*laughs at Republicans*

*laughs at Republicans*

we need nigger control

Doesn't her comment contradict herself? Netneutrality is control itself

why do Americans need gun control by the government but not internet control by businesses?

Yep, just another example why women shouldn't vote

Go away, cumcast.

these people don't know what NN is

>t.plebbit

You are correct. It is a completely retarded comparison.

NET NEUTRALITY IS INTERNET CONTROL

REMOVING IT IS REMOVING CONTROLS

It's sort of a government control versus private control situation. There's control either way. The only question is, would you rather be at the mercy of a single government, or a handful of telecom companies?

Fuck off Verizon shill.

I'd rather you unfucked your ISP monoplies so I didn't have to hear retards argue about it for months. I have two dozen, if one does something stupid I just switch to a different one and half the time they'll even pay extra for you to switch early. God bless the free market.

>*nervously laughs because no clue what nn is*
ftfy
piss poor and 100% backwards comparison, twat.

I would rather be at the mercy of the phone companies

I mean do you really think phone companies give a shit about Sup Forums?

WE RELEASED THE INTERNET FROM CONTROL YOU STUPID FUCKING THOT.

[this post is not available in your country]

Damnit Swede i was just typing that point. Anyway good on ya heres a turnip.

That's funny, I'm seeing it just fine on my end. It's almost like your entire argument has no substance and is based entirely on fearmongering. Tell me, when are the big bad ISPs going to come for my precious 4chinz? Can you give me a date? I sure wouldn't want to miss out on terrific insight like yours.

Do you feel good spouting the same fake news? You and everyone else on Twitter? Everyone will find something else to bitch about next week, I promise. Libshits have the attention span of a squirrel after all.

haha lol

>0w0
>What's this

Dude that .gif is disturbing and utterly hilarious.

They really think this is internet control? It basically is the opposite. It's letting companies decide how to run their company, not the gov.

Net neutrality is internet control tho

As someone in favor of NN I find this idiotic attempt at a snarky and clever quip to be humiliating

>Your ISP is going to be spending it's resources censoring posts on Sup Forums. You need to allow governments who know nothing about the internet and have no accountability to internet users make lots of laws to prevent this.

> People saying the government relinquishing control is fascism

It's definitely a corporatist move but I'd rather deal with a corporation that wants my money than a government that can just take my money.

wrong, get fucked

What are we going to do without it though?

>laughs humorlessly

liberals once again being so wrong they're right

>Implying we don’t already have gun control laws
Why are libtards so dumb.

This.

>Keep the internet free
>Government regulation

Pick one

>eliminating government regulations is control

yes

the lack of understanding as to what net neutrality is is amazing.

>tfw people are this stupid and get validation from equally stupid people

Is this chimp stupid? Net Neutrality is government control.

Why no fpbp yet??

What is wrong with you faggots?

First post is best post.

Net Neutrality is literally internet control

Just wait and see I guess. It all depends on how Jewish the telecoms are. Nothing stopping them from throttling a content provider unless they pay extra, restricting the customer's access to that provider unless they pay extra, or outright banning traffic from fringe sites because there's no piggy bank for them to smash. Note that the big content providers are also greedy Jews and will pass the cost back to the customer who gets double fucked. And you probably won't have much luck picking a "competitor" when you're very lucky to have one or two other options for service to your house. Natural monopolies aren't free markets, and intelligent regulation can actually make them freer.