Net neutrality is the only thing keeping the interne-

>net neutrality is the only thing keeping the interne-

Wrong. Retards like to parrot this saying around, “free and open internet” without knowing what it means

>b-but net neutrality is the only thing keeping companies from charging extra for different services
Don’t you already have to pay extra to use Netflix? Brazzers? Hulu? You’re retarded if you think NN is the only thing keeping the internet “free”

>b-but the companies will censor content on the internet without NN
Don’t they already do that? Like when they banned stormfront? But of course you were okay with them censoring that site, because they disagreed with you.

So remind me, why do we need net neutrality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA
youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg
google.com/takeaction/action/freeandopen/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys paki traitor. how you going to shitpost when you blew out yourself with a huge prolapse? hrm? fucken jews GET OUT

Sup Forums will still be around for American users. Sup Forums alone will be forcibly shut down.

Both sides are Jewish. We're Jewed no matter what.

This what makes you faggots think Sup Forums won't just purge all "problematic" broads so it can keep on going when it starts getting beat to death with ISP corporate dicks?

exactly.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the only boards on the entire site that could even be argued as "problematic". All of the SFW boards are staying.

Sometimes I wonder if you fgts are contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian.

Extremist Centrist here. We can't give this paki the launch codes.

Wow congrats you figured out Sup Forums.

>If it disagrees with me it's contrarian
Get your head out of your ass. This will not snowball into a big deal and you all are shitting your pants as if IT'LL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME GUYS BELIEVE ME. Even if it is, fuck you, stop paying for shit you don't need.

So does that fourth point mean jewgle will be forced to give daily stormer back their .com domain?

/e/ is best sfw board.

Apples and oranges

Your comparison is equivalent to saying an electric utility company charging extra for powering microwaves is fine because you already have to pay for a microwave

First day on Sup Forums?

We’ve had our freedoms slowly taken away year by year but ok tell me it won’t be different this time bootlicker.

Ok, are you actually equating paying for a service with paying extra for the right to access a service? It’s not about paying for Hulu. It’s that they can charge extra for you to be able to even see Hulu.

>they can
Who says they will? Maybe Cumcast will cuck you, but what about all those other ISPs? What if they view things just a touch differently?

I have one choice, Comcast. Comcast used the local government to ensure no competition exists. My choices if they decide to do it is pay or do without what ever service they see fit. Many Americans are in this same situation.

Good
I hope they throttle the shit out of all your game of thrones and Julu nigger shit.

>Who says they will?
This is what cracks me up. Their whole argument is they might, they could.

At least cuckolds only sell themselves out, you pathetic apologists sell all of us out just because you think it'll hurt "degenerate" services like Hulu. Kill yourself.

Take a look in Portugal

Not gonna lie? Family Guy season 15 is pretty comfy. KEEPHULU

I was giving a fucking example you retard. They can decide to do it for Sup Forums if they think it will turn a profit.

>FCC is forcing states to shut down their own attempts at net neutrality laws
remind me what Trump was going to do for state rights vs federal power?

youtube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA

Explain why no one BUT corporations want NN repealed. Would you like to disclose which one you are a shilling for?

Because they’ve done similar before by throttling internet and jacking up prices? ISPs have an enormous track record of exploitative business practices.

I would bet $1000 that nothing will happen to anything I care about.

Just enjoy it. The rural anons are gonna get assfucked so hard.

No they can't. Stop reading propaganda spammed on reddit by jewgle bots.

Where do you live? I guarantee you Comcast is the only company that offers internet service where you live.

Then move out of your fucking shithole and shop for another ISP.

They can. Tell me your reasoning on why they can’t. Did you forget when AT&T blocked Sup Forums entirely in 2009?

And that's enough to sell out your fellow countrymen? You are lower than dirt, how are you any different than the spics flooding in to your country?

I want to live in rural America and not a libcuck city center, fuck me right?

People here who support this discuting jewish indian fucker are a bunch of fucking retard who dont knows fucking shit.

You guys should be gunned down in the streets like fucking dogs.

Trump sempai HAVE to step in and stop this non sense.

All of the richest corporations in the history of the world fought to keep it in place, you low IQ uneducated nigger. Google alone has a higher market cap than all the top ISPs combined. Facebook does as well. "Muh corporations are anti-NN" is the dumbest argument you plebbit faggots use.

Comcast is not your only option.

Nope. This means that Comcast can stop traffic to stormer unless they pay up.

Fuck that stupid site anyway

I live in Oklahoma.

Why is different pricing for different bundle is wrong?

In restaurant they charge you differently if you buy one bundle(burger+chips+soda) than if you buy separately.

So how is it different If ISPs make bundle of websites?

Don't insult dogs by comparing them to these subhuman traitors

>Sup Forums pranks itself out of existence
top level Dwemer shit right here

so what? that just means that there are greedy jews fighting other greedy jews, one being less wealthy doesn't somehow make it the better option by that alone.

I didnt sell out anything you stupid faggot. You have no idea what title II entails because you're dumb as shit and get all of your info from astroturfed facebook posts

What town?

Exactly. You stupid fucks have no idea how fucked the internet is now.

The internet belongs to the ancaps now
We shkreli now

Why are mods deleting these threads?

im sorry doggo, dont worry, you're not a fucking retard like theses fucking no brainer.

I hope you all get brain cancer and die in horrible pain.

Like Mccain tonight.

There's something incredibly fake around the people and companies pro net neutrality as if it's something they're doing for the freedom ofr internet.

Is Google for freedom of anything? Maybe freedom of them to fuck your asshole with no consequences, they've been censoring people who go against politically correct narratives all the time lately, they also skew search results to obfuscate people who they disagree with. A very noble company for sure.

Is Facebook for freedom of anything? Fuck no Zuckerberg bans people saying truths he and his progressive friend dislike while allowing jihadi accounts to preach their insanity. Zuckerberg is an insane individual who dreams of ruling the world, he said he wants Facebook to take the place of the church, for people to use Facebook for every single communication in their lives. This fucker is a megalomaniac, he's fighting for freedom of the internet?

Is George Soros very worried about freedom in the internet too? Sorry that shit doesn't add up, all those Sillicon Valley companies are the first pieces of shit to ban you from their services for daring to question the overlords yet now they're saying they want to keep the internet free and so great. That whole shit doesn't add up, the wolves are giving you advice on how to protect your livestock.

Open bob

Show me a company besides Comcast it a Comcast subsidiary in my area buddy. We used to have a second, Comcast lobbied the city government to get rid of them and won.

It's a spam at this point. And the shills are going ham.

Shills paid by the FCC

No one cares about your muttstate and what legislation your goy rulers decide to enact. Sage these mutt threads, I would rather talk about Zimbabwe than your ape negrified zog state

I don’t know what city you live in, retard.

You’re already paying for access to the internet.

This is like paying your water bill. Why should you pay more to use your washer than your toilet?

You don’t know what a toilet is though prajeet

No, it literally doesn't

>Fuck that stupid site anyway
But muh free internet, am I right fellow freedom fighters?

haha americocks , 1 + 1 + 1 . . . start civil war or go dying , 1 + 1 . . . in 5y usa is down

>he doesn't have flags extension installed
you're the retarded faggot 2bh f@mpai

Yes it literally does you edgy faggot

It makes your "muh corporation" argument dumb as shit, which was my point

They may not be for our freedom, but net neutrality benefits all of us, cutting it would be cutting off the nose to spite the face

>Tell me your reasoning on why they can’t

See:

OP makes some good points.

Great combacks anti NN tards

faggot, niqquer...yeah, you're real credible

-Government issues licenses through F.C.C which permit companies to use/provide radio frequencies/Internet websites to consumers.

-Without F.C.C who will give me freedom of speech?

Pick one

Is that sarcasm? Because he does.

Not true. Even pizza and other risky shit gets posted on blue boards. I remember reading about how the some local police Dept raided an user in Oregon because someone posted pizza on Sup Forums. No board on here is clean

Sounds like a problem with your city government. A much easier problem to fix than a joint federal government and multinational corporation project to fuck the internet (what title II "net neutrality" is).

So what you are saying is a monopoly was created in your city, by the government... interesting

Confirmed /ourguy/

Kek
youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg

Google ACTIVELY SELLS YOUR PRIVATE INFO and you NNiggers are complaining about the FCC spying on you fapping to loli hentai?

Amazing how quickly the MAGA shills jump to suck off big corporations and fuck over the internet.

You guys are fucking sheep. Congratulations Sup Forums, you fucked the internet.

I have to admit, this video was funny.

>Can't read documents
>can only read astroturfed plebbit memes posted by jewgle bots
Sad!

Than why don’t tell me what city you live in?

I'm enjoying this. 95% of Americans wanted Net Neutrality to stay, but these bureaucrats did away with it anyway. I love the buttblasted normies.

You pay to buy TV.Does it mean you shouldn't pay for cable to watch channels?

Stupid comparison burger.

Google never came out in support of Net Neutrality. Another Sup Forums lie debunked.

You pay to buy TV.Does it mean you shouldn't pay for cable to watch channels?

Stupid comparison burger.

The same companies that support NN are the same ones that kill free speech on the internet. Take Netflix for example they did away with the voting because of Amy Schumer's Leather shit comedy.

I should add, have you seen the intense amount of salt in those comments? Have you seen the dislikes? This repeal probably won't last long.

All the highest market cap corporations of all time support title II (ironically referred to as "net neutrality").

>Google never came out in support of Net Neutrality
google it faggot.

Without F.C.C Comcast wouldn't have able to lobby that

I'm just telling fearmongoloid chicken littles to neck themselves more than anything.

Nice disinfo sorosbot

So day of rage when if this doesn't get resolved? I'd rather not riot along anti-Trump sjws but what other option is there.

Its gone, you can stop shilling now

Shoo Jew

net neutrality is communism

Well, I don't really care about this net neutrality thing, but seeing all the butthurt makes me hard. /ourpajeet/ indeed