Urara Meirochou

post them rare Koumes

She's literally fucking Nico.

Except nico is better

Will the uraras show up in Kirara: Inifnity wars?

Kon is my cute wife.

How does polygamy work?

With a good MC.

Why does she make that face?

I want to sexually assault Nono.

Chiya doesn't think twice before jumping into bed with Omi. Soulmates are overrated.

Fuck off, avatarfaggot.

>TFW Kon wins the Chiyabowl

Koume's a reaction goldmine.

I don't feel the urge to punch my screen whenever I see Koume so no, Nico is not better.

What is Chiya doing to her wife?

Chiya Jr. is kicking!

what face is she trying to convey. Also, Koume is best girl for awoo.

off yourselves.

Karen gets a background character as girlfriend. How low can a kirara go?

Kon is the smuggest

Matsuri a shit.
Koume is into hags.

SOMEONE HAVE TO STOP THAT WILD DOG

>Giving her a shitty Honoka instead of sensei
I'll never not be disappointed.

>Koume is into hags.
wat?

Zoom in on koume and enhance 3 gigasecs

This show gets lewder each episode

user-kun, user-kun, will you be my friend?

Maybe her eyes hurt.

Making babies!

>Chiya leaves all the girls sweaty, flushed, and satisfied.

As a little girl I tried to summon fairies and started crying when hearing random noises. Never again.

i want to brush chiyas fur and rub my dicc on her belly

This is extremely lewd.

Is there a webm of the cha cha part in the op?

Id be her friend ;_;

Wow rude

Why is Koume such a harlot?

Don't fuck about with fairies. That's how you end up trading away your ability to smell fresh bread or some other random shit that you didn't know you needed.

Apparently she's french.

Reminder that everyone in this show is going to hell for consorting with demons.

Just bust em with a horseshoe. Cold Iron, bitch.

I want to hypnotize chiya! :3

What a boring shitfest.
6 episodes in and there's barely any setting exploration. They made a somewhat unique setting and do nothing with it.
Better repeat those retarded dyke shenanigans every episode, because i'ts so super funny.

Deserved flop.

Still better than the generic modern Japan setting every other CGDCT show this season has.

New Game is better than this despite the setting.

Molested by a witch.

What I don't get about retards like is, what did you think the show is supposed to even be? What do you expect to compare it to? I came into it thinking it is some kind of a moe sol that is maybe slightly lewd, and got a moe mystical-adventuring /somewhat SoL series that is slightly lewd.

People complain about yuri teasing? How fucking new are they to all this? Because favorites like Gochiusa, Hidamari and Kiniro + currently ongoing shows like Maid Dragon totally don't yuribait at all, ever.

The setting? The uraras can't visit the other parts of town without leveling rank. They aren't going to get reach tenth rank by the end of the anime much less second rank. The first ep is literally their first day in the town, and it's -specifically- because they don't really know much that they get into odd situations like the kokkuri summoning going awry, which also turned into an extremely fucking adorable scene with Kon. That's the show, little near-useless diviner girls on little cute adventures. That's fucking awesome, show me even one other series like this.

The show also does a fuckton more with its setting than Gabriel Dropout yet no one seems to point out or care that Dropout does so little with the angel/demon bits that you could remove all that, maybe make Satania a chuuni, and the show is literally the exact same.

Kiraras are not exactly good for milking their setting. New game could go more into the heterosexual and fascinating world of coding and game development but half of the season was Arroba making her 3d waifu cuter and learning to become a salarylady. And if you are in for the gay once in a while they throw a yuri bone.

My daughter Chiya has powerful legs!
Kon-chan should be wary of my daughter Chiya's powerful thrust if she wants to become her beloved husband!

I bet she fucks like an animal

that is why she is best girl

Koumefag pls, PLS.

He's right though.

There is also these little moments, like the foxes' paws during the kokkuri session, that are quite funny.

And most of the micro adventures and the divination hijinks have been great so far.

It's fair to assume that has legit brain problems if he thinks the setting has been wasted on this show.

This shouldn't be romantic.

How is riding off into the sunset not romantic? It's exactly the kind of Romeo and Juliet stuff Koume likes.

>despite the setting
The setting made a big chunk of New Game boring as fuck tho. And when you take away the setting a lot of the cast becomes unrecognizable.
I enjoyed watching NG. but I'm unable to recall anything worthwhile that occurred in it. The show felt pretty average (in a good inoffensive way) to be honest. To each their own.

Where exactly is this lesbian gensokyo located?

Is this yuri?

Are you yuri?

>KonChiya
Fucking dropped

Chiya's more like a middle east sultan but c'mon user, they can't have the gaijin as main concubine.

>talking shit about the best girl

I want to touch the uraras inappropriately!

All the kiraras will grow up their crushes and marry random background girls.

This scene was very suggestive. It seemed like Chiya was ramming possessed Kon from behind.

I agree, but don't say "bait"

Apparently there will be a pool episode, I can already see all the girls staring at Kon's semi-naked body all over again.

I want to fuck Kon.

Only her soulmate can.

And Koume will have the most slutty swimsuit like always.

I can see it. The episodes keep getting more gay. But were pools a thing in feudal japan?

I can't believe the first episode was the only even remotely good one

And even that had to rely on the belly joke twice

I doubt there's a beach close to Labyrinth town.

Koume is thirsty girl.

If you expected anything but cute girls acting slightly homosexual from a kirara adaptation you can only blame yourself

This must be the gayest kirara adaptation after yysk, and kinmoza and of course Strick.

this

I don't know if it's one samefag shitposting or just some retarded newfags expecting plot, character development and setting exploration from a Kirara adaptation

Yuyushiki is not gay

Oh, shit. It's early onset of Alzheimers. It's gonna be like that one episode of Flip Flappers all over again.

This series overuses its jokes way too much. I know it's a staple of Japanese comedy, but come on. We don't need "Chiya apologises using her belly", "those two guards are gay for taicho" and "taicho thinks uraras are doing something indecent when they're in fact not" in every single goddamn episode.

>when they're in fact not
That can be argued.

>we don't need "Chiya apologises using her belly", "those two guards are gay for taicho" and "taicho thinks uraras are doing something indecent when they're in fact not" in every single goddamn episode

speak for yourself

Nono is the best wife material of this show. Discuss.

I agree, actually.

I disagree.

literally the most boring sex imaginable

It's a good thing I'm pretty vanilla. Nono is the perfect wife for me.

Statement A: Nono is best wife material of the show.
Statement B: Kon exists.
Therefore A is incorrect.

>I didn't pass logic 101
Thanks for letting us know.

Can you fellow Uraras post stitches from episode 5?

I'm going to adopt Chiya!!!