Can we settle this once and for all

Who is actually better - Isreal or Palestine? Both awful obviously.

This is one of the reason I find the whole conflict boring, both sides are the bad guys.

Which one is it that's sacred to the Jews?

They can't hit the broadside of the barn and iron dome intercepts them a lot of the time. Meanwhile Israel can level a city block. When will they learn ?

The correct option has always been to step back and let them kill each other and not get invovled. Then nuke the winner if they get uppity. But of course, you can't make money that way.

We must support israel to be contarian i guess. Every turk and muslims here are protesting for palestine. fun fact, even indonesians make memes "we need hitler back" 2nd holocaust etc. Idk whose side is more based

There's no reason to support either side unless they actually offer you something in return.

Is this the new shill strategy? You ain't fooling anyone kikes.
>he he he support Israel ironically ok? It'll be just like in the Big Bang theory heheheh
Fuck off kike.

compare number of militian/civilian deaths on both sides in all attacks.

this picture is just bullcrap

I've been always wondering why did USSR supported(they did not gave them weapons but they let Jews move to Israel) Israel during 1948 war and USA didn't
But in later wars USSR supported Egypt and other Muslims while USA supported their best ally

Israel will destroy palestine over time. I can't wait.

Jerusalem for the Jews
Mecca for the Muslims

...and christians? ...constantinople?

Isreal

LMAO then Israel will slaughter the palis. If you don't care why not just help them accelerate taking Gaza

The only thing bad about this conflict is the low death toll.

Not caring js one thing but why HELP them?

I'm on to you shlomo

We get the rest of the universe

the LARPing jews shouldn't be there..they need a nuke

>Is this the new shill strategy? You ain't fooling anyone kikes.
No, he's quite right.

Cold War shenanigans and the growing sentiment that we as a nation are obligated to support Israel for whatever reason.

>tried three times to blow up a building
>failed

Seems about right.