Net Jewtrality removal isn't doing anything

checked my overall internet speeds and it's still the fucking same

i'd also like to clarify some things:
1: ISPs could throttle even without net jewtrality, and even then they are under supervision of the FTC
2: If ISPs did "pay to play" type of packages they would get less customers, think of it as advanced warfare, it died out pretty quickly cuz pay 2 play/win (this also isn't restricted under net jewtrality)
3: ISPs already block youtube videos from other countries and such, and if they decided to block sites like netflix cuz of competition, they would lose competition = lose profit

i'd also like to mention they don't even have net neutrality in europe and they have no problems there as well.

Seriously, stop believing the redditards and save yourselves from their stupidity.

OMFG I WAS GOING TO AGREE THEN I WAS CHARGED $5.32 TO POST THIS REPLY! WHAT THE FUCK!

>checked my overall internet speeds and it's still the fucking same
It's been 6 hours since the vote nigger, wait a little longer

I just had my connection drop for about a min and come back, which is new behavior.

>no NN in Europe

The European union forced NN recently.
NN doesn't mean shit though. Our internet speeds are horrendous because a major ISP is friend with the government.
And the government has anti monopoly law preventing other ISP to get better internet speeds.

over simplifying

if someone can profit by charging you some extra cash to access a site you better believe they will.

>Meme flag
How is the weather in Canada you fucking libcuck.

You know Congress still needs to approve these changes, correct? Here's you (you) though.

Do you not understand logic you fucking cunt

I forgot to mention
>uses centurylink
>mfw centurylink aren't jews and don't block, throttle, or charge much for internoot

It hasn't even been a day yet you retarded faggot. Come back in a year.

that’s because the repeal doesn’t go into effect until january you dumb fuck

If repealing NN is the price to pay to get morons like you off the internet, then it's one I'm happy for burgers to pay.

>being such a dumb fucking burger that you think policy changes yield instantaneously noticeable impacts

The shills are just getting BTFO, just like our election day. Love mining that salt, user

Oh darn Comcast is cucking me for $80 a month for 20 Mbps advertised as 150 mpbs. Oh look I don't even get close to 20 on Netflix.com Let me just change my internet to a different provider. Oh wait there isn't anything else here besides dial up because Comcast is the only one allowed to use the taxpayer purchased fiber here in Philadelphia. They sure are losing a lot of dollars for shady shit.

>muh free market
Not an argument

Killing FCC regulations on the market is the way to go forward to reduce big ISP's ability to screw you over by working with government. Why the fuck does the Govt. have the power to restrict fiber anyway.

guess you're just a retard then

What the fuck do you think they have an on/off switch labeled 'Net Neutrality' down at Comcast? If this happened today, any ramifications will be delayed at least until ISP's can prepare their customers and services on their end.

What is all of this about ISP competition? How many ISP's do you honestly have available where you live? If it's not in some giant nigger infested city, it's probably like 2 or 3.

Sup Forums is supporting the jew for once and I'm really very surprised to see it happening.

t.

lmao its not gunna change over a couple hours