Your typical liberal. I mena then again I would never date a liberal

Your typical liberal. I mena then again I would never date a liberal

all women are liberal deep down at first. if they find a man they really depend on they will listen to whatever he says. women can easily be misjudged or persuaded

She won't admit this, but those views make her want to fuck him more. Remember all of the liberal girls having wet dreams about Trump and freaking the fuck out?

Sup Forums is full of angry dudes that can't get laid

You can't prove me wrong

Oh she was THIS CLOSE to having an alpha. Too bad.

I remember imaginary scenarios too

>literally describes everywhere on the internet

Yeah, cunt?

I don't remember this at all.

I call bullshit. She'd pretend to agree fuck him and then write an article about it

Women have the opinion of whatever dude they are in a relationship with. Any girl who calls herself “sassy” is 100% garbage

No one has had an issue with my political views, then again I'm not an autistic Sup Forumstard blurting edgy shit and passing it off as "politics"

threads like these should be moved to trash on sight

See

there are already articles like this. one of them i remember was "i can't stop having sex with trump supporters"

Isn't it amazing how stuff like this get's memory holed by the influx of newfags and shills?

she's gonna marry some sub 90 iq inbred moron, that's gonne leave her forcing her to become a single mother, and when her kids grow up they are gonna abuse her like a dumb bitch she is, because, well, they grow up with a single mother.

so um... yeah.

LMFAO BTFO!!!

Any time I see a meme flag being a twat in particular it bugs me. Pussies are too fucking scared to even admit which country they're from.

Women aren't inherently liberal. When a woman doesn't have a strong man to guide her, she is guided by mass media and pop culture. I've seen too many women change their entire personities based on their boyfriends' interests and outlook to believe women have any interests or views of their own.

Base these nuts in your mouth

The ones who are actually willing to listen are rare. Whether you like it or not, Laci Green is a prime example of 's point.

Memeflags have made this place literally just Sup Forums-politics flavored and I fucking hate it.

>telling roasty your political views before you dicked her and forced her to swallow
noobs

What I'm trying to say is I would date a liberal until he got too insufferable. The one I decide to marry is the one who's willing to accept me for who I am, compromise whenever possible, and only rarely engage in discourse but does it in a way where we don't want to kill each other/immediately file for divorce near the end. There are successful couples with different political views out there, believe it or not.

Of course, but that's everywhere.

>lost my virginity at 17 to a 23 year old
>had dated chicks before that
>was just a stupid kid that thought I should lose that before going off to college
>get to college
>realize most people aren't having alcohol fueled sex orgies and are focusing on studying
>realize I wasted a good chunk of HS giving a shit about chicks that were baseline awful and no focusing on improving myself
>mfw

In my general experience, people who put a big emphasis on sex without context are generally subhumans, rather they're successful at getting laid or not.

>Woman has a preference for her partner

Oh man. How awful. Do you plan on dating her?

"Sassy" is just glorification of "insufferable cunt".

>IssaSassyBitch
It's okay sweaty, he doesn't want you either

They're not liberal you fucking virgin. They go with whatever political system is socially acceptable and popular at the moment. They're the biggest supporters of totalitarianism in totalitarian state and are the biggest liberals in liberal state.
Then they meet the Chad and copy whatever beliefs he has to make him commit to her.

False. I am not angry at all.

man: this girl is cute

Objectification! You only see her as an object of desire you misogynist!

I know that you're just making a point, but the girl in the picture is decidedly NOT cute.

Its not a preference, its a usual virtue signaling. I fucked more, feminists, lesbians, reformed tradthots and activists than i bother to count. Their believes and "preferences" are gone out of the window right after the first night.

Most men are angry dudes who can't get laid. You are most likely not an exception.

I feel the same way about gross bluepilled roasties, desu

Wrong.
see They can change easily their way of thinking by looking up to others. But you amerimutts don't know that because you and your ancestors are a bunch of beta male cucks that engaged orgies with niggers

Why is it that Twitter is filled with these boring, predictable thots? Why? They're all like the same 5 chicks, duplicated hundreds of times over. Their profile pictures after awhile all start to blend into one. The same fucking profile picture poses, the same shitty make-up style, the same similar style "sassy" usernames and bios. Do these people ever realize how boring and predictable they're. There's literally nothing special about these chicks, they're literally zombies. I mean what the fuck.

lies

women love it when you talk about gassing all the jews

Betas worship them and chads fuck them, so they all think they're God's gift to mankind, despite being a dime a dozen.

Of course you wouldn't. They aren't furries or foot fags.

Post her feet.