I have a white qt gf and im a hapa

>23
>germanic/thai hybrid hapa
>athletic and handsome
>have a qt white gf
>natsoc
>i am either germanic, thai, both or neither of these. depends on how you see it but i dont care what you think
>i wont leave this country when it inevitably goes to shit and i will fight the sandniggers when the time comes

how does it feel whiteskins to have a hapa on your side dating one of your women?
"b-but your a shitskin d-dont touch our women..." "y-your dads a b-beta male with yellow fever..."
my dad is also a natsoc and knew about the jews and forced immigration etc etc before you were born fuckface. now you can either accept my help and the help of my fellow hapas that are like me or be even more outnumbered when the day of the rope comes
choose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMPFQo5V-lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice try

At least you aren’t shooting white women like other hapas

At least you're a hapa and not an asian talking about making hapas. Your quapa kids will be white. Hell, there I know a quapa in a WN group.

No, they will never be white.

The chick in OP's picture is in a common .gif on /gif/ where she jerks off a guy in his pants in public while flashing crazy eyes to the camera.

Sauce.

Give us an archived link if you can

and i have a cat
he is fat
he wears a hat
i sometimes give him a pat
on the back

what i'm trying to say is, not fucking pol related you fucking retard.

but... but... but..
elliot rodgers.. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hapa males can never get a gf/wife
elliot rodgers.. rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeEEEE

Your kids will be Castizos. Try to encourage your kids to marry other Castizos

pic related is quarter asian so you are correct that my children will be white with some subtle asian features if at all. now after another generation you wouldnt even know

quapa = white

Dude, my sides. I barely even consider "whites" with brown hair/eyes to be human. Purity is a test of limits.

BUT WHAT ABOUT

E
L
L
I
O
T

RODGERS

>Your quapa kids will be white.

Pretty much. Have many children OP.

doesn't bother me. never will. told u before shill, if u want to trigger whites, stick to niggers with white women.

Those kids are basically mestizos, they need at least another generation to be white.

>germanic
Fuck off to thailand

Those kids look like they have down's

They’re 1/4 Korean.

You aint gonna do shit asianboi. Whites fear the black man and so are you. We gonna beat your weak hapa asses and fuck your white girlfriends and you cant do shit about it

Its you your fault your farther race mixed
you're fine by me as long as you're loyal to European heritage and culture
make sure you redpill as many normies as you can, you hold a special power over them based hapa

dont pretend to be special fag

no one here is white

You're not a hapa, those are half japs, you're a mongolian rice nigger.

lol ikr degenerate nigger scum ftw

Those genes are too strong then. They look half and half. Mestizos and Europeans make more European looking kids

being a nat soc means that you're just a pleb. Natsoc is the offshoot of romanticism. Why would you be proud of that you disgusting pleb?

just tell your kids to marry what's left of whites, too.

Thais, Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans are honoraries.

lying tool she's full white

Germanic Hapas are top tier, I agree with the general consensus here that your kids will pretty much be white. But you really don't need Sup Forums's permission to

lying tool she is full white

Thai people are disgusting, I'm Japanese you loser.

>I agree with the general consensus here that your kids will pretty much be white.

die subhuman nigger scum

To anyone who isn't familiar. OP is a mentally disturbed hapa by the name of ''John Bettendorf.'' See pic related and sage this shit.

John, when are you going to end it all? When will you finally have the courage to end your pathetic life? Stop postponing it. Just do it already.

They look like they have Downs syndrome... srsly

Thais are the ones who took singapore from the (((British))).
Reminder that as good tsar Nick once said, “An Englishman is a (((zhid))).”

Because Native American genes are not as strong. Anything pure mongoloid or negroid will in most cases be dominant and stay for generations.

Some 1/4 asians look white and some definitely don't so they might not. They should marry 1/4 redskins

Sage

I might not agree with it but I would rather have you on our side than not. Your kids will be about 3/4 white, close enough. We can't be super picky, we need numbers and a large tent. If you were full Asian I would oppose it the same way I support betas getting with full Asian women.

American white, not European white. And yeah it seems that most people in this thread support him making Quapas

I'm fine with it. Asians are the only other race worth racemixing with for white people.

Fuck that sucks. They can't mix with whites then, people are retarded

There are probably some outliers out there. But the vast majority of ‘quapas’ I’ve seen don’t look white to me. Even the ones who people claim are white-passing.

>Be me
>Not Chad by any means but can get women if I put my mind to it and put in the work
>Get sick to death of roasties
>Even the "wholesome" chicks are just roasties that are good at hiding it
>Start going toward MGTOW, don't give a fuck about women
>Meet qt Asian
>Like we are old friends
>Super conservative
>Christian (even her dad is a pastor)
>Family is everything, virgin, no sex before marriage the works
>Admits she likes me because I treat her like a regular person rather than the obvious flirting and eye fucking she gets from other guys.
>Starts to get flustered and overwhelmed even after a kiss
>Thanks I guess MGTOW

Don't care if I end up with hapa kids. She ticks every box for what I wanted in a white woman bar actually being white. Fulfills 99% of criteria so fuck it.

Go for it hapa bro. I don't care if you're with a white woman as long as you red pill your kids and raise them right to be red pilled too.

>inb4 hurr durr your kids will be Elliot Rodgers tier. Look at all these ugly hapas.

Sure thing Toby
youtube.com/watch?v=FMPFQo5V-lA

would somewhat agree with the japs and koreans but not the chinese
you are a funny boy jap. like your country thailand has never been invaded by a foreign power and has stayed that way ever since the kingdom was created. you japs however should learn to treat animals with more respect instead of torturing them to death for literally nothing

She's gonna cuck you with Ackmed. Well be here to receive your salt.

> you japs
> Chinese webm

We Japanese are as humane as we need to be, retard. Just because we eat bigger animals than scorpions and tarantulas doesn't make us 'inhumane'. At least we eat actual food, bro.

soysoauce

your a little better than the chinese but still bad buddy. its not like dolphins are self conscious and are the most intelligent beings on this planet besides humans right? think before you type jap

Yep, downs for everyone