Hispanics of pol/ do you see yourself as non-whites or conquistadors ?

conquistador

natives are all very small, like 4 foot

and also my mother's maiden name is cortez

When I was growing up my mom always told me I was Spanish and kept repeating it to me. When I was in high school I did an exchange program in Spain and realized that my mom lied to me.

do you count yourself as white ?

There is no such thing as a "Hispanic" racially.

All these brown dumbass kids need to accept they are aztec hybrids

no but i live in california, i wouldn't want to be white even if i could be. does not carry much social cachet around these parts anymore.

trips of truth

Hispanic is not a racial term, it denotes cultures who have been influenced by Spain.

>do you count yourself as white ?
asks the Brit

I fucking wish i was white why was i born the way i was? Why did GOD punish me? What did i possibly do in my past life? Why?

Why do non-whites fetishize white people so much?
Be proud of what you are. Stand by your own people. Don't throw them under the bus.

>do you consider yourself white
do you?

We are brown turds that wish we were Spanish or white. We love lying to ourselves, "hit durr your great great great grandmother was from Spain" We wuz Europeans and shit

Does it really matter? It's like the word "literally", everyone uses it wrong.

As far as OP is concerned, if Hispanics are faithful Roman Catholic, only then can they say they come from "conquistadors".

Hispanics= mestizos beetween spaniards and savage, mongrel
Spaniards=conquistador , people, from the iberian penynsula, my family.

yes

They hate themselves so much they are calling themselves white.
My fucking sides!!!

Im not like aztec brown or anything like that but i do have a few brown spots on my body. My great grand mother had blue eyes and her daughter had blue eyes as well i also have a cousin named Brazil that has blue eyes. I have light skin but i have brown eyes and dark brown hair

Fuck you

Your lucky as hell

Have you ever met a Mexican? We are the shitskins of North America, brown, fat, drunk ignorant manlets

Pretty much Le 56% meme...

> Hispanics of pol/ do you see yourself as non-whites or conquistadors ?

>Even consider mexican brown turds are even related to the conquistadors

>Thread filled with Mutt wall jumper turds from usa

Pic related average north mexican

Yeah i guess :(

Wish i was Aryan white

Well, i am not white, and i despise actual white people, there is no more gay race than that and i admire the whites from the past, thats all

That is litterally the 56% meme face holy shit.

>That is litterally the 56% meme face holy shit.

What are you talking about thats a 100% castizo mexican

Spaniards in America would be called white hispanics

Your replacement

I'm chilean therefore white

I consider myself both
Like it’s honestl probably 50 50 but I am more on the whiter side so maybe 60 40

Would you say the nigs have made a big mistake attempting to politically align with you?

I am worried, will I get the bullet too when the day of the rake comes?

Both

Consider myself white but I'm pretty dark skinned.

>Spaniards in America would be called white hispanics

>Spaniards

>hispanics

Sure thing, you mongrels dont even know where europe is on the map, let alone how does a white person look like

Buen chiste, indio.

>Consider myself white

>I'm pretty dark skinned.

Consider yourself retarded too

Hispanic is not a race boy, it just means someone who comes from a country that speaks Spanish as their primary language.
The term is a made up ethnicity, it would be like calling all and every single one of Americans, Canadians, Australians and Brits "anglo-saxon" no matter their ethnic or racial group.
Like if an abbo and a scotsman were all considered the same ethnicity, it's nonsense!
You can see the problem with using "hispanic" as a legitimate label.
you should just use the regular racial classifications.

So there's legitimately white hispanics, directly descended from Europeans, but of course most hispanics are mestizos (mixed euro with amerindian) and there's also indians, blacks and even asians.
Latin America is diversity on steroids.

It varies from country to country, for example the typical Uruguayan is white but the typical Bolivian is indian and the typical Mexican is mestizo.

Hispanic is a race white boi. Learn about the world you suburbanite child.

Mexican= The combination of Spanish conquistadors and the remaining Indians.
So, we are not white conquered.
Fun fact: Most whites in Mexico do not consider themselves as such, they are not aware of their Spanish roots.

imagine being so pathetic that you use your skin color as a reason to hate yourself lmao

No, it isn’t. I’m from the land of 56 and I know that Chileans (white), Mexicans (mestizo), and Dominicans (black) have different races. Also, I’m Cuban and consider myself a white anticom.

I did 23andme. I wuz a Roman, Iberian, and (((Britton))).

No mudblood except the 5% Brit. I consider myself American and hate all you Euro scum.

I have impregnated several of them. They do indeed enjoyed being bleached.

I consider myself white, im directly descended from the European settlers.
Father is of basque descent (both of his parents were basques)
Mother is half italian half spanish.

But idk Sup Forums is so retarded when it comes to classifying race than no one is white to Sup Forums's standards

how many know or care that they don't actually have Aztec blood as the Aztecs were murdered by the tribes that allied with the Spaniads and then mixed with them ?
Hernan Cortes and His Tlaxcalan Allies -

That’s why it’s a meme. Sup Forums is satire.

>Sup Forums is satire

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

Never considered myself white but essentially I look like a guy from the Canary Islands. I got myself sorted out and act more white than these normies around me.

You mestizo shits don't own the fucking word

Spaniards are hispanic in america

Hispanic is an american made term for geographical reasons. It's not an official race. Why are you such a masochist to your hispania roots?

Fuck off mohammad I have more iberian dna in my finger than your entire line, ALL LATIN AMERICA IS IBERIAN.

The Aztecs honestly fucking deserved to be slaughtered. Cortes did nothing wrong.

Like Jews, they're white when people accuse them of being low iq shitstains and an oppressed brown minority when white cucks are passing out alms

I think I'm mestizo, the problem is I don't look like the 56% face or a rino face nor am brown. But I doubt I'm "white" either. Spaniards should have killed all the amerindians, I admire the Iberians more than the mayans, and I look like I don't belong in either. Wish I was fully Iberian rather than being this. But I just got to deal with it, I don't do any lefty shit but I doubt that I wouldn't get roped when SHTF.

Shut up, Mudslime.

Come home white boiiii

I definitely got some native blood in me. My mother's side is white, though. Having a rich heritage is cool, for sure, but

>am mutt

Can't have it all, I guess

Hispanic is a misnomer. There are Spanish and Mestizo, and they are not the same. Pure Spanish is white, Mestizos are mixed with Native Americans.

I’m entirely white and consider mestizos to be a sort of spawn of our the European race. I consider them kin to an extent because almost 95% of their paternal lineage is European. Also a fair amount of their maternal lineage is european, I’ve heard it can vary between 10-35%.

For practical purposes I puke considered them my brothers if them helped me fight the Jews. If they did I would be happy to help them. Ideally we would have an expanding white population moving into their countries instead of their expanding mestizo populations moving here.

Maybe one day.

Embrace the mutt, OP. As long as you're not chimping out, you're fine

Meant to say *user, not op

Accept your roots user,don't give that much importance to race, just make your people and country proud

I'll try my best

>black arm hair
>white

non-white.
My father is 100% native mexican, he is like 5'0, but my mother is very pale just like my grandma and grandpa, it's a miracle that i got the genes to be a little bit taller than my father.
In my case, I am ''pure'' mestizo

Unless you are 100% Castillian and could be cast on a Mexican telenovela, you're a mongrel.

Deal with the reality, and try not to be a worthless La Raza fuck.

Spaniards= People descended from the Iberian Peninsula i.e. Hispania.
Hispanics= American memmery, real meaning: Spaniards.
Hispanicos= People descended from the Iberian Peninsula i.e. Hispania.
Hispanos= People descended from the Iberian Peninsula i.e. Hispania.
Latinos= American memmery, real meaning: people descended from the Latin European countries i.e. Italia, France, Spain...
Mestizo= Mestizo, a mixed race person (White+Indian) Most of Latin America is like this.
Mestiço= Portuguese word for "mestizo".
Caboclo= (White+Indian), more refered to Brasil.

I hope I cleared things out.

I'm both Native American & Amerimutt
Basically my family came here in 1500's
Then fucked every Native Q T as they
Headed west.
I see myself as American
Amerimutt-Master-race in space= Space-Master-Race.

nonwhite, but I could easily pass as a southern european

I've never seen a mexican that looks like this.

Are you the only white men living among the indios, do they call you "The Blanco" or are your friends and neighboors like you?
How similiar is your life with the second season of the HBO show Eastbound & Down?

Even though I Myself am Half Spaniard Half Colombian I’m still a Mut but at least I’m a Red Pilled Mut