Hey guys. VIP at the White House right now...

Hey guys. VIP at the White House right now. Donald Trump Jr and I have been brainstorming about how to deal with the North Korean issue.
His dad is actually pretty good with being open to ideas. So we both thought we'd ask Sup Forums their best way of handling this crisis. So let me put this bluntly.

How would you deal with the North Korean crisis without risking the lives of any non-citizen of North Korea?
No glassing the entire nation either. Sorry guys.

I can't give you proof, but I can let you in on a little secret. After the Syria strike. Trump went by the name Tomahawk in the bowling alley.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_South_Korean_political_scandal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

withdraw all US forces

$1 trillion

Either give China the South China Sea and allow the Chinese to destroy our economy, or nuke their yapping little dog Kim Jung Stupid.

nuke ourselves
>8d chess niggers

$8 trillion dollars

First and best

set up anti-artillery lasers in Soel, to protect from artillery bombardment.

Build delicious bakeries along the DMZ, and have them pump out delicious smelling food, and direct it towards North Korea.

Purchase slave labour from their country, just like Russia.

Tell jokes.

Press on all fronts, all at once; Peace, War, Economy.

"Bomb the shit out of them" Donald Trump

Force them to take refugees

Bomb the shit out of all their infrastructure. Power generation, military areas, any infrastructure or means in which they can keep being the menace they are. Don't go to kill people. Just tear down their infrastructure so it takes 100 years to rebuild.

Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again?

Seal Team 6 him like Obama did Osama and then bury him at sea to be respectful.

Kim Jong Un is a based man who was thrust into his position at birth, which he could not refuse. He is steering a brainwashed communist country towards greatness by actually protecting his people through nationalism. He is developing a military in response to sanctions. Leave him alone, and let him trade, and he will let the dotard live.

Gay

Deport any non-citizens of north korea.
Nuke korea because kim jong un is a faggot lmao

Would be so epic if this was actually true. So on the off chance that I'm actually talking to the white house:

You let China deal with them.
- Apply the thumb screws on
their economy if they keep supporting a terrorist nation.
- Threaten to give Taiwan an official status, recognize it as a country and what not.

Fpbp

>Accountable to no man, not even himself

I kek'd

The one on the right is disposing the black hole of reactionary ideology, Capitalist swine

Noted.
All illegal Mexicans to North Korea. Based. 3D chess.

Have you tried space weapons? Surely you could demolish their entire military structure in one strike with space weapons.

Send me there and I will kill him or die trying

>How would you deal with the North Korean crisis without risking the lives of any non-citizen of North Korea?
open communication between the big headed leaders. Direct, and possibly in person. I think most problems could be worked out this way. These leaders are very much the same. They seem very similar.

This.

Best Korea did nothing wrong.

Ignore it. They won't dare do anything, if they do they lose the protection of China and will be glassed.
The only reason China backs them up is so they can't be taken over, become a united korea (Which would be part of NATO). If that happened, that means U.S. military bases on China's door step, China is willing to back them as much as possible to prevent that UNLESS they attack first.
China doesn't want to cause a world war or proxy war over little kimmy, they are just political pawns to them.

Invite Kim Jong Un over for the NCAA basketball tournament with court side passes. Sit down and do business with him.

the one on the right has disposed of his ability to think and act for himself and has replaced it with a bumbling backwards retarded insect level ideology.

NK is run by cia niggers.
Kim loves america but is looking to shake the detail that follows him 24 7

>How would you deal with the North Korean crisis without risking the lives of any non-citizen of North Korea?
nk is a non-issue.
you would know this if you were really talking to trump, jr.
nk is just a red herring in the same sense that the cold war was.

but in the event that nk does ever get uppity, the proper solution is to talk shit through tweets.

tell the GOD DAMN BANKERS TO FUCK OFF ALREADY PLEASE i've had enough im sick of it.

Checked.

What's the problem with Best Korea ? They mind their own business and do nothing wrong. Leave them alone you fucking bully.

Tell the chinese they can keep the mineral rich northern half if they take it?

yeah kinda fuck south korea its a shit hole anyways

>1 post by this ID
Seems legit.

Just launch a huge offensive and take over the whole country before china has a chance to react. We beat North Korea in 1950 but lost to China. Its China that wants to keep North Korea the way it is. The UN has been useless regarding taking action when they know horrible stuff is going on in North Korea.

Negotiate peace between them and the US, drop South Korea fucking pieces of shit were ruled by a shadow government, admitted it, had their leader arrested for it AND NOT A SINGLE MEDIA OUTLET SPEAKS OF IT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_South_Korean_political_scandal

THIS IS THE MOST YOU FIND OF IT FROM ANYTHING NOT A FORUM WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS NOBODY EVER TALKING ABOUT THIS

Can you confirm or deny that the CIA controls South Korea via the 8 goddesses and that it is the worlds biggest psy-op?

Pull all troops out of the rest of the world, bring them home and build up defences. Stop letting Americans die for the globalists/Jews.

>- Apply the thumb screws on
>their economy if they keep supporting a terrorist nation.
> a terrorist nation.
How is Best Korea "a terrorist nation" ?

Rods of God

Surgically strike the DMZ arty with B-2 and F-117 stealth bombers after moving everyone within 35 miles of the Zone at least 15 miles south. Once they fire back if that even happens they will have shown their sites. Destroy all com lines between officers and upper military leaders. If they can't get the signal to retaliate there is a chance they will freeze. Take out any and all radar and known AA missal sites along with known launch sites. Once you have air superiority it shouldn't be difficult to go from there.

We have to bomb them.
Just don't target hospitals like we did in hiroshima. Bomb all military installations and wherever you expect their leader to be. This is the only way.
We cannot let them build nukes. That is retarded. They will never not want to destroy us. There will be no "peace talks"
Just destroy them, take over, and make 1 giant korea for south korea's taking, creating an even stronger ally for the us that will never forget what we did for them. The people of NK will be happy to have been liberated.

This is a larp, but a fun larp.

I'd offer him a fake unconditional surrender. Tell the entire international media that Kim is a genius. Brilliant leader. Etc. Massive flattery. Sign an official peace treaty ending the Korean war, and offer them a massive trade deal.

Kim just wants international status and respect. Those things cost nothing to give him.

>but he's a shithead who slaughters his own people!

So? That's his people's problem, not ours.

>but he's got nukes!

Get used to it nigger. Nukes are 70 year old tech. Everyone is gonna have them.

>it'll make america look weak and encourage other rogue regimes to do the same

Nuclear proliferation is inevitable, and pulling these rogues into our orbit economically lets us use soft power to full effect.

>surgically strike the dmz arty

uhm, no sweety

And the Muslims. The have to take the muslims.

Kill the fattie, how hard would that be?

some other fat guy with a dumb haircut will replace him

This is the big idea that keeps getting thrown around. It really is a good idea.
I'm just a lowly friend of Jr. I can talk to him and Trump anytime. I really dont even matter. I just have a tiny bit of influence.
In the off chance the world isnt just some lizard people, mason, illuminati, cia psyops. That it is how it actually is. Everyone in this thread holds some influence over Trump's actions through me and his son. Reading this thread.

Their policy is to fire everything if communication goes down, or anyone hears an explosion.

Thanks for the pic to prove my point. You bomb the dense areas near Seoul. Their guns max out around 40km tops.

I low key tell the Chinese that I'm cool with them assassinating lil Kim and installing a puppet government.

Great post.

This is the first thing I thought of.

Not so related, but ally with Myanmar. Based Monks. Good food. Oh, and the Chinese are exploiting them for a gas pipeline and megafarms while building a high speed rail to give them deep seaport access to the east side of the Indian Ocean.

Outbid China, lift all remaining sanctions (there's some lingering bullshit. Military credit union cards don't work in Myanmar and federal programs cannot sponsor travel from there), and make Myanmar our ally and outpost in SE Asia.

send them food aid

I will assume for a moment that this isn’t a LARP but a genuine outreach.

The US would find itself isolated diplomatically if it initiated a surprise attack on North Korea without a Casus Belli. Having a Nuke Program isn’t enough, not after the Iraq Fiasco.

The Chinese would love to see us attack Kim and have him survive like Noriega, waving his ass at Trump. They don’t want Kim out of power; he’s a useful tool to divide America from Japan.

Find a Hungry dog in The North. Come to a Modus Vivendi with the Chinese. Finance a coup. It can be done,

>casus belli
this isn't EU4, you armchair faggot

a rod from God when we are absolutely sure of his location

No launch warning, no fallout, and deniability. Do it while he is at an industrial facility so it looks like an industrial explosion.

Buy Kim out.

This lets the Pres make a deal, and Kim gets to save face.

Kim has seen Western prosperity. Sell him on even more riches for opening up North Korea to business. Freedom follows from that.

>Finance a coup
>It can be done
>north korea
lel

I have heard one person say "Rod from God." In the White House. Once.
They were immediately asked not to repeat the phrase.
I don't know if we have the capability.

We can’t outbid the Chinese in Myanmar, unless we coalition with the Indians and the Australian Government. China has more COH than a drunken sailor in a Bangkok whorehouse.

Intercept migrants heading from libya and drop them off the coast of north korea. Who knows might work

Do nothing. That's the best way. Bring the Troops home. Don't send more out. Everything will be comfy in 10-20 years

Drop 10 million samsung phones all over the country with complete Internet access constantly uploading everything through a series of blimps hovering around and over the country. Put all of it online for everyone to see including the Norks.

I can't imagine that we don't have some kinetic energy weapons in orbit. I would honestly be surprised.

Do you even understand how much there is to bomb and how much of that is fortified?

Stop being a fucking idiot.

Wars never go according to plan. Otherwise we would have been greeted with garlands of flowers in Baghdad.

I prefer not to fall into a Chinese trap. If you want to, go right ahead.

Then coalition that shit. We're missing the boat on valuable clay. Cucking China out of their port will be delicious.

And keep Thailand out. Sex work is already spilling heavily into Yangon, creating an aid epidemic in what was previously only 5 years ago a very conservative culture.

This

Kim's not that important. There are others that are more powerful than him there that will continue operations. They already have propaganda ready to pretend that he survived any assassination attempt.

If you were a "VIP at the White House" you would know that this is not a crisis.

Kim is never going to do shit and if Trump is such a multi-dimensional chess master and Korean Starcraft player, he knows this too.

Anyway, here's the solution: Trump Tower Pyonyang. Think about it. Get Rodman in on it.

Nuke San Francisco.

Ban crypto currencies globally of course. That way they can’t avoid the restrictions to obtaining cash as easily from the financial markets.

Give all of their embassy staff routine helicopter trips ala Pinochet. Confiscate all their cash and use it towards building the wall.

Cut all undersea internet cables going into the country and any disable any telecommunications equipment within the country in consultation with the Chinese and the S Koreans.

Start airdropping Semiautos, estrogen pills, and bibles over the northern part of NK. The country will go full civil war.

Also, enact penalties against the Russians and the Chinese for continuing to act and support the country in spite of the sanctions.

Move on N Korea, China will get involved and take Taiwan while they're at it. America loses war, S Korea teams with China to reintegrate with N Korea. Japan joins Asian trading bloc, America loses again.

Superglue Nikki Haley's mouth shut, throw Lindsey Graham off a bridge, pull McCain's plug in the hospital, fire some neocons, problem solved.

Use Dennis Rodman as a Trojan horse.

>What's the problem with Best Korea ?

Their leader has a micropenis and nukes, you do the math

Agreed. How the Fuckwit Americans allowed the Chinese to steal a march on them just as Burma was opening up can, I think, be laid at the feet of the feckless (and pro-Chinese) Obama Administration.

Nice to see that the Trump people haven’t made a lot of noise about Rohingya.

You think if bestposters came to Sup Forums it would change anything? If anything they'd probably redpill us on why not letting international globalists in is a good thing and that all of their problems are also due to the jews.

This x 1000!

People forget why the Chinese intervened in 1950.

Make a deal for a canal that'd be good for everyone but your right the chinese would at the very least ratchet up the price

Tell the president that we're faced with a very real threat to national security given the very large amount of proprietary software we use in the DoD. I'm not shilling for FOSS in this case - I've had to deal with the complete absence of any documentation about file formats (particularly CAD software) and being unable to meet deadlines in a timely or reliable manner because the software, being proprietary, could not be modified. I'm open to discussing this in-person, and I already work for a contractor actively engaged in multiple SBIRs with the USAF and NAVY. This is a touchy subject, especially since it involves a lot of private interests essentially giving up their trade secrets, but I think there is a way to meet at a compromise that doesn't require all of us re-invent the wheel every time we need to solve a problem. If he's interested, he should have no problem getting my IP address, and soon thereafter, my home address. I'm offering this comment as my permission to go about doing this for the purpose of having such a discussion.

Leave them alone you neocon niggers.
Quit being Jewish puppets.

Fucking squatters choking out the Arakanese. Who are the most oppressed people? The ones you've never heard about, and the whole world knows the Rohingya at this point.

I really want us to create a partnership, but when the Burmese government appealed to China and Russia to block UN sanctions my hopes withered quite a bit.

My vague, vain hope is that someone from the Trump admin is actually listening to us and a lightbulb will go off. China will eat Myanmar just as the eat Africa. The Muslims given ground will destroy every temple in Bagan.

The educated Burmese have kept British values from the colonial days. They are anglo in spirit if not in blood and should be our cornerstone in the region.

People forget why the Chinese intervened in 1950.
Maoist China in its infancy compared to Modern China in 2017...yea no difference right? It was said that Mao was insulted that the UN didn't see them as a threat so they chose to attack as a way to show hubris.

Blanket their whole country in free wifi and start smuggling and airdropping internet communication devices into their country; smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Give every North Korean person free access to Netflix, Spotify, and Amazon Prime.

stop giving them money, food, fuel and nuclear technology would be a VERY good start.

Germany seems due for one of those. Its glitching out again, probably caused by the app made in turkey they tried to run.

Nk should have been dealt with 6 months ago. There is no longer any "good" solution. Well done you fucking incompetent retards.

The South koreans have benn doing this for a decade. Smuggling in portable DVD players with bootleg movies, cellphones, the lot. I'm sure its making a dent but nothing can cause a revolt at this point. All that will do is help the nk's to trust what is going on if/when we take action.

With it technological advantages and our seals, taking Kim it should not be that difficult. Additionally, precision strikes against nk missle solos and armaments should be cake. The end military will surrender in 30 min.

Rofl remember month ago when people thought it was HAPPENING

this is all a distraction

Putin would never let anything happen to US mainland except race shootings etc

There are people more powerful than what you see on the news

Push China to remove the repatriation policy for defectors.

>wow guys, this nationalist country is developing itself and protecting it's people from the constant threat of "Liberation" by America
>We totally need to destroy them

Give the government stuff they aid - food, medical supplies, etc. Do drops with stuff like booze, cigarettes maybe recreational drugs, electronics like short wave radios, smartphones, game consoles, etc for the people. The gov might take them but if you do it right the citizens will see they are missing out on cool shit.

Basically shower them with love, leave them alone and then get them in negotiations. Let them have nukes if the UN can inspect and make sure things are safe. Help them get their shit together. It's probably cheaper to do this than a military intervention and probably result in a more positive outcome.

Culturally enrich them obviously.

RED Pill: about twenty years ago there was an assassination attempt by some hard corp motherfuckers in in the junta surrounding kimmys papa. The plot was centered around exploding a mother fucking 1 mile long train full of ANFO when Kim Jon Sr.'s motorcade was a MILE away... These based as fuck motherfuckers blew up an entire city with one of the largest non=nuclear explosions EVUH recorded. SAT imagery was just fucking stunning... Kim Sr. BARELY made it out with minor injuries.. But 27,000 screamin gooks didnt...

Now that was fucking COMMITMENT. Try that Jared.

classified by the way^^

B2-Gookslayer.
Oh my sides.
Smuggle them some blacked.com shit. The BestKoreans will go ape shit and defend their borders to the death from the invading imperialists that want them to have a Rothschild central bank and debt based turd currency.