What's the deal with hating Israel?

Does Sup Forums really take palestine's side, just because of the Jews? even when they indoctrinate children into becoming Jihadists?
youtube.com/watch?v=kkNE__TiMZo
Sure, there are Jews who want Muslims here, but most Israelis have their own problems and can't affect that kind of change anyway. If they keep to their own, and what's more ENCOURAGE Jews to immigrate away from the West, what's the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-create-hamas/?utm_term=.3a17fa2d9a96
youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA
youtu.be/TW38xni5PxE?t=12m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=yPetVYPoyfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the hell cares and you're a kike shill

Hamas was created by Israel to provide a counter to Hezbollah. Few know this. I am on Hezbollah's side.

Do you have a source for that? this is what I came for.

its not even a secret

wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-create-hamas/?utm_term=.3a17fa2d9a96

Why do you have to take the Palestinians side to recognize how awful and malevolent Jews are?

When will Israel get a black Muslim prime minister?

>Hamas was created by Israel to provide a counter to Hezbollah

Hamas was created because Fatah was corrupt and not helping Palestinians, unfortunately it is just as corrupt.

>sjw.com
>Washington post

Only newfags side with any muslim, palestinian or not - Jews are based to kill them daily, it is a blessing of God that goat fuckers die everyday by the hand of the juden

An opinion and a viable option are not the same thing. We have two options. One gives the Jews their own space away from ours, the other gives the space to Muslims that'd wish death on us either way.
Muslims attack the west regardless of whether they have a homeland or not. There are Jews that encourage this, mostly because they view Europe as a threat (owing to literally millenia of genocide and exile) Israel is to Jews what literally all of Sup Forums wants for Europeans. I doubt most Israelis are all that concerned about destroying the west, and even if they are, how would they go about it in a seperate state. For pragmatic reasons alone, it seems better to have Israel than Palestine for the west.

The only thing I support is dead Jews and Palestinians. So for now I support the Palestinians because the Jews are ahead. When the Palestinians start winning, then I'll start supporting Israel, right up until they start winning.

This

You should always be on their side.

Hezbollah is the only force to ever defeat Israel in a war and the Israelis fear them accordingly. In all honesty, we have done a colossal mistake siding with the garbage Sunni Wahhabists only capable of blowing themselves up, instead of the Shiite experienced veteran fighters, known capable soldiers and an effective military force.

Look at Russia, they chose the Shiites over the Sunnis and have destroyed all opposition in Syria very quickly. Even as the US pumps billions into "moderate" terrorists, they still lose because they suck at wars. Is it too late to switch sides?

I'm still waiting for the mass genocides, until it happens Trump is a kike puppet in my eyes.

Fuck off kike, the only newfag is you, fucking shill.

Ok, what legitimate threat to the West is posed by Israel? It's the size of one of your larger counties, may or may not have WMDs, and could never use them anyway without being destroyed. It can influence our policies, but not directly as Jews can here, and as I've said, it encourages migration away from the west anyway. How is Israel more of a threat than no Israel?

No, I take Palestine’s side because I’m not a massive edgelord and have some morality.

My position has always been the same, the destruction if Palestine and Israel for the good of humanity.

Why are Jew shills so easy to spot?

Its a perpetual battleground that the boomers refuse to leave to its fate

Let the kikes fight their own wars

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

>what's the problem?
Why should we support the notion of a "Jewish state," when there are more Jews that live outside it, than within it?

Me kike? How new are you to support muslims?

Did I give enough reasons or do you want more you fucking kikes?

The answer there is to get your shitty agencies under control. Foriegn elements aren't nearly the threat of the enemy from within.

The Shiites are the better of the two, and not just because Persians are the whitest Muslims. They're really well organized and their conservatism is reasonable and well-argued. I'd say Iran is the closest to a proper NatSoc country that exists today.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

Tfu

>Does Sup Forums really take palestine's side

Holy fuck, Mickey Mouse dropping redpills.

>Golly gee, I have a fucking library of knowledge about this conflict, the nature of governance and policy, and about real intricate conspiracies and foreign interests to back up my hatred of Israel, so this question seems dumb to me. But rather than actually share any of that, I'll just call him a Jewish shill and be done with it

Keep in mind that Jews killed Farfour at the end

I will always hate Israel as long as it mooches off my tax dollars. Although, if we can deport the diaspora back there and cut them off of gibs, I wouldn't hate them anymore.

Yes, because it's a painfully outdated topic and the recent spam of NN threads and "Muh Israel" threads is too tiring to properly care about.

Then fuck off. Why are you even posting here? go waste other people's time instead.

The idea that the Palestians or the greater Muslim people have a claim over Jerusalem is a joke as they conquered it during their violent expansionist period. In that sense the Jews have as much right to it as anyone else.

Israel should serve only one purpose, which is gathering every kike in one area so we can nuke them all at once. Otherwise Israel should not exist.

No. Fuck palestine. No muslim is good and any kike that kills muslims and leaves my people alone can be cool with me.

>Does Sup Forums really take palestine

I truly do not give a shit about Palestine but I do support Israel's destruction. Jews made me hate Israel and made me a believer in Satan and demons. Not all Jews but most of them.

>We have two options.
No we don't. We let the jews and muzzies fuck off and kill each other without us giving either money, or a fruck about their affairs. Thats the third choice. Thats the correct choice schlomo.

Do you really care about Jews in Israel? or Jews in the US? no Israel, no homeland for them to go to.

>Do you really care about Jews in Israel?
I do now. Europe is being destroyed and it's native population displaced because Jews support it. Leftist or Conservative Jews both impact whites but in different ways.

Hatred of Israel and Jews is a useful diversion.

All Jews are white and all whites are Jews.. Christianity and Islam are Abrahamic Jewish religions.. Judiasm is good but greedy hook nosed shekel monsters aren't...

The Jewish god said money is the root of all evil
What do Jews worship... (((Money)))

These aren't Jews the read Babylonian text (who fucking hated Jewish god and all Jews) and pretend to be Jewish because they are in isreal

Most "Jews" aren't "Jews" but white gypsies who changed their names to become powerful shekel merchents and trick goyim..

Any short white guy with curly hair can add 'stein' to their last name Chuck on a yamacha and pretend to be Rabbi Ariel for political/financial refuge

>Hatred of Israel and Jews is a useful diversion.
From the Reptilians, Vatican or whatever freemasons?

>Do you really care about Jews in Israel?
Watch a minute of this.
youtu.be/TW38xni5PxE?t=12m6s

they (including you, moishe) wont ever leave unless we force them out. or until they've drained us of everything useful like the parasites they are and move on to a new host.

>kike that kills muslims
>leaves my people alone
Choose one faggot.

Only morons don't understand the difference between American jews and Israeli jews. It's night and day. Israelis are based as fuck.

Religious Jews are natural allies.

The problem is SECULAR Jews.

Go back to r*ddit faggot

>Religious Jews are natural allies.
Okay, let's ride with that.

Morality? Good Lord, son, any palestinian would cut your throat in a heartbeat for being an infidel. Get a grip.

>any palestinian would cut your throat in a heartbeat for being an infidel.
>*hand rubbing intensifies*
hmmm

Ryan dawson has some good podcasts/videos that breaks all this up and proves Israel created hamas.
Just like once Trump got in office he made the CIA stop funding Isis and within 6 months they're basically defeated.
If like Obama said, "its harder than it looks", why did Retard Trump accomplish it?
>Once you see that America is the bad person, you'll see connections.you didnt with those red, white, blue blinders on!

M U H A M M A D
U
H
A
M
M
A
D

>Kike shill mad because he got his ass handed to him.
Fuck off Moshe.

they are literally one and the same. its "american" jews who led the neocon movement that sent 1000s of patritoic white men to die for israel in the worthless deserts of iraq and made waste trillions of dollars there. and in the end iran came out as the victors.

there are no good jews

You dont, but once you see that Israel is slowly genociding them, its kinda hard to stop seeing the carnage.
>The jews whine about Hitler, and the Nazi's 24/7.
>Muh 6 gorzillion
>But they are stealing land, killing kids, and starving a whole group of people.
Its hypocrisy at its finest

stfu shill

Wow, you found a picture of the 12 total christian palestinians on earth. That really changes my mind about them being ultra violent sub-humans!

T A Q I Y Y A
A
Q
I
Y
Y
A

>taking sides in a conflict that doesn't concern you
That ain't the American way. Doesn't matter what happens over there, we should stay out of it is all. We shouldn't support either side
I support the idea of Israel the same I support the idea of Liberia, some shithole far away to force undesirables into? Great idea. Just have had terrible execution because they're still here. If we made all jews go to israel and stay there and then cut all ties that'd be great but that isn't what's happening.

Faggot NWO/kike shills are mad. What military base are you shilling from faggots?

12? More like 500,000.

Please, by all means, go take a weeks vacation in Israel, then take a weeks vacation in any sandnigger muslim country, and see the difference. Just make sure you go to Israel first, because after you go to the muslim country, they'll be sending your head home seperately.

L E A F
E
A
F

Get out of your trailer and meet some people you faggot

Farfour dud nothing wrong.

so edgy

Already been to Lebanon and Jordan, much better than an illegitimate kikeland full of degenerates.

M A D
A
D

M U Z Z I ES
U
Z
Z
I
E
S

You survived because you're an immigrant leaf sandnigger. If you were white you would have been necked, you faggot muslim apologist.

>Everyone who visits a Muslim predominant country is a sandnigger Muzzie.
Sorry if it makes you mad Moshe and Isaac but I'm neither. Both of you kike shills are obvious as fuck; you are probably both sitting right beside each other irl.

C H I N A M A N
H
I
N
A
M
A
N

I'm just a lapsed catholic mutt from pittsburgh Pa, but I have enough of a sense of self preservation to realize that muslims are an ultra violent cancer on this planet whose only goal is to subjugate any and ALL perceived infidels, including you and everyone you love. Wise up friend, before it's too late.

Shutup faggot. I know you're a kike shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=yPetVYPoyfY

fuck off muhamad the leaf

>siding with jews
>ever
Muslims>jews without exception

>Hamas was created to destroy Hezbollah!
Then why do they ally with each other and fight together retard? Jesus the retards just keep flooding into Sup Forums lately.
>The Jewish Media
>telling anything other than lies
Kill yourself seriously

Whats worse? Mudslimes that want to kill you or parasites that want to subvert, control and enslave you?
Muslims wouldn't be a problem without Israeli wars creating millions of refugees and without political kikes pushing multicuturalism and mass immigration.

If you believe muslims are 1/10th the problems jews are, you are a bluepilled idiot

Ok, let's just assume I am a kike shill. Does that somehow just magically make Islam NOT the most dangerous, cancerous, violent intolerant sect of humans who have ever existed? One has nothing to do with the other, you deluded, self-hating muslim apologist faggot.

And the only reason we have Muslims trying to kill us is because Israel is having us bomb them, literally we've had almost no issues with the middle east for hundreds of years until the creation of Israel.