Would you cute old man?

I know I would

yes I would be like fritzl.

Wrong picture OP

I don't want to be a walking boner, I wanna be a loli!

why does every man that got turned into a little girl or woman has this perma 24/7 smug?

Is the left really an old man in a loli's body ?
I checked google and she isn't really.

The left one is literally with a old man brain,just they don't spell it out for you

It is well known that in fiction aimed at women, the men tend to act like they are females. And the mirror reverse for the male-focused media. I mean, the whole point of women "losing to the D" is just portraying what happens when a teenage boy started having hormones and willing to do anything to get sex.

I guess what I am saying is that it is standard practice to make women act like men.

(A reverse example is Free!, where KyoAni admit they just made all the men in the show act like little girls. And female audiences loved it)

Why wouldn't you be perma smug?

Fake lolis are garbage lolis

Salaryman wasn't even that old.
He was late 20's, early 30's max.

What is this? I do not know the novel. Tanya will leter find a rival, or someone like him/her??

ah, nevermind, I did not see it.

>Is the left really an old man in a loli's body ?
>I checked google and she isn't really.
My own Google came up with Alessandro Cagliostro. A man who was born in 1743, and claimed to be a Magician and last living Alchemist of his time.

They're little girls. Doesn't matter if they're made from old men, they're little girls now.

diffrent Cagliostro. Granblue Cagliostro is more of AU ver of him

>diffrent Cagliostro. Granblue Cagliostro is more of AU ver of him
Well yeah, but that's normal for any number of anime characters who were based on real people. Being turned into a little girl is practically 50/50 odds.

Left - 5/10

Right - BEATO/10

How do we get Cagliostro to share her secret so that we can become cute girls too?

Why is Akebono so sexy?

>tfw you will never be Akebono