Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Cranberry's outfit is lewd as hell but I still want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1fTM--0qAipb7tkPFoNsAPGKNfDAQSF2D-DQcyFwroKI/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
i.imgur.com/KgniPKU.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Magical Girl Raising Project: The Anime!

docs.google.com/document/d/1fTM--0qAipb7tkPFoNsAPGKNfDAQSF2D-DQcyFwroKI/edit

Princess Deluge is best girl

Palette is a cute old man animal fairy

LECTURE 2 - Magical Girls From Around The World

Many Magical Girls have given their young lives in the process of saving the world.

But brave warriors are not afraid. During battle, some Magical Girls have seen hope, justice, light, as well as friendship, courage and love.

Newfag here and I am interested on this bit I am not sure to watch this or not.
Can any of you please tl;dr the story or tell me what is this about?
From what I've seen from last thread it has interesting characters.

Obviously it's pungey.

Was he manmade? I thought he was natural...

They have realized greater magical power in order to transform another time, allowing them to summon forth a unique magical costume

(nametag reads: Mason)

And they proudly inscribe their names upon their chests.

These beings canno be compared to regular Magical Girl forces
They are the Magical Girl Special Forces

Magical Navy SEALS

In addition to the US, many other countries now have such Magical Girl Special Forces.

Cranberry's outfit is actually very conservative with the exception of that short skirt maybe, and it's not helping her case that she has a boyish figure with no tits or ass to speak of

You should just watch it, but read the TLs after that since the anime doesn't do the source material justice.

I thought it was pretty elegant myself, but hot damn, she has legs that go on for miles.

For all we know, Palette could be female.

And he/she is not that old. Daisy became a MG 6-7 years ago, which was Palette's childhood time.

random girls get powers that could be used to benefit mankind, everything goes to shit immediately because someone is fucked in the head and wants to see cute girls killing each other, then fight the one girl who survives

cant tldr the other arcs because spoilers, watch the anime anyway and if you liked it go read the novels

RUSSIA

Komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti (KGB) Magical Girl Agent Team
Magic KGB
Formed in 1954
Headcount: 700 people

The largest Magical Girl Special Armed Forces organization in the world. Skilled at long range nuclear bombardment or close range combat. Primarily responsible for alien-intercept operations in the stratosphere.

If you enjoy killing game premises like Battle Royale, Danganronpa etc, you will enjoy this. This anime is not for the light-hearted so if you don't like suffering you'd be best not to watch this.

It's a bloody but heartfelt magical girl show with different genre for each arc.

Arc 1 (the anime covers this one): battle royale
Arc 2: murder mystery trapped in a virtual game
Arc 3: 24 hour capture mission
Arc 4: horror massacre and politics
Arc 5/6: more political struggle and full-out war

Read the LN first before watching the anime.
Arc

ENGLAND

SAS Magical Girl Air Services
Magic SAS
Formed in 1970
Headcount 90 people
Skilled at unconventional warfare and streetfighting. THey are few in number, but every member is an aristocrat who is part of the peerage. They currently battle the giant demon(s?) that occasionally appear under London.

I'd actually recommend watching the anime first before the LN. Whilst the deaths are easier to predict in the anime, it has more backstory.

CHINA

China Magical Girl Division "Dragon Group"
China Magic Girl Dragon Group
Formed in 1960
Headcount 500 people
Formerly a Magical Girl division built and trained with the help of the Soviets. Primarily used to apprehend isekai protagonists and groups of would-be hermits who have strayed from their path.

The backstories are meant to be read after the girls die. The impact made a big difference.

Alright, thank you guys.
I'll read it.
Just one more question who is the best character and why is Bluebelle?

Bluebell Candy is sexy and dangerous.

On the other hand, you may not care so much about a character's backstory if you know they're already dead. I guess it really depends on whether you prefer surprise or development.

I like her hairstyle but don't know how you do those type of braids.

I was an anime watcher first before jumping into the LN.

I found my experience with the Restart cast much better exactly because I read Episodes after Restart.

Rurah deserves her own anime.

>Fav was an equal opportunity troll

Sad to say for you user but its going to take you a good while before she makes her debut appearance.

JAPAN
Magical Girl Self Defense Force 48
MSG 48 (Magic SY Girl 48)
Formed in 2000
Headcount 48 people
A Magical Girl Special Forces unit formed under the guise of an idol group. Given that it has violated the law by tricking underaged girls into joining and the fact that Japan is not allowed to have Magical Girl units as a defeated nation, the UN has ordered the disbandment of this unit.

Fav and Fag must be the same cyber fairies.

FRANCE

Magical Girl Paratrooper Unit
Magic GIGN
Formed in 1974
Headcount 380 people
An old-school Magical Girl Unit skilled at airborne operations. They currently deal with special incidents involving incursions of demon-like creatures every day.

>I was an anime watcher first before jumping into the LN.
I'm the same as you then and I prefer it this way as well. However not everybody does, I remember one user a while back who read Episodes stories first because he said, he wouldn't care to know one's backstory if he knew they were dead.

I got into the LN because of the anime, personally.

==

GERMANY

Magical Girl Heavy Armor Operators
Heavily Armored Magical Girl
Formed in 1992
Headcount 290 people
An elite unit left behind from World War 2. They were altered by the Nazis into their first batch of Magical Girls. When they realized there was no hope for victory, they wrapped their savings up in oil packets and hid them in the secret drains under Germany. Now, they fight valiantly for the prosperity of all mankind in order to atone for their sins.

Who's your favourite MG to draw? I'm guessing its between BBC and Ruler. Since I've seen you draw them a lot.

That's what I used to think. I was also someone who never read LN, nor care about spoilers.

Real experiences change mentality.

Umbrain. She is so cute!!!

>drawfag is actually Lady Proud

You're cute.

You are Marika user, aren't you?

I been found out!!!

You know, out of all the characters I've drawn, Wedin was the most painful, but Ruler also took way longer than she should.

Yep.

===

And there are many more Magical Girl Special Forces Units

(sign reads: Magic Fortress)

Vatican Magical Angel Unit

Phillippines Magical Girl Maid Club

Native African Magical Girl Freedom Fighters

Korean Magical Makeover Idol Squad

Indian Magical Girl Motor Vehicle Stunt Squad

They silently protect this world where we cannot see them

Do you post your stuff somewhere? i wanna have them all.

The hard part is remembering all their details. I just have my phone right now so it's a pain going back and forth between pics.

You drew Wedin? Where?

I assume it was this.

Nope I just draw it and put it on here off my phone. I'm saving them all for when I go home to download on my computer.

Awaken my masters!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

That was him? Yeah, Wedin is complex. And lewd.

I want her to purr throatily and rub her body against me.

Pls consider making a site. Pixiv or twitter or tumblr would be nice. It'd be easier to share a link to newfag in the future.

Do you think Palette tried to contact Rippuru and SW at the end of Unmarked?

>even Tot Pop is afraid

I drew that one too, and I'm currently working on this one. I also did like a faster Wedin prior as well. I've pretty much drawn her so many times I remember her detail off the top of my head... but she's still painful to draw.

i.imgur.com/KgniPKU.png

Fag keeps getting assigned to magical girls (male) by the LOM as a joke

fuck you and fuck that series, this is the MGRP general not homosex general

Because her partner is also best bully

This is not a general.

You should draw Marika instead, just as complex, but way more fun. Have her doing Chinese kung fu with Postarie!

Sup Forums has a shitload of generals without a title saying it is, dont try to say they arent generals user.

I hope you're aware, MGRP author is a fan of that series and some of his inspirations come from it as well.

yes i know but i dont need it shoved in my face 24/7, the less i know about that shit the better, i dont know nor care about a lot of references towards that series

the structure of the series is definitely somewhat inspired by Jojo, especially the earlier arcs with the new casts and some returning characters, though the format changed with the trilogy being more direct sequel based

The JOKERS Deluge analysis reminded me that she's not always a nice girl. I totally forgot that. Which means what we saw in ACES/QUEENS was partially her true nature too, not just a nice-turned-bad girl.

She said that she's dark and underhanded. And we saw that she's moody and rough too. She also treated Bluebell like a jerk even though she appreciates her.

Not saying that Deluge is unlikable, because she definitely was a good friend to the PEs. I just think her natural flaws making a resurface was really interesting.

I think Wedin has the most detail of any design, not sure though, there are a lot of detailed designs in the franchise

I wanna know what went through Umbrain's head when her strange boss first touched her cheeks.

She is definitely different from how she was originally though, she didn't abandon her friend out of malice, but because she was super unconfrontational and wanted to live in a way that no one would hate her. She never really acted like herself and would basically walk a line where she was never close with anyone, but she was also never enemies with anyone. Whereas the death of the PE and her only real friends made her much more willing to take action no matter who is her enemy, so she's definitely developed from that, and even further through bad shit continually happening to her in all the novels

So i finally got around to reading episodes 2 and something bothered me about lazuline II in her sidestory with panasu, is her carefree attitude just an act or is she really that "stupid"? She was avoiding every question with the dumbest shit like "you were shouting RAMEN in your dreams" and "you trained and got a lot stronger since the last time we fought and now want a rematch? well i came here unarmed and unprepared so i wont fight you because i'd lose but oh it looks like i actually came here ready and even brought an overpowered weapon fitting for my powers! so ready i was for fighting that i trashed dozens of the very same things that killed and maimed several MGs with 5/5 and 4/5 across the board in all their stats".

Also that rain pou story, it breaks my heart how complicated their relationship actually was.

I think she just didn't want to fight Panasu and made excuses in that regard

This means that Deluge/Bluebell has both characters having made a fake personality at one point in their lives and in Queens will have both of them show their true natures with Bluebell finally regaining her memories.

That's why I'm saying "partially."

If you read JOKERS again, she said that before the bullying event happened, she was a pretty rough person, putting off people's niceness with an uncaring attitude. Now she treats Bluebell with that same attitude, albeit more aggressive.

>SW was the on who sent a bunch of Shufflin to go full Allahu Akbar on Glassianne.
I'm afraid of what she will do in the next chapter.

>Nottu Thissu Shittu againu

yeah I agree with this user, she was never a bad person, she was just terrified of being hated so she lived her life in a way that would lead to the least amount of people disliking her. She put on an exaggerated nice girl act to be generally liked, but she wasn't a bad person in reality.

Someone asked for the comparison user and I'm here.

I could randomly check but there's no way to prove that it's random, so if you'd like, just give me 2 numbers, a page and the number of sentences I start from that page.

Or in whichever random way you prefer

She was probably more of a stoic person, though still friendly deep down. When she was with the PE she was pretty sarcastic. She didn't treat BBC particularly badly either, she's just not that good at expressing positive emotion, especially after the events of Jokers. She still did express it sometimes in some of her sessions with Bluebell and with the ABC trio. She was never aggressive with Bluebell though

Page 8, 4 sentences

Probably less stupid but more on trying to hide from Panasu what she was doing with the trading since it was pretty shady.

>Wedin and Rurah
>all those frills
You should draw Wedin, Pukin (I tried to do something similar to the fluff around her neck once and hated it), Rionetta, Clamberry and 7753 having a tea party

>Palette didn’t just have the physical abilities of an animal. He also had their sense of smell.
>In addition, he also had the smell of an animal. Sometimes he was hated for being too ‘smelly’, but it doesn’t matter now.

>パレットは獣の身体能力だけでなく獣の嗅覚も持っている
>ついてに獣の大衆も備えているため「獣臭い」と嫌われることもあったが

Pretty accurate. The thing Palette was hated for, "Beast Smell" was converted to "Smelly", which I personally don't mind too much.

However, as a personal fix I'd like to suggest he change the second smell to "scent", cause sentence wise, "Have a beast's sense of smell" plus "Having the smell of a beast" sounds a bit repetitive.

Changing "Smell of a beast" to "scent" could be a good fix.

Laz II was definitely not stupid. She's really smooth in deflecting Panasu's prying questions and disarming her through niceness. She never answered Panasu's question about what's the secret deal with the black-suited MGs either, but diverting her attention to "oh my master wanted me to wreck the warehouse." Panasu was the idiot one who didn't realize she was played.

If you read Restart RAW, you'll constantly be surprised at Laz II's level of social-awareness, hidden underneath the airheaded attitude. For example this convo:
>"Papa isn't home because he works until late, there's nobody but me here. So just feel at home, Bellsie."
>Papa? I wonder what kind of "papa" she meant.
>"Ah, I call him "papa" but he's my real father, okay? Don't go thinking strange things, Bellsie."
>"I'm not thinking anything strange."

So I'm certain Laz II isn't just an idiot oblivious to Laz I's keikaku. Laz I doesn't seem to be an idiot who would choose a successor who would turn against her the moment she knew her goal either.

Lazuline I truly is best mentor.Btfo hairfag

I never said she was a bad person.

There's a huge area between a perfect angel and a villain. Deluge isn't a bright and nice girl that everyone knew, but a more normal kind of teenager who isn't always polite nor grateful.

I think that's also why Laz 1 sent Laz 2 far, far away because she knew Laz 2 could monkeywrench her schemes. At the same time, Laz 2 was content to not sniff around her master because her instinct probably told her that Laz 1 was involved in some shady business.

And it actually worked until fucking Keek showed up.

>I think that's also why Laz 1 sent Laz 2 far, far away because she knew Laz 2 could monkeywrench her schemes.
But she never sent her away. Laz I simply can't constantly be with her 2 disciples because she herself has shit to do.

She was with Laz II 24/7 when they trained in the wild. Then she gave her missions. We currently don't know how much both of her disciples know of her ideals, but I think Laz I isn't the type to choose someone who would 100% turn against the very moment they find out her goal. Laz II must have known and agreed something to some extent.

All that's needed is Lazuline I design so there'd be fanart of them acting like a family or picture them in a family portrait.

7753 sleep time!

so its accurate, thats good

that'd be great, I really hope Laz I gets revealed next volume.

There's one volume a year right? Or is it two a year?

Lazuline I would probably still recruit Bluebell even if she still had Lazuline II due to how useful her ability is and seeing that she said to Pythie that she had wanted to recruit SW as well since she saw her useful, that would most likely be the case. If Lazuline II had survived and she also got Bluebell, Lazuline I truly is a force to be reckoned with.

Palette is an idiot, a magical girl family would work great. I have to admit Swim2 needs some censorship.

Holy crap, that reminded me of the egg-shaped apostle in Berserk.

There was a 7 month gap between Aces and Episodes Phi so it should be somewhere around August or September. Queens was a different case since Episodes Phi was released first so there was a one year gap between Aces and Queens.

Why don't you read through the jap ver and point out existing tl errors instead? I thought that's the normal way to check tl quality...

so there were 5 months between Episodes Phi and Queens? If so we'll probably expect the next volume around late summer?

Yeah, that's pretty much it.