Konosuba

So uh, how old is Aqua?

She's a goddess right? Couldn't she be hundreds of years old? Was she even "born" or did she just come into being with her current appearance?

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/monster musume/deleted/deleted/
youtube.com/watch?v=YNLGdemfH7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>previous thread
>previous thread
Are these flat out generals now?

Is it fine if I bully a Aqua???

Absolutely.
She is shit

The cult in universe is fairly small right? Must not be that old.

I groaned in a soft voice.

“Tch, grandma…”

“What did you say! Are you kidding me who is a grandma didn’t I tell you that time passes slowly in that place so change the way you address me I have just lived a bit longer than you ahhhh!”

— In front of me were things that give me, a gamer, the urge to bring them all back. However, now was not the time for that.

“Damn it, where is the railgun!? Since it is as long as a laundry pole, I should be able to find it immediately—!”

I searched through the mountain of home appliances for the railgun (fake).

“Hey Kazuma, the time flow in Japan, heaven and this world are all different. For example, one month in Japan is just an hour in heaven, but is several months in this world. And so, my age… Hey, are you listening?”

Sadly people nowadays can't fathom the idea of a single-purpose short-lived thread.

It's a retard pushing his retarded meme

There was literally another Konosuba thread already you autistic fuck

>selfish loose oasis

KAZUMA KAZUMA

What do the ability scores measure?

Old enough for me to fuck her to oblivion.

She's supposedly been at her reincarnation job for hundreds of years, but claims her age is less than that due to the way time works in heaven or some shit

Kazuma desu

You know... "ability".

they're all randomly generated

More

I feel like a mod should delete this thread. Stop linking to the old one.

Why? Describe the issue

No one likes your other thread. Quit bothering the mods.

There's already a multipurpose Konosuba thread up and this one is being presented as a "general".
It'd be fine if the thread was just someone asking a question about Konosuba though.

>For example, one month in Japan is just an hour in heaven, but is several months in this world.

Kazuma beats the Demon King and is returned to japan. Only a month has passed.

so basically,
>This thread is too well made
>It creates a monopoly on Konosuba discussion
>No one is going to my shitty thread
>Mods, help!

Nice greentext, newfag.

I haven't made any threads.

This.

You mean over a decade.

>This thread is too well made
If you like generals so much there's this place called Reddit that might suit your tastes.

We are mostly Aquafags here, so it's alright. We don't need to mix with heathens praising some dark and heretical goddess.

>If you like generals so much there's this place called Reddit that might suit your tastes.
Sick burn user

Generals are banned on Sup Forums. Linking to the old thread creates general discussion. This thread would be fine if it just didn't link the old thread.

Is Aqua a virgin?

>No one is going to my shitty thread
Yeah, that's why it has over 500 posts, genius.

When tentacle frog vore doujins?

I'm serious though, imageboards are made for quick spontaneous threads. Generals are pretty much subreddits.
Not that I have anything against Reddit to be honest, but Reddit is Reddit and Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

>You mean over a decade.

One month in Japan is several months in Australia.
That means a year in Australia could only be 2 months in Japan.

>that slow-mo "KAZUMA-SAN!"
god she's so freaking annoying

>Reddit is Reddit and Sup Forums is Sup Forums
Coulda fooled me

Goddesses don't have a virginity, so no matter what she is a virgin.

You'd be surprised.

>General threads
>on MY Sup Forums

I don't think so

>Generals are banned on Sup Forums
Sure they are. That's why there's a constant Jojo or Monster Musume general every day.

Why does Aqua have a 10/10 voice. She's pretty perfect at hitting all of the right notes. Her character may be flawed, but she gets flying colors for screaming and yelling at just the right tone to maker it funny and lovable. I'm not the only one that likes Aqua for this, right? She's not the best but holy hell is she great.

Someone told me reddit is the internet during the day, Sup Forums is the internet at night. I laughed at him and told him he was nuts.

That was seven years ago. It's only gotten worse.

Not my fault if the mods are becoming lazy. We had a purge a month ago of the generals.

Her voice actress is 10/10 but her character in the show is annoying as fuck.

It's like Peggy Hill. She is a character who is supposed to be annoying and flawed. You're supposed to hate her. And the voice actress does a good job to depict her shitty character.

Monster Musume subreddits got deleted quite often, it's just that shitposters are very dedicated, one Sup Forums mod got fired and mods care less and less about the site.

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/monster musume/deleted/deleted/

>Generals are banned on Sup Forums
No they don't. What's banned is writing 'General' on thrrad title. Look at the constant threads that are up like monmusu. Besides these 'generals' are only up for a season so it's not really generals anyway.

>all these board lawyers
You know the mods don't give a shit, right?

They're gonna do whatever they want.

Konosuba makes me want to play Dragons Dogma so much.

How mentally ill do you have to be.

>Look at the constant threads that are up
Because some people got away with it (in other words, mods are lazy) doesn't mean it's allowed. Kinomod even posted about it here not long ago.

If mods cared then they'd be deleted, but they don't.

>aqua's vagina
>loose

um

That's the problem. It's still a bannable offense though.

>How mentally ill do you have to be
Phoneposter spamming threads for his reddit chatroom is pretty bad.

If you ever do, take the console version as you get two more armors and swords.

yeah, but I hated Peggy Hill, but love Aqua. At least it's coming across as comedic,. rather than peggy just being a wet blanket and ruining it for everyone

>No they don't.
Are you so new you weren't here a few months ago?

Why does it become less and less funny each episodes?

>not playing the version with an actual good framerate
Just mod those armors back in.

What is this from?

they tried to delete Jojo generals

It lasted for maybe a whole week

>what is reading comprehension?
If Mods are actually following the rules then that would make the constant threads that hit bump limit to be a fucking oversight.

God damn Google image search is useless.

Who are you quoting?

All that and the mods left us.

Yes?

You know...

Why?

One was fired thanks to Sup Forums and the other doesn't care/has a life.

CM3D2

Well now

>port bloodborne on pc
Unfortunately you can't. You can exract them if you have the game on console though.

I was just saying for this specific case though because it's some berserk armors, otherwise yes pc ftw.

To be fair the mod that was fired was banning people for stupid reasons. If he just enforced the rules as they were written he'd still be here.

Because Aqua's a friendly girl.

Got a download?

delete this

aqua is pure

I'm sure her oasis is a pure spring.

As near as I can tell, they're born pregnant.

Generals are the best for discussion of a particular anime.

third best girl

Would she be fine with some mild groping If I promised to be her friend?

>dont make 5 dragon maid threads
>dont make generals
>dont make threads
I see where this is going.

Only if you're a crimson demon.

Just don't link them together. There can be 5 separate dragon maid threads if they all talk about something different.

Google Image Search used to be God Tier.

But once that 3 Black Guys Controversy happened along with The Media reporting how certain search terms bring up Google Images that are not Politically Correct, Google killed their image search function which is why almost anything reversed image searched on Sup Forums using Google just brings up Cartoon Network now.

Might as well remove the google option.

>3 Black Guys Controversy

Maybe if they stopped committing crimes they wouldn't be the first result.

Would someone please be Yunyun's friend?
She's a nice girl.

what's in it for me

Uh. Friendship is its own reward?

she seems pretty dumb despite having a high intelligence score, so you'd probably be able to bang her just by being her friend.

Somebody post aqua's "kichi kichi kichi" laugh

user user

Goddammit LN writing is shit. How can people read this crap?

You can convince Yunyun to turn your affection into a duel with Megumin as a way to get to Megumin by pretending to be friends/interested in Yunyun.

>800x450
>3.7 MB

Fucking gif. Kill it off already.

Because there aren't any other translations.

I like her voice

youtube.com/watch?v=YNLGdemfH7s

fugg i was just trying myself to make megumin. do you know what equips to use?