America Has Been at War 93% of the Time – 222 out of 239 Years – Since 1776

America Has Been at War 93% of the Time – 222 out of 239 Years – Since 1776

globalresearch.ca/america-has-been-at-war-93-of-the-time-222-out-of-239-years-since-1776/5565946

Is America a nation of Sociopaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifilTM9LFHw
youtube.com/watch?v=BPf9AqYDpH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>.ca

And then you ask yourself why the world hates americans....

* Pick any year since 1776 and there is about a 91% chance that America was involved in some war during that calendar year.

* No U.S. president truly qualifies as a peacetime president. Instead, all U.S. presidents can technically be considered “war presidents.”

* The U.S. has never gone a decade without war.

* The only time the U.S. went five years without war (1935-40) was during the isolationist period of the Great Depression.
Isnt America the real Evil Empire?

???

BUMP

It's okay to be a white gay Muslim

is the fat nerd virgin with a lisp larping?

BASED black man.
This speaks nothing as to the justifications for such conflicts. This presumably includes when we warred with Japan after Pearl Harbor, when we warred against the Bongs for our Independence, when we warred to saved the Peninsular chinks from the commies and plenty of other occasions when we should have been at war.

No war in late 1945-early 1947. the cold war lasted from then to early 1990. we had no conflict in the 1990s and early 2000s, until 9/11 (2001).

>EOTech garbage
Fucking Aimpoint master race checking in.

It's Thaddeus McMichael, newfag.

lemme get some of that war.

No one likes you brazil.

>hurr americans are just protecting their best interests abroad
>they're the only alpha dog 1st world country

the founding fathers would be ashamed of you warmongering sociopaths.

This.

>Is America a nation of Sociopaths?
Manifest destiny bitch.

The founding fathers were way more autistic than Americans today, be grateful they aren’t still around Europoor or you’d already be colonized by us for your cuckoldry

((()))

90% of the"wars" before 1860 are the us fighting pirates who harassed us ships or it's the us fighting the Indians user. The Mexican American war is a mess that starts with Mexico claiming it has a right to land the us has already annexed when Texas was added as a state that lead to violence between the two nations violence Mexico starts . Us civil war is self explanatory. And then we have the age of imperialism it's not great and not justifiable for the most part but it was the way the world worked not just for the us but for any major power or superpower. Then we have the world wars ww1 the us had reasons to be involved who legitimate they are is debatable. Ww2 the us is attacked and has two options deal with the attack or cuck. Then the Cold War starts I don't agree with fighting another countries war to stop the spread of communism. I hate communism but it's that countries job to sort its own shit. The we have the modern age with the wars in the Middle East many of which have both bullshit justification and legitimate justification damned if you do damned if you don't. I don't know why Brazilians are pointing fingers. Brazil becomes a sovereign nation in Sep 07, 1822 and then stays perpetually at war until 1991

Makes sense, we're good at it.

Fuck is this Mike Enoch's brother?

Is that a statement or a question?

> O.P. - It appears you've already gone full potato with this.

America is no longer a nation
America is the name of an Israeli military base

youtube.com/watch?v=ifilTM9LFHw

Wonder what ever happened to McNiggerator? He was on the ground at the Bundy ranch during the standoff

First iraq war aka the Gulf war was in 1991.

>Is America a nation of Sociopaths
Yes, and that's a good thing.

Posted on /k/ and here as McNiggerator. Had a succession of Asian girlfriends and an unholy obsession with his Galil.

>placing Brazil in the top 20 countries by intentional homicide rate

'*psychopath,' yes, good for the economy in foreign territories, yes. Take whatever we want while dressing it up behind the most minuscule of bullshit, yes. Acts like children, but deep down inside we are well grounded maniacal cunts who want everything through a slow indoctrination phase, yes.
Source: Ranger, politician, and friend, user

It's hard to run the world without conflict. Peace is overrated anyway. Soldiers sign up to fight, not to sweep a dirt field or mop the street following a rainstorm. So long as casualties remain minor and the conflict doesn't bleed over into US territory, there's literally no downside.

Thank you for your honesty.

That's rich coming from a Brazilian.

Fuck off Europe, the only reason you are playing the victim card is because you aren't the top dog anymore.

There's perhaps an argument for that, due to the fact that Americans on average are significantly individualistic than pretty much any other nation in the world. The desire to fight for various causes, legitimate or not, may stem from that.

I'll shill this video in the mean time since it does talk about the genetic preponderance of individualistic versus collectivistic tendencies in individual populations around the world.

Though the word you would be looking for is psychopath, and I would have to disagree. I don't think having a desire to fight makes you a psychopath, not on it's own. I think you would have to prove that American's have a clear disregard for the well-being of others when considering what actions they are going to take, which based on what I know of history isn't really the case.

Besides that, I think if you ask most Americans they will tell you that they are not fond of war or direct conflict, nor would they seek it out if they felt they had a better alternitive available. I beleive that most people here simply accept that in this modern and globalist world war is unavoidable and they beleive that the men and women who fight for their country fight to keep these conflicts as contained as possible and to keep the greater whole of the world safe and sheltered from the evils of these conflicts.

Is that the case, or do these conflicts simply end up creating more war and terror down the line? I don't know. I don't think anyone really knows to be honest. We can look to history and see dozens upon dozens of mistakes we made, however we can also look back and see hundreds upon hundreds of successes.

I think in the end what I'm trying to say is that it's deeply uncharitable to say that we fight just for the sake of fighting. I think it's probably far more accurate to say that we do what we feel we must to ensure that our children live in a more just and peaceful world, because we can and becuase of that we should.

Oops, forgot to shill the video, here you go lads. I sincerely recommend watching this guys content, especially his perspectives series, it's great stuff all around.
youtube.com/watch?v=BPf9AqYDpH8

>Doesn't include interventions in the Balkans

the people don't want war.

the politicians (aka the cabal, the satanists, the secret societies including but not limited to 'skull and bones', rothschilds and foreign power structures (British royal family, house of saud), etc...want war and use the U.S. as their personal military wing.

The U.S. is the personal military wing of a ruling satanic cult.

U.S = military...London = finance...Vatican = religion. those are the centers of global control for each respective branch.

Glad he's done talking about pure MGTOW, he has a lot of much better content now

Everyone who isn't an idiot knows America is a fascist regime.

germany is a fascist regime, you fucking nazi's. you think you're not nazi's anymore? LMAO. they just continued toward the same goals using different tactics after the war.

such a shame you're occupied now. not.

He diversified his video portfolio a couple of years ago now, and while I'll say that a lot of his stuff was good before I will definitley agree with you and say that he does much better stuff now that he doesn't really restrict himself to that one topic and related topics.

Man thanks for this, I've been looking for something just like this for a while now.

Nope
Nation of bloodthirsty conquers
Except we rebuild whatever we destroy and then set up influence zones and force you to allow us to buy some of your clay
Everyone has done it so you're a hypocrite if you try and talk shit.
You're also jelly as fuck as we are the most successful nation in history to ever do so

>Hates
No you are jealous it's us and not you
If the roles were reversed you would say the same thing

Wasn't ear, we just bombed a few places

I miss McNiggerator. I think the CIA got him

>black
>dixie flag
>american flag
>DTOM flag
>infidel shirt
>right wing
Was he trying to trigger as many people as he can?

If the founding fathers were in charge today they would have gassed everyone below the Southern border and Annexed Canada.
Rightful American Clay.

Clearly yes, I'm surprised you bothered to ask.