Who do you support and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14623389
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you vote but don't want to say why, please leave a courtesy bump

bump

bump

>strawpoll.me/14623389

I support Palestine because I genuinely think they are entitled to the land.

why?

Israel because Islam is even worse than jews

I support the nukes

Because they physically lived there before all the guilt-stricken europeans dumped the zionists there because "Muh chosen peeble" and decided to fuck the planet for ever and ever amen.

Yeah and the Native Americans physically lived here before we came over from Europe, so why haven't you deported yourself yet?
How far back in history are you supposed to go to where one group of people has a definitive claim to a particular area of land?

To answer the question, you can't. It's conquer or be conquered; no one group is "entitled" to the land they're living on no matter how long they've been there.

NEITHER.

Oh for fuck's sake OP why did you put a 3rd option in there? You know everyone is just going to pick that right? We can't have a proper debate without a bunch of centrist middleground fags always pissing up every thread

Because it's a valid position to take? There are very good reasons for not supporting either Israel or Palestine.

The op cant bump his own thread brah

>people will unironically vote israel
now we know there definitely are shareblue shills here
mudslimes are easier enemies than joos, FACT

You can, it's only the first bump that doesn't work.

Why are Jewish shills so disgusting?

Anyone who says Israel, is either a kike himself, a completely cucked burger, or a NWO shill.

Faggot leaf shill

Captcha: GIVE CHURCH
whatever that means.

Fuck em both

The people in that webm are a disgrace to true Christianity.

>European
Yeah, ok.

The far left, the moderate left, and the far right all prefer Palestine.

For very different reasons, of course.

I support greater Israel because we need a space where we can deport all the kikes and part kikes to

Peace talks roosting on an open fire!

The only reason to not support Israel or Palestine is if you think they are equally bad, or you are a moron with no strategic sense whatsoever.

FOR THE HORDE

Israel and Palestine are not the only two "sides" of the conflict in the Arab world, user. The world isn't Manichean.