Every 3.6 a person of colour starves to death

Racism AKA pure hatred of dark skin colour leads to the marginalisation of people of colour.

Every 3.6 seconds a child dies of starvation but nobody acts against this because they are not white.

Yep. That's how the world works, I guess you will have to just learn how to feed yourselves

lol

lol

lol

Good it saves us a lot of work

>Racism
Meme flag
Also, meme does not have anything to do with racism, nor mention race. Go be a bitch somewhere else.

we have a lot of work to do if it's only one kid every 3.6 seconds

>so all that time we waste doing nothing , we are actually making the world better

If you feed them, they will multiply like pests and it will be 10 children per second instead of one child per 4.
Funnily enough leftards cant into resource management.

Natural selection

So... Figure out how to feed yourselves? Can't even do that? Those retarded genes need to be expunged from the gene pool anyway.

Here's a smuggie specially designed for your retarded ass op

>count to four
>smile
I love this timeline.

As so often, again is the first post the best post
Chapeau user

lel

Maybe the retards in Zimbabwe shouldn't have killed them white devil farmers feeding eery body

Not fast enough. We need to do better.

Give an African a fish and he'll eat for a day.
Give him a fishing rod and he'll snap it to make firewood.

>dark skin colour
>skin colour
>causing racism
I have bad news for you

>whites are only 15% of the global population

C'mon user. Feeding yourself requires understanding farming. Farming requires understanding seasons. Understanding seasons requires conceptualizing time. Nigger brains only work on the here and now. You're asking too much of a r selected species.

It's literally white men's fault because non-whites are incompetent sub-humans.

Africa should learn how to farm after all these years.

thank you Famine-chan

So, I have to feed my child and yours?

1 2 3 3.6
1 2 3 3.6
lol

Why is it our fault that they have more kids than they can feed, they are too incompetent to set up basic infrastructure and farming and that they let tyrannical warlords take power over and over again? White people make up somewhere around 10-20% of the world so why is it our job to save everyone else?

r/K selection

>it's the white man's burden to fix everything
>everything is the white man's fault

lol ex dee

Lol

They shouldn't have reproduced in scarcity of resources if they didn't want their progeny to die of starvation.
Even the dumbest of animals know this.

The loss of the kids is irrelevant because they were never supposed to get born for starters.