So why hasn't Yotsubato been animated yet?

So why hasn't Yotsubato been animated yet?

Because Azuma doesn't want it to be since he thinks it "won't work" because the often primarily visual method of storytelling won't translate well somehow.

which is fucking bullshit since Azumanga was much better as anime.

OH SNAP

I didn't know volume 13 was out. Looks like it's been out for a while too. I guess I'll be hitting up Amazon.

How to spot shit taste 101.

1. won't translate into anime well
2. author is afraid some scenes will be taken the wrong way (pantsless man, etc)
3. monopoly on the manga

DESU it works better as a manga. No need to tarnish it's reputation at this point.

It's literally perfect the way it is.

There isn't much material anyway; each chapter would end up being like an Adventure Time episode - short.

Maybe when it's all said and done.

But she has... in Nyanbo.

Yotsubato is perfect, there is no need to animate it.

>crunchyroll normalfags becoming part of the audience

No thanks

Also I'll add: Do you remember how comfy Umaru manga threads were? It was off the charts.

Look at the cancer since the anime aired.

Everyone knows comedy never translates well into anime. I thought One punch was gank until I read the manga bc the jokes dont land. Something that is intended to be snappy because you control the pace just dosent work in animated form.

I don't see any "cancer" from people who like Umaru. I only see the rampant diaper shitting and [autistic screeching] of its opposition.

Because the Azumanga anime was shit and Azuma doesn't want that to happen again.

I've never seen anyone on Sup Forums with worse taste than this, congratulations.

>this meme again

>Everyone knows comedy never translates well into anime.

This is not the case, inherently. It's just that most anime directors are bad at directing comedy. I'd say a solid half of Nichijou was very good, while the other half was garbage. Closest I've ever seen.

>memes

I've never bothered to ask for a source and I don't care. In the end, we're not getting a Yotsuba anime and the world is a better place for it.

lol no

>it will never be 2003 again
>you will never type "CAKE FOR YOU" in linkshell chat on FFXI ever again

I feel like Yotsuba would work best as a serial. Before a movie, like they used to do.

Because it isnĀ“t good.

You'd be right if you weren't wrong.