Why do women get abortions? You have to be a special kind of person to get an abortion...

Why do women get abortions? You have to be a special kind of person to get an abortion. Either you’re a psychopath who gets turned on by the idea of sticking a needle inside of a woman and murdering the child inside, or you have to be extremely selfish to the point where you will literally commit murder on an innocent unborn child just because you’re too immature to accept the responsibility.

I propose that we allow abortion to be legal, but if you get an abortion you are immediately sent to the gas chambers so that you can no longer spread your toxic, murderous ideology amongst sane and responsible people.

the second one. Women who get abortions are having (generally) unprotected sex which means they're not looking out for the future, family, or society. Generally speaking abortion is legal because democrats know that its the ultimate sacrament in the church of the self. Once you murder an innocent child you're stuck for life. This is the same mentality of a gang or other secret society which requires you to commit a crime to be accepted. Its emotional blackmail. The only way out is to accept how terrible of a person you were and humans are really really bad at this.

We should illegalize abortion because it would devastate the ability of Democrats to recruit to their cause.

>Why do women get abortions?
multiple reasons.

the only reasons i support are in cases of rape (because all rapists are niggers), and disease (like if the nigger mom has aids and the kid would be born with it).

Or, you know, they were raped/condom broke/pill didn't work

>a tiny clump of fetal cells that doesn't even have a developed neural structure and is essentially in its current state a cancer on the woman's body
>this is the same as a person

>what is nuance?
my personal comfort zone is around the first trimester. After that the kid has a nervous system, can feel pain, and starts to learn their parents voices

If you were vegan I'd respect your opinion more but not by much. You'd still be virtue signaling retard but at least you'd be consistent.

>t baby murdering psychopath

>t. low empathy solipsistic brainlet with feels based instead of critical thinkng abilities

we are all a clump of cells
feminists BTFO

>murdering babies is okay because I’m an intellectual!! xD upvote!

Kill your self

Having sex leads to pregnancy? WTF?

With the advent of medically safe contraceptives came the idea that a woman need not be afraid to have sex for pleasure anymore as she's likely to not get pregnant.

Before, being chaste was important for a woman so that she could find a good suitor. After, everybody stopped caring about such "trivial" things as staying a virgin until marriage because everybody gave into the very animal like urge to fuck constantly.

So now it's normal for women to get pregnant by guys who don't want a family with a thot. And they're told "it's just a clump of cells" to sugar coat the fact they're killing children for their own hedonistic desire for cummies.

So basically, contraceptives helped destroy society and the family.

You're just a clump of cells. Not an argument. Why do you tards always fall back to that? It's hilarious.

>at least I'm a blind, short-sighted moralfag lapdog with pipe dreams of divine retribution, who will surely be rewarded in the afterlife for forcing retards and poorfag to breed

Any time someone brings this shit up, ask them what percentage of abortions are done on rape pregnancies.
Step one is getting them to admit that abortion is used as birth control a vast majority of the time. Most willingly entertain the false belief that there are "other reasons", which drowns out the natural cog dissonance. With this gone they have to either admit that they support it being used as casual birth control (which is genuine non-meme sociopathy), or reconsider where their values lie.
If you're going to argue for abortion don't use Facebook tier catchphrases.
Everything is a "clump of cells"

>I magically defined a random moment in time as the moment a human becomes a human
>This is the same as science

>You're just a clump of cells.

Why do you think you have to pay to save your own life? Why do the hospitals have names after saints but still charge money, the church gets tax breaks.

Go ahead and elaborate on your half baked point.

I know someone that had three before she was 18. She would cheat on her BF all the time. Her sister did the same thing. She cheated on my friend with his friend while he was out on a deployment. My wife (GF at the time) said she could stay with us so her family wouldn't find out she was back in town getting it done. My wife was pro choice till she witnessed an abortion. Now she is complete opposite. Now my wife's friend is al religious and shit. Praises God for the life she has etc. What about the baby you murdered because you were a cheating whore? Do you pray to God for the soul of that human? Huh? Do you? I hope you do.

It's actually fully baked if I'm being honest.

>At least I'm my own god and have nothing to worry about because I tip my fedora every chance I get, take that, Christcucks, there is no heaven or hell I'm 100% sure of it, and even if there is, God will totally be cool with my shitty life decisions because I think that's how it works!

Good luck with that.

Then why are you having difficulties expanding on it?

Good thing men don't have unprotected sex or convince girls they it's okay to do so.

Some people just don't want kids, rape victims, or just kill it if it is confirm that it will be a tard baby. Nobody wants tard baby and be in dept to keep it alive

here's a rare hate meme for you, enjoy the mammon worshipping season you fuck

Everything that is alive is clump of cells you mong.

How is it a man's fault if a girl is stupid enough to let a stranger dump a load in her?

And you probably hate nigger crime as well, make up your damn mind.

Even rape doesn't justify abortion

What about downies and shit?

I know a woman who already had two kids. Then, she got pregnant again and was told she was at a high risk of having either herself and/or the child die as a result. She got an abortion. Do you blame her?

A less morally bankrupt way of dealing with that is encouraging them to have their tubes tied.

>Why do women get abortions?
Because she got knocked up by her white boyfriend and there's no way her Asian husband wouldn't figure this one out

It isn't always a stranger?

Men aren't responsible where they dump their loads?

I disagree with idea that all unwanted pregnancies are the sole fault of women.

Encourage the doctors to do it to people below 30 and the issue is solved.

Nobody is forcing poor people to have unprotected sex, retard.

So, you're God after all? Nice to meet you, never thought you'd hang around this place.

Me, I'd rather just not do shit that is clearly morally wrong or be party to it since I'd rather err on the side of caution, especially since Hell is going to be filled with leftist garbage and I've had enough of their grief while on this mortal coil.

One word: EUGENICS. if someone rapes, i'm killing it

It really doesn't take much to convice a woman to not have a condom on because the rubber cuts off feeling to them as well. They love the flesh on flesh as much as us men.

Hell I will go as far as if you been dating a woman for at least 3 months, she okay to having your child.

Women who get abortions are, for the most part, whores who weren’t smart enough to plan ahead and not get pregnant.

I was drunk and stupid one night in my youth and got a black girl pregnant. Honest to god without abortions my life would have been ruined by that one drunk mistake.

*if someone rapes me, i'm killing it

You don't just hate babies, you hate poor ppl as well

Gosh, how did all those poor families from the past have 8 kids and still survive? Impossible!

Yes.

I didn't say it's the sole fault of women, but you seemed to imply you think it's the man's fault if a woman gets pregnant by accident. Everybody is responsible for themselves, both parties are dumb. Removing responsibility from women to look after themselves is part of the problem.

>was pro choice till she witnessed an abortion
This is the fastest redpill.
If someone can watch the actual footage and still support it (much less go through with it themselves) they have genuine mental problems. No one who passively says "oh yeah, I'm pro-choice" knows how the process actually works, or how for-profit places like PP operate.
I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I strongly believe there's a reason actual information on the abortion process is suppressed. During a consultations they have people on hand whose sole job it is to convince them to go through, and ensure them they don't have to think about what's actually happening. There's troves of hidden-camera footage of women breaking down because this is the closest they come to actually realizing what they're doing, then you have some guy softly reminding them that this is the best thing for them.

True, but that costs money and niggers like shit for free. Not to mention they get welfare and tax breaks.

No, not just rape pregnancies, I want to know about accidents too. When a couple has taken every precaution but, since nothing is 100% in the world, their precautions failed. Should that couple be forced to carry that child to term?

>If you'd leave it alone, it wouldn't probably turn into a child, it's just a clump of cells

>Implying the church provides or should provide medical care

Nigga pls

Look at this idiot trying to think.

>Nobody is forcing poor people to have unprotected sex, retard.

Nobody's stopping it either, in china and india especially. No toilets so no abortions of course, so they just feed the babies to the animals. You want that you fag?

You only do it once compared to subsidising PP for the lifetime of fertile whores. Perhaps this ultimatum would make them stop taking it for granted.

They aren't children, or even humans yet. These little balls of cells have had no thoughts, no emotions, nothing even close to an experience of reality like you and I have had. OP is suggesting that we kill women who get abortions, and to me that would be a greater crime than an abortion itself. However you choose to judge their decisions, they are still humans, whereas I would argue that a fetus is not a human, at least not yet. You wouldn't think twice about frying an egg, and even though that egg could eventually mature into a chicken, throwing a live chicken into a fire would worse. I agree that people should try to not get pregnant if they cant support a child, but if they do they should have some way out; if not, two lives (woman and child) are made worse, rather than none if the abortion can happen. Sorry if you get triggered by "baby killing" but you should be able to see the difference.

>accidents too
Condom effectiveness is ~99%
BC pill effectiveness is >99.5%
Statistics lower are for stupid shit like "imperfect use" or "occasionally forgetting"
Now consider that with totally unprotected sex, women are only capable of getting pregnant at certain times of their cycle, reducing the statistics further. Then, each woman and man's possibility of their egg/sperm effectively conceiving varies further.

There is no excuse.

This is exactly the place Jesus would come, though it seems stupid

>First world countries are the same as bugmen countries
Plus, most aren't feeding aborted babies to animals. Your arguments are hyperbolic garbage.

You still didn't answer how paying for hospital is relevant.

I don't. Its a hard one.

>You wouldn't think twice about frying an egg
Eggs consumed for food are unfertilized. This is not equivalent to an embryo.
Regardless, in what way are human and chicken lives compatible?
>No life is made worse
>Living human is literally dismembered for the sake of mother's convenience

You have no idea what your life would've been like

Anyone over 18 who gets an abortion should be neutered

If there was a discovery of a viable mammoth zygote I can guarantee all the pro abortion retards would fight tooth and nail to keep it from dying.

This. Liberalism is a disease.

I agree and have suggested that there should be a law past where if a female gets an abortion for reasons other than rape, defects, theatening life, that she would be forced to have her tubes tied after tge abortion. Same with women on welfare, if you are a baby momma who has more children than she can afford, as soon as that child is born, tubes tied.

This law would really slow down niggers and spics from out breeding whites, stop white females risking getting pregnant by niggers and losers.

>forcing an unwanted child into a shitty life of welfare and pain because muh jeebus

That's fucking ironic.
>Apply a universal moral principle against violent aggressive force, by applying violent aggressive force.

Braaaaap. TRY AGAIN.

Can we the people have such law pushed to be past?

>Not wanting society to take reliability for their own problems by encouraging the barbaric practice of baby killing

Responsibility, not reliability. Whoops.

What a surprise that someone who'd be willing to get an abortion would also murder her baby by feeding it to pigs.

What a great reason to abort your child.

At least that person confronts the grim reality of what she's doing really. And even fewer ppl are capable of doing that to a baby.

All sex is for procreation

Answer the question though. 99% and 99.5% are not 100%. In your unprotected example remember that ovulation cycles can be irregular.
I don't care that the chance is small, I want to know whether or not a couple must carry a child they haven't planned for to term.

But American conservatives are against social safety nets. It would be different if they were pro-life and also wanted to help the poorfags

LOL no.
I enjoy getting head and eating pussy thanks.

Shut up Christfag

>I've never had a real conversation with a woman about abortion

Human and chicken lives aren't equivalent, for sure, but neither are human and fetus lives. What do you remember about when you were in the womb? Did it kick ass?
You don't really experience anything in there. I dont think late term abortions are right, but if you get it done soon enough then I dont think you can equate that to murder. This fetus doesn't know or care about anything, doesnt love anyone, doesnt even have a developed enough brain for thought. And really, humans are just animals that can think particularly well, so without this I would say there is no need for any more remorse than if you were to abort a calf or other animal. If it cant survive outside the womb I would be hard-pressed to call it living.

It’s true though. Sex for pleasure is only a thing because humans would never put their dick inside some random hole if it didn’t feel good.

Bringing back an extinct species is different from preventing another birth of an overpopulated one. And I would be against that unless we could recreate the conditions it was "supposed" to live in. Including having more than just one of them. It would be cruel to bring back a single member of a species to a hostile environment to have it lead a lonely life of suffering just so we can see a mammoth. Dont get me wrong, I'd love to see a mammoth, but it wouldnt be the right thing to do.

There's an easy distinction.
If you're not married (common law or otherwise), don't have sex if you're not okay with the prospect of creating a child with the person you're having sex with. I'd suggest just not having sex at all until you do get married.

If you are married, have as much as you want as long as you are responsible. i.e. Don't try for a baby if the timing is bad. But if an accident does happen, it's usually okay if both parents are responsible. Marriage likely means you've established family relationships and friends to help.

Hmmm that is a good question.
Dr. Should invent a clamp to stop semen traveling through the tubes from their testies intil they are ready.

Why are you having enough sex to make something statistically near-impossible a concern if this is a person you have no intent of raising a child with?
I don't necessarily think that sex's only purpose is procreation, but it's its primary one. Treating sex as nothing more than a pleasurable commodity is dangerous.

Yet in the eyes of the law that's incorrect. If a pregnant woman is killed and her baby also dies, the baby is also considered a victim.

Abortion is the legal killing of offspring, whether you like it or not.

If a woman is pro "choice" she's garbage and shouldn't have children anyway. It's sorta a self regulating system.

Evil cunts kill their kids and hopefully die childless eliminating their satanic genes from the pool.

So your main advocation for abortion is overpopulation? There are many solutions to that problem that aren't infanticide.

Yeah, I'm sure you weep for animals in captivity as well. Why are there so many liberals on Sup Forums lately?

Then use a condom and the pill? Or if you would be so devastated by a pregnancy then wait to have sex until you know you could at least handle it.

>If it cant survive outside the womb
This is a poor argument. A 5yo child couldn't survive on its own either. If we're including medical assistance, babies have survived being born at 21 weeks. Pro-abortion camps advocate keeping it legal MUCH later than that.

Exactly. It's playing Russian roulette, and if you're not planning on staying with the person who you're potentially going to get pregnant why even bother. Skip it and find someone who isn't a whore.

I think that law is dumb, and laws are not inherently moral or correct. My main issue is that they are considered offspring or living at all. At a certain point in the pregnancy sure, once it can move on it's own and has a developed enough nervous system that it can recognize the mother's voice etc. But there exists a line, albeit a very blurry one, where what comes before is not a human but a clump of dividing cells that could be a human, and this does not deserve the same rights as a human.

I'm not, I just want to know what should be done in that event, that's all I asked for and that's all I want.

I have. Besides my wife, mothers and sisters (who are all against it). And when you talk to a typical progressive left-leaning young woman she will kust drop her jaw to the floor and dance around the objective morality of murder. More often they start to cry by the end of the conversation.

because most of them should
a community of one night stand babies is destined to fail

If it cant remember anything, it never lived.

Honestly that where it gets difficult for me, but I'm arguing that it (along with rape/incest) is such an insignificant cause of abortions that it shouldn't be used as an argument for allowing it.

They survive way younger than 21 weeks nowadays. The viability outside the womb augment is stupid. One day they'll be able to carry a fetus to term from conception outside of a biological sun
womb. Whether it's inside or outside of a woman makes almost no difference except in cases where a woman is likely to die in childbirth.

And in that instance I'm sure one day there will be a possibility of transferring the baby to come to term outside of the mother to eliminate that risk.

She can't get an abortion if you sterilize her first.

Republican retards think a fetus is a fully functioning child xDDD

I never said it was overpopulation, although it does start to solve that problem. In my ideal world you would need a license to procreate and get taken off birth control once you could prove you were able to support a child and were healthy enough to do so, but then we get into eugenics and that's tricky business. I think abortion should be legal because there are many times when a women not having a child would lead to a better life for her, and if she had a child it would be markedly worse for the both of them.

yeah, that argument wasn't great, but can you see the distinction between something that needs to be fed and sheltered by adults and one that needs to be in an incubator with feeding/breathing/shitting tubes?

So is summarily executing the retarded and senile a-ok? Don't use edgy "they're just genetic garbage" shit
Yeah, I know they're working on artificial wombs and stuff. Can't imagine it's too long until they work on human from early stages of pregnancy.