Racewar Johnny thread

Post your best racewar johnnies

Sieg vroom!

>inb4 mods delete this thread too
they are purging any thread that is even slightly race related right now.

I like this meme.

Template.

Bump

someone brief me in on this, i must have missed something

vroom vroom means kill all niggers

Bump.

I think he's actually called Racecar Johnny and is made by a commie artist for his webcomic.
And now Sup Forums is subverting it by making it a nazi meme.

Right on!

Someone put him on this!

danke

this is a good meme. weve been needing a new character to add to the hate family

can someone enlighten me on this kind fella

Heres his origin. Weve had it with this feminist fuckwit so were taking his comic

lmao what a retard
vroom vroom brother!

Vroom vroom!

I want to like this may mai, but his face is too retarded

why? its just the right level of smug

why this what is it?

This! Can anyone make some reaction images so he can take the torch from pepe?

It's face doesn't have enough detail to truly express itself.

Mind if I use it at /o/
Also what is the context of this meme?

Here

This is the gayest meme I've seen in a long time

>save it. It's all yours, my friend

Thanks man.
A lot of smugness will be posted.

Kys niggerfaggot

I suck, but...

Did your mom ban you from reddit and now you have to use Sup Forums?
Nice meme flag btw

I'm just curious as to how many weeks you've been on here before you started making cringy forced memes

SHILL DETECTED! NOBODY REPLY!

Don't worry, I don't think anybody else will be replying in your cuck thread

hold on user
installing gimp...

sorry for the quality of the edit i need to go

Thanks! Fun fact thats the 1884 dedion bouton. Its the oldest running car on earth. Its survived 2 world wars, a great depression and obama and it looks and runs like it was made yesterday.

im not saying make him the new official mascot im saying give him a nice supporting role like moonman or ben garrison

should be INITIALZ

>moonman is supporting
Get a load of this redditor

this is the best imo

jesus christ the author of this comic needs acute mental help

dank meme

what is this shit

BUMP BUMP for Johnny

THat's from that page Slaay queen on Zuccbook. Fuckin mint stuff

Adolf "Hitler" Rothschild
Enjoy the cognitive dissonance.

Theyre all this way

So this is the power of stormfront memes?

just a fresh little fun maymay, I like it

wtf does that faggot have to do with BASED racewar johnny?

Fun fact you are a brainwashed fucking idiot and you actually believe the president will change this world.

You are a brainwashed dumb asshole

It doesn't matter if a tranny fucking nigger is there or this fucking idiot with a kike daughter we have now.

You dumb bastards actually think it's ok that a fucking idiot celebrity like this faggot is the president and he will be the one to change the world.

The president will never be allowed to be that change you fucking children

SHILL! DO NOT REPLY TO JIDF

Is there actually any proof he was a plant let alone an actual rothschild?

He did get more whites killed than kikes and destroyed nationalism for ever. He also gave the kikes their fake holocaust they needed before they build the next temple.

>not including "thank you father"

eh obviously i dont agree with this garbage but at least that makes sense and follows logical thought process. those Natty comics are written by someone who is severely mentally unstable.

Yup sure thing faggot. I've just been red pilled for far too long you need to lurk online for about another ten years before you have a clue.

JIDF would never encourage people to read this book I posted and research how kikes have comitted blood libel against Christians for years.

Nice try faggot.

Where did this come from

Thats all leftists dude

Here

Very good carry on

Looks like an /o/ meme and Sup Forums.

Has the winter ball already happened?

I realized in high school what you still haven't even begun to grasp. There are no two parties. Your vote doesn't count. Presidents are groomed and selected, not elected.

"they are two sides of the same coin"

I know that you retarded nigger. Thats why im a natsoc. I despise both parties and want a 3rd position.

You are a faggot

If true, you must admit.

>pic related

> Silly goyim believe me, we tricked you all along Hitler was a jew you see! Go back to sleep goy so we can be, to continue Hitlers plan we took for free!

Except... whites never oppressed anyone it was the jews who changed their names to look white

Two old friends

OC

The simplest way to put it is we elect actors not leaders. Conventional politics is just Hollywood jewing away. Don’t worry a leader will arise soon

We need a umbrella that unites all the prowhite parties and factions and has enough connecrtions and money to advance our agenda. Like a based billionaire or something.

Robert Mercer is rather close, he dumped a lot of money into the Trump campaign for their analytics. A computer scientist with NRx tendencies from what I can gather. Sounds like a prime candidate if there ever was one.

I've been waiting for far too long and waiting.

As far as i'm concerned unless divine intervention happens nothing will change. We are too far gone and we lack the ability to have an organized movement.

I wonder how much worse things have to get before God acts. I hope that a few billion don't have to die but at the same time i'd have wiped the planet clean again.

But has he responded to you vroomin?

Gott mitt uns! We are on his side and he will do whats right. All we can do is try our best and pray. If god is on our side it will happen. He uses evil for good just remember that

I havent sent him anything. He will make more racecar johnny soon and if we unleash it now before its popular he will abort it and we wont get any new editing material plus he will die as a meme

>female character
>feminist
>immediately uses violence
Gee.

Cortes was a jew?

>We are too far gone and we lack the ability to have an organized movement.

It is only when faced with certain death that an animals survival instinct will kick into overdrive. We will soon be at that point of death with the European people. It is only then when everything is on the line will we get that last jolt of adrenaline. The European race will spring forth, what our enemies thought was a lifeless corpse will be filled with previously unforeseen energy, and we will rip to pieces the overconfident enemy who had thought they finally had us cornered and beaten.
Now is not the time for despair, just the opposite, finally our people will have the only real motivator that is needed.