com/author/andrewthecitizensaudit-com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152440960/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We didn't put you into office, so there's no need to resign.

I hate Trump posters as much as the next guy, but I don't see what conclusion you're trying to draw.

Donald Trump is a fucking goon, who should resign.

And what does that have to do with political correctness?

You guys 100% deserve what's happening. All of this trump fanboy shit started here and you turned this place into a dump.

Good fucking riddance. you won't be missed.

He is a goon, who came into office for a shitty reason.

Hey, ain't my fault. I hate these scumbags as much as any other logical person.

You really think drumpf is in office because of political correctness? I just wanna watch the US burn like the leaf

Have some sort of decency, you nihilist fuck. Are you 16?

We know exactly what we're doing. Dismantling this entire country. All while Trump feels like he is in control with his Baby's First Checkers.

I hate the shitposting Trump fags on this site, but I'd still rather have drumpf than Hillary

What? You don't control anything. What are you even talking about?

This country is not worthy of existing any longer. The other user is right. It is time for the US to burn. And from the ashes, balkanise.

Keep believing that.

Oh no, we made a terrible mistake, we have to go back

this is too funny
how's the wall coming along guys? xd

Nice shill circle jerk thread. You queefs don't get paid to buzzword each other do you?

The wall is and has always been a myth. It was never going to be built. It's a testament to the gullibility of my fellow burgers.

why tho? lets hear the argument

My services are for charity. I write them off in my taxes.

Now, are you going to be a patriot and do your part to make this country something worth being proud of, or are you here to shitpost?

Regardless of Trump's intentions, it really looks like his goal is to undo everything Obama touched cos 'fuck him'. Not only are some Americans okay with this, they are applauding it. Trump's entire campaign and now his presidency are based on being against things. He is not pro anything, just against Obama and ((democrats)).

Not like the Democrats and Clinton were any better, don't get it twisted.

This whole mess is because somewhere down the line, we all decided it was okay to vote based on who was against what. We stopped caring about justice and cared about winning.

This last campaign and all current USA events are just the reaping of the whirlwind.

No, I put this man in office because I didn't want my state's energy industry to be fucked over any further.
It kinda worked out.

paste this in their threads, they hate it

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thecitizensaudit.com/author/andrewthecitizensaudit-com/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Went to learn more about the shills ruining your board?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152440960/

>saving a dying industry
I wonder if any energy companies in the US are getting funding from the World Bank.

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is literally JIDF

We put a retard into office because we wanted people like you to question government for once in your life