Sup Forums WE MUST SAVE THE INTERNET FROM THIS MAN

Sup Forums WE MUST SAVE THE INTERNET FROM THIS MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LFhT6H6pRWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You cannot stop a poo when it's inside the loo

No need. He's done a wonderful job.

back to plebbit, faggot. dude is a hero and triggering faggots like no other.

>name field

Please refrain from posting until you've spent a minimum of 6 months lurking our site, newfriend. Thank you.

He's fantastic. Would actually have a beer with.

I like how everyone forgot he got his job at the FCC from Obama in 2012. All Trump did was make him chair.

Jan, is that you?

*blocks your toilet*

The interwebs we're fine from 1880 through 2017.

Get off your riddalin.

Open borders for Israel.

>jan harrington

No point in firing someone who was going to help him deliver his campaign promise.

I like how you're so ignorant you don't even know the minority party is promised at least 2 members in the FCC. All Obama did was replace a Republican on his way out and *tried* to garnish some goodwill by following recommendations.

yes yes hello

that cup gets bigger every time i see it

I like how your point doesn't in any way contradict or subtract from my own, but you're mad so you replied anyway.

That. NN was like making it against the law to stick your dick light socket, basically shit that doesn't happen.

keep thinking that, try to go on Sup Forums and WHOOSH

your isp has blocked Sup Forums

lmaooooo

Then what is your point? Because it seems like you're trying to blame Obama for this, somehow.

IT WAS WORTH IT BECAUSE PEOPLE ON REDDIT GOT UPSET!! TRIGGERED LOL!!!!!!!!!

NOW HOLD ON WHILE I PURCHASE THIS Sup Forums PACKAGE FROM COMCAST

OH SHIT I'VE NEARLY COMPLETED MY 10 GB MONTHLY CAP THAT I PAY 199USD A MONTH
-Americans

This. My great great grandpa didn't fight in the great meme war for all of you to be such pussies.

Not sure what you're on about t b h

Sure thing Jan.

How long has Sup Forums been around? At least a decade right? NN was 2015. Explain why this didn't happen prior to 2015 or you're a faggot.

it swells with reddit tears

Repealing Net Neutrality will do nothing it's just funny seeing the leddit fags up in arms over this

NO COMPANY WILL MAKE A Sup Forums PACKAGE ASSFACE

THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE FIGHT FOR THE INTERNET, Sup Forums IS AT STAKE

Because it existed prior to 2015.

I fully expect reddit to blacklist ISPs.

Why did I laugh at this? I need to leave before it gets bigger.

I raped a bitch named Jan Harrington, op did you go to east Indiana high school?

He is doing gods work.

THE ULTIMATE SALT AND SHILL

SS DEATH SQUADS NOW 14/88

HE'S TAUNTING US

Fucking kek

MAKE IT STOP MOMMY :^(

No, this is taunting:

youtu.be/LFhT6H6pRWg

You're implying there's something to "blame". I'm merely pointing out that a FCC employee who got his job from Obama in 2012 rolled back Obama's rules from 2015. Surely Obama didn't think his legacy would be dismantled by a perceived diversity hire, and truly, it must be the end times that it happened. Maybe shrieking "DRUMMMMPF!!!" some more will make things different.