What is her end game?

What is her end game?

Getting impregnated and the father not taking responsibility.

Even if the father's not Kazuma? I always thought Darkness was not THAT depraved.

a divorce

Abusive marriage is more her speed than a divorce

True.

Violent gangrape, impregnation, abandonment, and being forced to live her life out in depraved servitude to pay for the kid that hates her.

fuhi?

>tfw no lalatina gf
>tfw will never get to bring out my inner sadist
>tfw will never be able to make kayanon my slave

Is is true that Kazuma's VA improv the hell out of his every response?

She wants to keep her friends.

Pets arent friends though, to be hnest.

Friendship.

>friendship
Explain the fuhi(s)

fuhi has always been the endgame

LALATINA KAWAIIIIIIIIII

Getting raped by Demon King.

wtf I love deen now

Being worst girl. She's doing a good job so far.

becoming real and marrying me

Why would she marry you? Do you fulfill her needs? Are you an alcoholic?

It'd be interesting if they just came up with jokes on the spot like I'm sure "Hai Kazuma desu" was probably not in the source material.

She has better setups for the bad guys than Aqua or Megumin do though in terms of jokes, to be quite honest.

Becoming the Demon King's wife.

She plans on betraying the group at the last minute.

Would Kazuma even be happy with her?

How would their sex life even be? Even with his lust for her, her masochistic ways would just get rid of his boner.

It will be a harem end and Kazuma fucks everyone but her. By the time his other wifes birthed their second children Lalatina will still be a virgin.

>hit me again bartender

Marrying a disgusting NEET and having 7 kids forcing him to step up his game

I wonder what shes gonna do once Kazuma gets FILTHY RICH and becomes even more lazy

he is a billione since vol 7, they have to kick him to do stuff, but nothing much changes

Realistically, for her to have a loving marriage that would allow for foreplay of her sexual desires.

In the Anime/Manga? Constant teases but no fulfillment. Her not being fulfilled is a second part of her desires.

purity fags would abandon ship

Her still being pure and not defiled is the whole thing for her. It's a "Why won't anyone rape me?" & "I don't (do) want to be seen as a lowlife" type of thing. It's complicated

>loving marriage
>realistically
It's like you don't know Lalatina

if there is one thing about her, shes quite loyal

She is a pervert but it is obvious that she won't let anyone else fuck her other than Kazuma.

Kys elsfag
Lalatina will be the first one to get impegrated.

I think she just want attention. She is an M but she never got raped at all meaning she didn't let anyone to do it.

nor did anyone want to in the first place

they'd get into serious trouble messing with a lord's daughter

and succubus brothel is a shitton more affordable

She seems like the type to end up cucking whoever she ends up with if she more aggro male.

>they'd get into serious trouble messing with a lord's daughter
No one can know that she is a noble unless she tells them herself.

I don't know if it has been explained in the LNs or not but I believe she is a pretender and wouldn't get into any kind of relationship unless she liked the guy.
She feels like she just want attention. Still a pervert though.

Darkness says her endgame like 12 times, she wants to be captured and raped by the devil king's army

Kazuma and Megumin confess to each other in the LNs, darkness a shit

>Kazuma and Megumin confess to each other in the LNs, darkness a shit
>winning early

enjoy your kuro neko 2.0

>Would Kazuma even be happy with her?
No, but he wouldn't need to. All he'd have to do to make everyone happy is knock her up, take her in a shotgun wedding, then cheat on her with Megumeme and whoever else tickles his pickle.

>tickles his pickle.
Eris making his pickle grow the biggest

Do you think you could keep her hooked with some hardcore neglection play, by having the most vanilla deredere marriage possible? I'm talking full handholding, cute little displays of affection, stable financial income and long term life plans, sex every night in the dark under the sheets, missionary for the sole purpose of procreation with handholding, kisses and leglocking?

>actual confessing
Did it really have to go that way? I'm genuinely enjoying their normal hijinks.

>What is her end game?
She wants to marry Kazuma and become his beloved wife but only in public. In reality he always comes home late because he was "drinking with friends" but the smell of women's perfume as well as the lingering musk of a woman on his body tells her something's not right. He spends his night with younger women, spending his fortune on expensive gifts for them whie she never gets as much as a single flower from him. After a bet gone horribly wrong, the now impoverished and angered Kazuma beats the living shit out of Darkness. They now have to sell their mansion and live in poverty, and Kazuma has begun to drown his sorrows. One night, after finishing yet another bottle of wine, Kazuma leers at Darkness and tells her these vile and disgusting words: "Oi, Darkness. Why don't you go earn us some money with that nasty body of yours?".

That's her endgame.

Kazuma is more like, meh it's okay. I highly doubt he'd settle with one girl.

>I highly doubt he'd settle with one girl.
I know he won't.

Hopeefully being my painslu and sex slave

I think she does change up a bit later on though

but yeah that is her current end game in the anime

I don't get this character. If she wants to get abused so bad why doesn't she become a cheap whore? Or let herself be captured by orcs?
If she wants to die so bad why doesn't she just go and find a dragon that would eat her?

She's a woman ffs, don't take everything she says so seriously.

You mean she's not a masochist?

no male orcs

some one else killed the entire male orc population before hand

She's a masochist and a woman. It's complicated.

>a woman of faith

fixed for you, shes pretty devout to Eris

devout enough to make Eris make an avatar and be her friend

> when you want to be captured and raped and impregnated by demon babies but you're too invincible and pure

That's no way for a female knight of a noble family to think. She should find a cute, young prince to protect and /ss/.

If you think about it, an orc society collapsing into snusnu amazons kind of makes perfect sense. First let's start with a typical orc population of 50m/50f.
Male orcs are aggressive and frequently fight each other over THINGS. orc leaders like to recruit orcs and send them out to wars.

Say that orcs fought a really devastating war but the enemy never really pushed in and killed all the civilians. Now you have a population like 10m/50f, which boasts all sorts of problems.

Females start taking up prominent roles in society. The females start fighting hardcore for competition over males.

A particularly ruthless female orc leader with lots of jealousy starts executing males that aren't part of her harem.

Now the population is 5m/50f. There's no going back.

Femorcs start going cock crazy. they begin targeting younger and weaker male orcs. Males no longer have time to grow strong and become alphas to satisfy the pack. The snusnu genocide begins. Male orcs are fucked to death nearly as soon as they show up. By all rights they should go extinct, but this is fantasy australia and life is a nightmare.

Now the population is .5m/50f. All female pregnancies are carefully monitored and male children are immediately removed from the mothers for snusnucution. Adult male orcs only exist as orphans or refugees, lost children who fell through the tight cracks of orc society. They are hidden away somewhere, perhaps in fear for their lives or training kiegels 24/7 until they are worthy of becoming orc king.

I forgot I preordered these. They're here now.

>God
>Singular, male

Go away Tanya you edgy little shit before I fuck the salaryman out of you.

Rape Mindbreak NTR or Kazuma

THICC

>Kazuma and Megumin confess to each other in the LNs, darkness a shit
So? Kazuma is scum

The party never get away with anything.

I need the webm of her nervous fidgeting

>two good Darkness episode in a row

What is that?

Eh, she gets better later on like, come S4, once she becomes more useful of a character than her one joke.

She's still worst girl, mind you, but she has her moments.

>two episodes where Megumin is almost nowhere to be found in a row
I've enjoyed both of them but goddamn.

To bring the QUALITY

>the remainder of the season is Aqua

That cut was pretty amazing.

She lost her dedicated explosion animator.

single mother of 3 with each kid having a different father

But there was literally an explosion last episode.

She actually wants love, she just wants her lover to be a weak willed man who cheats on her and humiliates her.

> Be Kazuma
> Weird guy is scaring brothel with increasingly aggressive dreams
> Investigate
> Find secret lair
> He's bear hugging punching bags
> squats with huge weights
> finishes routine by hip thrusting stone blocks in half
> It's a male orc, perhaps the oldest of his kind
> He one day hopes to be strong enough to save his village
> He even trains in dangerous VR scenarios to practice life saving strats
> until then he must hide, living a life style where no one would suspect him

So would Kazuma kill him or become his best friend?

Which volume?

He would keep him a secret and go to absurd lengths to stop the problem children from finding out.

He'd be an amazing ace in the hole because he's basically a pocket army. All you have to do is announce that he exists and wait for the army to show u then salute his noble sacrifice for the greater good

Because its not the same if its not forced upon you. Im an M but I dont start cutting myself because I want to feel pain. its not even the pain what you get off on its the idea of someone having there way with you but you not giving in no matter how hard they try

She can actually hit things, she just pretends she can't so she could get into a group of desperate but useless people so there's a high chance of her getting kidnapped and abused

> Pretends
She doesn't pretend to have no skill points in long swords. Darkness deliberately avoids even the most basic combat skills so she can tryhard and fail.

>lying to yourself

> Being an anime secondary

>How would their sex life even be?

>aaaah kazuma
>kazuma desu
>kazumaaa kazumaaaa
>hai kasuma desu
>kazuuuuumaaaaaaa
>kazuma desu

To become so indestructible that no penis can penetrate her hymen.