You're a race traitor if you don't lift weights

This is my opinion of white men who don't lift weights. I'll give you a pass if you have a job where you do HEAVY labor like construction or roofing, but otherwise you're just presenting yourself as a cuck to society at large. There's no excuse anymore to not be a muscle beast. Weight lifting equipment is plentiful and can be had for next to nothing on Craigslist. If you have a computer and an internet connection you have a personal trainer in the form of a million youtube videos devoted to strength training. If someone had to give a physical description of you and they left out the words "muscular" or "athletic" then you're basically a poser. If you want to be part of the master race then start looking the part.

BUT I WANNA BE A SOYBOY

>Weight lifting equipment is plentiful and can be had for next to nothing on Craigslist

Maybe if you live in New York or someplace but out here in the boonies you'll pay $200 for a fucking barbell.

>not working out for free with bodyweight exercises, creating a more practical physique than weigh lifitng.

kys

but i love being a small self white hating feminine soyboy

retarded hair, SAGE

What if I don't lift weights but attend regular morning boxing classes before work?

Boxing is very redpilled.

Actually im your boss at walmart so I dont have to do shit and I can fire your ass if you chirp up :) hehe

more redpilled than lifting desu

Amazon faggot

What about gardening?

That's good to know. I don't want to be huge, I want to be like Brad Pitt in Snatch

>HEAVY labor
I lift the weight of white guilt every day, does that count ?

But I do bodyweight exercises...

>Be buff
>still couldn't get the love of my life
It's useless

The "ubermensch" concept was never intended to be a interracial concept but rather an "intraracial" concept that only some members of a race could achieve.

It's great for cardio, form, power even if all you do is put a heavybag in your basement and try to see if you can beat all your angers and frustrations into it or whether you're going to be tired and out of breath in like half a minute.

Thanks user, you just reminded me. I'm going to start any minute!

I do a job that requires strenght but I still weight 130 pounds but I used to be 240. Do I pass?

Hue hue hue hue

brain damage is the patrician's redpill

roids and creatine