Defend this shit, you fucking animals...

Defend this shit, you fucking animals. Children ALL OVER THE COUNTRY are living in fear EVERY SECOND because of the MONSTER you put in office.

I'm so fucking angry over this shit. Drop dead.

twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/940262377689419778

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4fYb6AGc4Lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is that poster behind her

>tell your kids that Trump wants to personally shoot their parents and toss them over the border naked and alone
>surprised that kids are scared

Liberals are cancer

God I cant wait for based Comcast to purge the internet of this faggotry

what about the trans monsters that read them books?

Please. Tell us you are literally shaking. Please, please.

more kids need to be bullied

Well, found a shill. Faggot OP.

>Mexican pride flags and shirts everywhere
OH GOD DON'T SEND ME TO MEXICO I'LL KILL MYSELF

>poster behind her with what appears to me Che and fucking Pol Pot or something

what, they are still living? Every day is a dissapointment

>parkhomenko

The eternal hohol

gommie trash. It's "el Che" in the middle there

Its just some commies, your normal college stuff.

Hurrdurr I told my kids about child trafficking, organ harvesting, and about chinese escalators. They are terrified of fucking life itself. Its fuucking great. Fuck the assholes for scaring their kids.

>this is how shit parenting is affecting kids

those quads make my knees weak

This. I blame the democrats and their fearmongering.

Somebody post the relevant smuggie

>"I told my daughter that Drumpf was going to literally murder her and now she's crying! See what you did, republicans, you made a little girl cry!"

Nothing goy, look at het tears!

awww she's crying

quick flood our country with brown people

fuck you asshole...fuck you and all (((those))) psychos

Maybe if evil people like the faggot in OP’s pic weren’t so busy terrorizing children, then the children wouldn’t be terrified?

I don't care about brown children. I would personally execute all of them given the chance.

bottom of the barrel pandering

>I'm so fucking angry over this shit. Drop dead.
>Drop Dead.
You first asshat.
If it bothers you and your faggy offspring, MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE COUNTRY!!!!

> scaring kids like this
Wake up and see the evil before you

Trump has pedophile friends, he doesn't care if kids are safe.

> Just ignore the yellow piece of paper with the Communist figures on it in the background

Best thread ever !!!

>American exceptionalism is bullshit. Everywhere else is just as good!
>I CANT BELIEVE THIS EVIL HRURARUMPPH GUY IS LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE BY NOT LETTING THEM INTO AMERICA!!!!

/thread

I discovered Sup Forums in 2008 when I was still a faggoty teen, ever since than I have become a better person.
>I was once one of those kids, a lot of us on Sup Forums were and beinv a Nazi made us better
>how do you explain that shill?
>Sage

Lol

"Two educators led an emotional session". "Two manipulators" would fit better.

>I discovered Sup Forums in 2008 when I was still a faggoty teen, ever since than I have become a better person.
No you haven't. You are still a piece of shit autistic loser. If you think otherwise you need to kys asap

What a retarded kid lol

Fucking kek

Make it into a smuggie

You being upset makes me very happy.

I thought that kid was wearing an SS shirt for a second thete

>tfw autistic is an insult
>kys
Don't be a nigger (you).

Also praying for him not to steal their car or break into their house.

>commies crying
>I’m supposed to care

>kids caring about the president when they have much more important things going on like what the cool kids are doing and that they don't get mutilated by cyberbullying for farting in class.
>crying with one hand

Yes, most days I find myself SHAKING WITH RAGE at the climate of fear that your party has ushered in. Your hatred has no place in this country, it's for everyone.

I don't want to live in a nation where children of color and the LGBTQIADAAP community can't go to school without fearing they'll be attacked or their families deported.

>hysterical leftists scaring their kids is trump's fault

Children are living in fear because of their shitty, hysterical single mothers.
Frankly I don't give a fick.

calm down ERIC
Donald is a great POTUS !
#MAGA

Kids are crying! Quick, burn the Constitution.

isthis the only image you have on your harddrive?

good

>Sharika
>son thinks white people want to hang him
He's not wrong.

I like my commies scared shitless, why would we feel bad?

I wanna desu

be mad at the media and democrats for pushing hysteria to drive people to the polls

>all these girls with hideously in-genuine responses of disgust
>the one girl so dumb she can't comprehend that she's go zero reason to be afraid
progressives m8

These kids should be fucking crying they a stealing from my kids, who are white. They done care, but what about the theft from black kids.
Hes really trying to move that thing.

>>all these girls with hideously in-genuine responses of disgust
>>the one girl so dumb she can't comprehend that she's go zero reason to be afraid
kinda sound like Sup Forums

kek

>
>>Mexican pride flags and shirts everywhere
>OH GOD DON'T SEND ME TO MEXICO I'LL KILL MYSELF

LOL, this.

Good. Fuck you faggots and beaners

maybe theyll realize its the people scaring the shit out of them that are scaring the shit out them, not trump, since theyre so smart and whatnot

The absolute state of illegals and anchor babies.

Fuck off you wimp, im white,unlike you who Pretends to be white. Kys now you worthless neet

>your parents do something illegal and rope you into it
>live in fear that you'll be found out throughout your childhood
>blame gubberment for enforcing the law
democrats

>NowThis
Literal fucking cancer. God I hate them. They bought one of my favourite YT channels, TestTube. Fuck them.

>OUR CHILDREN ARE SO SCARED OF BIG BAD TRUMP
>IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MASS HISTERIA THE MEDIA HAS FOSTERED ON FOR OVER A YEAR NOW

>tiki torches
>he was confused why a women died
>concluded that whites want him dead
Retards should not be allowed to use the internet or have kids.

At least use a different pasta once in a while

youtu.be/4fYb6AGc4Lg
Very shameful time to be alive.

>fuck drumpf
>you sgpuld look up to these comm8e dictators instead
Welcome to 1984

No sympathy for kids how supporter gay murderer like Guevara

The media told me it was a conspiracy theory.

Media fearmongering is doing this, not Trump.

Trumps making tweens take out of context photos of themselves.

Everything wrong with the US education system

>LGBTQIADAAPWXYZ community

>invaders being deported is sad
nope

So move to Canada fegot

Tweet this to Rubio. He hates Commies.

It really is.
Liberals have utterly ruined western society. Their insistence on multiculturalism and diversity has ruined many peoples lives.
We would all be better off in proprietary communes comprised of our own people.

You first, nigger.

Anyone have the MSPaint image of the soyboy who tells his wife's son that Trump is gonna kill him or something and then blames Trump for scaring kids?

Well if they didn't create all this fear mongering about Trump's administration this wouldn't happen. MSM and leftist blew shit out of proportion, and now they are trying to point the finger at someone else why children are scared.

why are people making fun of the sad puerto rican kid again. and how was the white kid racist i thought he got made fun of for being ugly.

Shut the fuck up faggot. The only reason why people are reacting like this is because they were told to by the leftist media. The lefty parents then infected their own children with the mindvirus by projecting their own bs on them. You keep trying to blame the wrong people. If you and others like you hadn't tried to use children in politics and just let them be kids like the old days, they'd be fine.
If you disagree, eat a dick.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
These dumb mexican bitches dont fucking know anything. This is the most uneducated fucking thing ive ever heard. What are they living in fear from, OP? Being called nigger or something? If they're getting deported its because they're illegal and shouldnt be here in the first place. Where are the white kids in this video? Why are these libtards crying? The liberal brain makes no sense to me, especially the liberal woman brain
>muh parents gonna die
Nigger just become a legal citizen so us first class citizens don't have to fucking pay for you to live here, and nobody is gonna deport you, dumb nigger. That's something i don't understand. Just come here legally.
>muh drumph is a monster
He's just doing whats right. Look at the shithole that Europe has become because of those kebab looking faogots. We dont want that to happen to us do we?! Why does this make you sad OP? Do you wish you and your daddy fucking drowned while trying to get to the US? So do I. OP is actually retarded. These fucking teenagers aren't "PERSONALLY EFFECTED" by trump being in office. They get free fucking high class educated paid by us fucking white citizens and don't need to get jobs supporting their families because we end up paying for the illegals to fucking live here. Their mommies and daddies aren't being deported yet, because we still have sanctuary cities, but once they do, how is that a bad thing? Less Mutts, and they get to go back to wherever they fuck they're from and learn a new culture and get offended at literally everytthing they do over there, just like they do here! They can complain about
>muh oppression
but over there, they wont get gibs because oh well, based sandnigger countries dont give handouts. This is a good thing because it's teach those kids life lessons in rationing food and not being little cucks, a lesson that cannot be learned while they live in the US. Overall, deporting those niggers is a win win for everyone.

>ukrainian american
no such thing

The reason why children are living in fear is because the adults are taking a man, and manufacturing a boogeymen. What upsets you, upsets them. You are the problem. Stop!

EVERY SIXTY SECONDS, A MINUTE IN AFRICA PASSES.

DO SOMETHING AGAINST THIS, YOU BIGOTS.
AFRICA IS TIMESLESS

the fear will subside once weve shipped all the immigrants out
and the majority of the violence were stuck with will just be from the blacks (which will be the next problem solved)

Eh, we got some hohol borderlanders here and there in the Philly area and surrounding parts of PA/DE/NJ area over here.

Being this fucking retarded lol/ listen you nitwit the so called anguish and despair these children are feeling all come from one source and its not Trump its the fucking media,and the school systems on a daily basis kids are subjected to bullshit liberal ideology that the entire world is racist and out to get them there nazis around every corner, its all lies all brainwashing put into effect as propaganda to destroy their minds. Look to your self if you want to be angry with anyone

This. My 8 year old hasn't slept ONCE since the election.

>sad music
>'muh feels'
>negro: guns bad, we dindu nuffin
The future of America is in small towns independent from the nightmare cities and the government will become.