Internet is a basic human right

>Internet is a basic human right

Do people seriously believe this shit?

Well considering that bandwith is treated as a finite natural resource, i could see why someone would be confused.

They say vacations is a right too so...

They've been taught everything else is, from housing to food to condoms and clean needles, so why not Internet?

The absolute state of a country that doesn't treat the internet as a basic human right in C21.

this is the front page of fox news after FCC vote. They dont even want their own viewers to know because they know it looks bad. They buried it whereas its the front headline everywhere else.

However you spin it OP, this is a win for ISP's that screw everyone in america and make ludicrously huge profits. One of the few countries in the world that doesnt have net neutrality (australia) has literally the worst internet just ahead of MEXICO.

No one has suggested that internet is a right you dumbass. No one said that, implied that, you troll. But goog luck having a utility that doesnt have to compete and as a bonus can extort us for more money now with no repercussions.

>australia has literally the worst internet just ahead of MEXICO.
Most people in Africa don't use the internet

>C21

You mean A21?

>not all trumpfags jack off to cartoons
the bullshit these days

people in africa are more likely to pay with their smartphones than with a credit card (unlike in the US, where people have failed to adapt).

In somalia, one of the most thriving companies is a telecom company. Weird huh? Its almost like they are necessary utilities instead of a competing company.

Educate yourself fool.

And lets be clear here, we're comparing first world countries. Hate on Africa all you want

>having access to collective human knowledge shouldn't be a right
Kill yourself cuckservative

the kids think it's a right we may have been in the dark about the evils of the world before the web but we were less afraid of words sticks and stones

Leftist retards and niggers certainly do. And kikes, definitely the kikes.

Yes, it is a fundamental economical force that if disabled would put the US in stoneages compared to others.

Because cellphone minutes are worth more than their hyperinflated currency. I know all about this shit so dont twist it.

>Educate yourself fool.
I never even disagreed about that you fucking schizo.
I was saying that you're wrong about Australia's internet compared to the rest of the world.

>>Do people seriously believe this shit?
Yes. They never lived without it. They can't function without it so they think it is a true necessity. A weak generation that should probably be neutered and allow the older generations to have more children for benefits. Just try again

Holy shit, you're retarded

Best thing about this is comcast stops making me subsidize internet access for niggers and spics. Fuck off and use dialup.

That’s best done at a library, cheaper too.

>they think knowledge has no value
kek let me know once you're out of the stone age

>We are going to lower premiums, increase service, and if you like your doctor you can keep him.

>rights exist

If you ever wanna know how retarded you are just think about what would happen if there wasn't internet

So pretty much like living in the 1980's?

Did you even think about what you wrote before posting?