drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZSWhibVFicmFrNU0/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8&t=958s
youtu.be/OIinyYwmB04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes so I wish them much success.

So do computers.

higher *national* IQ

I'm sure you can work out why

No they do not. They test their highest scoring pupils. Not the general population. China does this most certainly, and I suspect Japan does some as well.
This is not indicative of their general IQ, and is not a fair assessment. Which is why they score so high on their reported national IQs.
You can look at China and tell something is off. Japan half the time too.

Shame they don't act or function like it.

They are good competition and I'm happy to have them in the world. I can't figure out what happened to the poos. Aryan's in asia with interbreeding opportunity with east asian pool of alleles and they turned out fucking sub-human street shitters.
I wonder if japanese are as repulsed by hapas as I am by mulatos.

Less than 100 years ago they were just farmers and shit though.

I doubt it because hapas are very attractive in a lot of cases, it's more of a xenophobic nationalist thing with japan I think.

But a lower standard deviation, which means there are proportionally less genius asians.

Us blacks feed our 12" IQ cocks to any asian bitch.

Even the ones who can’t jump out of the windows of the iPad factories or the ones who paint toys for thirteen cents a day and are forced to pay rent on shit apartments?

Yes they do. But also unlike whites they lack innovation and creativity. They are genius engineers and make amazing tech, but they mostly only can improve on existing designs instead of creating something new entirely. They're also fairly weak physically. Whites have a healthy mix of IQ, creativity and physical strength to become the most successful group of people on the planet

I'm ok with that.

At least i'm not inferior like some fucking niggers or muslims who need to steal others people achievments

>12" IQ
what did he mean by this?

Poos are not the result of Aryans interbreeding with East Asians.

then what? abo in the woodpile? sexual selection gone horribly awry?

Aryan+abo.

It goes like this:

Asians are more intelligent, but lack physical strength

Nigs lack intelligence, but have more physical strength

Whites are in the middle. We are intelligent, and have physical strength. We might not be as physically strong on average as the nigs, or as intelligent on average as the asians, but we pretty much get the best of both worlds. I'm okay with that.

That only goes for AmeriMUTTS, we white people are the strongest and most intelligent. See

No it doesn't. IQ in mainland China is dismal, and it is in most of Asia. Same effect w/ Jews: "Jewish IQ" is high among the diaspora, but borderline retarded in Israel.

"Asian IQ" matches White IQ in developed countries. Also, note that Asians score the highest on IQ tests if they're 2nd gen onward in western societies.

At best, IQ is a good indicator of how successful white civilization is for everyone, not just whites, and at worst, IQ is total bullshit designed to argue (((superiority))) of the Jews.

>cramming for iq tests
must be one of those asian things

Is there a genetic basis for creativity which is separable from IQ? This seems to be true on the face of it, but I wonder if there's any research.

Like, if East Asians were unilaterally superior to Whites, why aren't their civilizations blasting off into space right now? Ever since Japan caught up they've basically been in a holding pattern. Every time East Asia tries to create something new ahead of the West it winds up being an unimaginably shitty novelty. All of Japanese "high tech" is like that, like those ridiculous feature phones they pretended were so advanced. It really seems like they would have been stuck in that flip phone loop forever, since they showed no signs of breaking out of it.

Why is Sup Forums's discussion of east asia always prefaced with pictures of their women? Psyop?

no

>swedenistan

>white

lmao

If IQ for whites is higher than blacks, then IQ for jews and asians is higher than whites. Stop moving the goalpost.

I would rather the Asains inherit the world than a niggerified America

They don't have high IQ. One abused smart kid in the class helps the rest cheat. Asians have a cheating culture. Watch anything that comes out of asia, no empathy, no soul. A disgusting race of fucking Zerglings.

whites are the superior race and have no drawbacks, stop digging up the topic you wothless genetic trash shitskins

i want chewy to sit her kabooty all over my face

Land masses have their ups and downs. China was well ahead of the world during the ancient times but turned shitty after the opium war. Europe was pretty shit during the ancient era and the middle aged but became the seats of global empires during the 16th century and onward.

Whiteys aren't in the middle in anything.
Pretty sure the weightlifting Olympics are dominated by Asians and Turks

>jews
>higher
kek no in any large scale research they always end up sandnigger tier retarded. They just lying rats. Literal leeches feeding off human empathy. That has little to do with a high gross IQ

inb4
>but muh arabs keeping us kikes down
>but muh cherrypicked whites with some jewish genesmade up "THE REAL joos" asskike meme
>but muh sporadic sometimes barely true anecdotes

But is a high IQ the end goal? The only reason we care about IQ is higher IQ is just a marker for great societies, much like higher cholesterol is a marker for heart disease. You don't give a fuck about your cholesterol number, you care about dying.

All we can tell for certain is a low average IQ is a barrier to a great society, and that whites have objectively created the best societies (japan is definitely on par).

No problem with the asians, but go spend a few months in china and let me know how superior the chinese are.

IQ is an attempt to measure intelligence. IQ scores do not equal intelligence.

IQ tests are broken down into sub tests. Not all sub tests are equal. Some tests do a better job of measuring the underlying intelligence. Those tests that do a better job have a higher "G" loading. "G" or the "G factor" is general intelligence.

A break down of sub test scores shows that Asians do better on tests with lower g loading. These tests have lower g loading because they can be gamed and because high intelligence people that haven't been educated in that particular subject can do poorly while still having high intelligence. An example would be the mathematics portions of an IQ test.

Conversely Whites do better on the sub tests that have higher g loading. So Asian do receive higher scores on IQ tests but almost all of the difference is on tests with low g loading so it's not clear that they are actually more intelligent than Whites.

One other thing to note is that we are often comparing the cream or the crop Asians that have come to the US to study in our universities with the average White that may not have even gone to college but still took the SAT, which is used as a proxy for an IQ test.

There's a genetic basis for everything. There are studies out already that confirm what you would expect and they do identify some genetic causes:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZSWhibVFicmFrNU0/view?usp=sharing

Nobel prizes are kind of a dubious proof of creativity but it is conveniently organized data, and other metrics show similar racially delineated results anyway. The genes they identify are well known proxies for social anxiety, fear of exclusion, etc.; traits that you would expect an inventor to have. Low time preference is another trait you might expect to be tied to inventiveness and there are studies showing Europeans have the longest time horizons too.

On average, yes, they do. However, your contextless, argumentless, unsourced, meaningless spamthread is in violation of several rules.

except both of you are being cucked by kangs and jews daily

Asians girls are better than white womyn. It's just a fact.

Because this is all simulation like Wow to see what characters are the best and win the eternal struggle
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8&t=958s

the signal comes from orions belt

a suicidal race has no place on earth. a nigger has more right than you to be alive. fuck off.

>THE CHINKS ARE CHEETIUNG REEEEEEEEEE
>t. Jamal miller

Commies can falsify test results - big deal.

Youre fucking retarded this isn't an RPG.

Asians are more intelligent in certain problems solving things, and whites are more intelligent in others.
If you wanted to close the gap between all races as much as possible you could design IQ tests around arithmetics, which is just memorised step by step.

Furthermore I suspect Asians aren't testing the general population but are picking the cream of the crop. They have warnings not to shit in subways for Christ sake.

Besides white Americans have iq of around 105. I'd really like to see an actual thorough study on this and not some cherrypicked data from cheating hooks who have to keep up appearances.

Also about Jews, look at national IQ of Israel and percentage of population that is Ashkenazi
Spoiler alert: Ashkenazi Jews don't have 110IQ

Kek

so 70 million koreans and 120 million japanese are 2nd gen westerners? Its talking about the IQ in the country. If it is true that only the diaspora has high IQ, then that would count toward the avg IQ of the country the diaspora is in, not their ethnic homeland.

Castizas are better than both

Does anyone actually know what an IQ test entails? Its not a series of writing or maths questions you idiots. It's a series of logical patterns and you have to pick the next picture or number in the sequence. Idk how you can revise or cheat in an IQ test. Asians are naturally more logical than any other races. Intelligence meme comes from Asian students working hard at school while blacks are chimps and some whites are chimps while others actually work. Although an indicator of international test score is the PISA test. Check it out it tests students for maths, English and science.

I'd only believe this for the Japanese, maybe Koreans. A civilization's quality and scope is a good indicator of how intelligent it's people are on average, and China isn't impressing me very much compared to a country like Switzerland or Norway.

and a smaller standard deviation.

watch this
youtu.be/OIinyYwmB04