Fantasy Australia Always Sucks

>"Not only that, this in particular is known as the king of blowfish, ‘paradise blowfish’. Although its poison is a stage stronger, it’s a delicacy that’s rated by gourmets as ‘I don’t care if I die after eating this’!" -Aqua
>although its poison is a stage stronger

Everything sucks in Fantasy Australia Thread.

Plus Megumin thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYFQQB9vqPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mopsus_(spider)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dangerous_snakes#Most_venomous
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=virgin_killer_sweater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platypus_venom#Effect_on_humans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't like the "le australia is dangerous" meme

Snake bits aren't fatal if you're anywhere remotely near a hospital and we have no megafauna to eat you. Most dangerous animal around here is a wild pig.

Shut up user. We need gullible foreigners to believe it so they won't try and immigrate.

>Snake bits aren't fatal if you're anywhere remotely near a hospital
Maybe if you're a pussy who lives in melbourne.

That blowfish almost caused a TPK

here is a megumin

>We had fought a fierce battle against the second cabbage. At another point, Iris had been ambushed by the onion... her eyes had been burned to tears.

All the veggies are out to kill you.

>a land where motherfucking cabbages are lethal
>not even because they're poisonous
>but because they attack you

u know a brown snake will kill you in 15 minutes, and the ambos take about 5-10 to get to you IF you're in a metro area. otherwise you're pretty fucked

Not to mention Taipans and Death adders.

Quick question:

Does real australia have plants out to kill things?

>stinging tree
>potent neurotoxin
>edible fruit

>forgetting about the wait-a-while
Those things will fuck you up more than a stinging bush. Though to be fair I got stung by a plant awhile back that I could feel on and off for ages.

Yup. I'll take flying cabbages and loli dryads over the bushes of real australia any day.

Artbook SS was pretty funny, Megumin had a hitlist of all the adventurers in Axel minus her party.

t. Australian Department of Immigration

>has the most poisonous animals per square mile of any country
>most of the fauna come an entirely different epoch

Yeah...

Stop. This thread will bait the spiderfag and Axis apologists in no time at this rate.

No, I believe our stance includes the terms
FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

>ttw the Chinks would go to a literal deathtrap instead of staying put at smogville AKA Shanghai

>‘Since it’s pointless anyway, go ahead and try it. If you failed, then just run away.' -Aqua

Have you worship the only true goddess recently?

I never realized this before, but ausfag's patron goddess really is Aqua.

Fun fact: the first symptom of a box jellyfish sting is "a sense of impending doom." This is usually the first warning that anything's happened at all, since the tendrils of the jelly are hair-thin and practically undetectable.

The first step in treating a sting is to strap the victim down in order to prevent a suicide attempt, because you WILL try it to escape the pain.

This. You don't hear people living in the amazon bitching about how everything tries to kill them.

That's because they don't have internet.

They have no mouth yet they must scream.

They've still got mail. Show me one letter from someone whining about it. That's right, you can't.

They also don't lie about dingos eating their babies like in Australia.

This sounds awful.

>Implying I go outside

Real reassuring there user.

My class mate in primary school got killed by a box.
They're tricky little fuckers
Didn't stop me swiming outside of the nets though. Beach kids don't give a fuck.

Why wouldn't you want to live in Australia, spiders are a cute.

What type is that. I saw something semi-similar out my front gate.
As I recall the really bad ones are transparent white. I've seen one of those once too ub a different house.

In between the 40°c/triple-digit heat and niggeroos in my backyard, who would?

no clue, it was on my window last week (sunshine coast)

Well that's a jumping spider
Literally the teddy bears of the spider world. They have a cat like intelligence and are super gentle and cute, they enjoy being handled and wear water droplets as cute hats.

>letting pests in your backyard
Shitter

Ah yeah? The one I saw had larger fore legs and was the size of my thumb. Not a jumper, mate.

>not shooting the kangaroos

>13th century stone carving of aboriginal goddess of debt and party tricks discovered by the British Archaeological Association in 1980

Have some cute
youtube.com/watch?v=HYFQQB9vqPw

This is a Megumin thread, you faggets. Stop talking about your shitty 3D prison-colony.

Another angle

>shooting the Kangaroos
And then what? Start yet another emu war that 'Straya cannot afford?

>another emu war
I'm starting to wonder if JRPGs didn't in fact start off from hearing tales of australia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mopsus_(spider)

If she is found at a nest, probing and other behaviors similar to Phidippus johnsoni occur. This second courtship seems not to depend on vision. Like many other salticids, the adult lives together with the subadult female in an adjacent nest until it matures, then mates with her inside her nest.

>Grown man spider moves in next door to maturing loli spider and mates with her when she matures

thanks user~

If by worship you mean fap, then yes

Axis cult actually has no problem with fapping as a form of Aqua veneration.

Because it results in a liquid and it's a water cult?

This Megumin stays airborne through shear force of EXPLOSION alone.

This sounds like a doujin waiting to happen.

Deaths from snake bites are still absurdly rare. I'd much rather see a qt snek than a huge fucking bear

Nowadays because we have antivenom. Imagine getting bit before antivenom was invented.

If an aboriginal was bitten by a snake they would stop what they were doing and lie down attempting to slow their heart as much as possible. If they are lucky a few days later they could get up and walk away. (or so I have been told)

What's the deal with all the stars?

Looks like Kazuma kept her panties.

the stars are aligning for the perfect EXPLOSION

That's the equivalent of praying to God right there. I'd rather have guaranteed success than just hoping it works out.

I saw ambulances travelling 35 minutes with brown bite victims in Mackay. Sure, speed limits were kind of imaginary concepts to them, but they had to drive out to Hay Point and then back to the base hospital in that time.

>live in a country where deadly snakes are commonplace
>don't keep anti-venom kit with all the common ones covered with you at all times

Would that protect you from the arson birds though?

>birds

Dig into the ground like a good dwarf. You aren't some sort of tree hugging elf, are you?

>Hi, my names user and I've never been outside!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dangerous_snakes#Most_venomous

I have seen two eastern browns on the way to work this year and its only February.

i assume this is the natural progression of the tiddy sweater that i must've missed

impractical but i like it

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=virgin_killer_sweater

She's just wearing it backwards.

Is there a megumin doujin by atahuta?

nigga, this is a woolly apron

dont get me wrong the "just an apron" thing done a slightly different way is pretty dope

but this is also stupid and it's funnier backwards

I agree, the name is pretty stupid. Still, that's what the tag is and it won't change no matter how many autists have screaming fits over it.

the tag is great

Fucking abos are more than enough to keep me away.

It depends on where you go you get abos or creamies pretending to be abos

Not that either are anything to really complain about
Living in the NT most of my life you witness life for aboriginal australians that haven't intergrated into "society" many are homeless or live in run down communities.

The big shock for me was, apon moving to the southeast, there are people of aboriginal decent being almost more vocal about the lack of recognision and rights than the aboriginal australians who are suffering way more. When in comparison they have it pretty good with all the academic scholarship and welfare programs afforded to them.

You guys have a tree a tree that stings you causing you horrible pain. Said stinging persists for the next two years. The recommended treatment for it is fucking hydrochloric acid.

Don't forget drop bears and gigantic jumping rats that can swarm you at any time, curbstomp you and bounce away happily.

This description made me smile and feel all warm and tingly inside.

Reminder that the duck-billed platypus is also venomous.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platypus_venom#Effect_on_humans

I feel any visitor should have armed and armored guard at all times, and be trained on the dangers rigorously.

>Usagi Drop spider

I hear the giant jumping rats taste like beef. That true?

nah super lean and gamey, they are best stewed or turned into jerky

Spiders are cute