When did dating your cousin become something "weird and wrong" ?

Is the shaming and outlawing of cousins-relationships another trick of (((them))) to stop us from being pure and force us to race mix?

"In-breed" more like "purebred" if you ask me

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorsis.com/en/pages/727446
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(06)03067-6/fulltext
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/Global_prevalence_of_consanguinity.svg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Id cum inside her

Go live in England for a while and tell me how much inbreeding doesn't fuck up the gene pool

4th cousins and up is ok genetically. However continued marriage between close cousins will result in problems in later generations.

Depends what you mean by cousin. If it's a third cousin twice removed, whatever. Unless you're some sort of rootless diaspora mongrel you're going to be related in some distant way to a lot of the people you're going to meet.
Problem is some people will use that as an excuse to start fucking their transgender nephew.

dating your cousin is nothing wrong me dating mine is gross and look at arabs and how inbred they are for a hint of how bad it is

>wanting to fuck your dad's mom's son's daughter

It's still perfectly legal to marry a 1st cousin in Finland; the most evolved land of all.

What the fuck do those numbers mean !!

She's the daughter of my aunt(My mom's sister) what kind of cousin would she be then

Yes. You can marry your cousin in Nipland. You can even pork your sister and probably have normal kids. Genetic defects increase substantially when you have multiple generations of incest.

The first pussy I ever fingered was a cousin, and it was her brother that told me about it, he said he played with it all the time. We were all around 10 years old. One night when we were sitting in the bed of the truck she pulled her shorts down and let me finger her.

That's your first cousin. I wouldn't go there if I were you.
Second cousin is descended from your great-aunt/uncle, third is from your great-great-aunt, etc. Once removed is one generation from your own, twice removed is two generations, etc. More numbers = less of a deal.
Straight first cousin is dodgy, that's why Arabs and poos are fucked.

cousin fucking is unironically quite jewish. well its semitic in general but they still practice it even today. and a bunch of the iranian kikes who came over in the 80s are married first cousins. its their dirty little secret

first cousin. thats the genetic equivalent of fucking your neice. aka inbred retard babies.

Doing it once is unlikely to produce any negative results, in the modern world its probably better to resort to incest than to settle for some "modern" woman who will divorce him anyways.

You should go for it.
Why do Colombian bitches look so chinky? But the men look like normal spics?

doctorsis.com/en/pages/727446

i see travellers all the time and the inbreeding is so obvious you could touch it. literally destroys genes dont fucking do it even a little bit

Yeah, but you're definitely setting up future problems. It's pretty well established as verboten, second cousins are more of a grey area, third is where you get into almost acceptable territory.

first cousins is only like a 1.5% chance of defects
it's doing it generation after generation that increases those odds by quite a bit

why is incest looked down on but people with downs syndrome can have as many kids as they want?

can someone explain this

The clear blood lines and mitigated risk of some cunt taking your kids + half your wealth is worth it

People with down syndrome are infertile

I have no idea why Downies are allowed to breed.

if that's true then I must have gotten confused with another genus of mongs, my bad

either way, mongs be breedin

yeah, its retarded

It's not true. They're LESS fertile, but somehow nobody gets around to finishing the job.

Fuck off Carlos.

hot

England is one of the least inbred places in the world compared to somewhere like american where inbreeding has reduced their gene pool to plastic surgery FAE babies

>that's why Arabs and poos are fucked.
Fucking your cousin is fine fucking the kids that come out isnt and thats why the niggers are inbred they fuck their kids...

>nigel mad that mongoloids are getting more pussy than him, lashes out at american

No, they are infertile. The extra chromosome prevents them from ever producing a viable zygote.

If through IVF they managed to fertilize an egg, it would probably never form a living human.

I'm reminding myself now that anything that looks like wit and comes from a yank is probably accidental.

My wife's American, btw.

since it makes retarded children

please, go ahead.

>>dating

How about blasting a hard horse rod up her dirt road?

If you are going to go, go all the way.

80 to a hundred years ago marrying your first cousin was ok.
Stop fucking your kids.

>posting (((maps))) as an argument
Fucking spic

Wrong.
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(06)03067-6/fulltext

The first time I heard that it was the study looking at Icelanders, and the products of 4th cousin marriages were more fertile and healty. Did they have another people where they tested that?

> failing to extract conclusion out of visually represented data, the easiest way to do so
fucking meme flags

Can't be sure but I'd guess maybe 8-10k BC.

Israel looks to be a black hole of inbreeding on that map. That’s why they are so disgusting and insane I guess.

That's very interesting. We were taught in med school that they do not. I suppose this case was an extreme outlier to have not made it into textbook revisions.

No, it's just that up until recently nobody was letting them fuck. Expect that to change.

>Israel
Literally giving us pennies for our gold and oil.
Fuck off leaf.

>leaf

Your country is cucked like mine. The money being moved is absolutely appalling. Those Muslims running amok are functionally retarded and fanatical because of cousin fucking. So that's retarded Muslims destroying your nation because of your retarded shekel boy PM becasue of your retarded PC government, but you want to focus on hilljack people near the Appalachians.

weak

Stop making this thread everyday go make Cocaine or something

Go to america and see for yourself how much breeding with animals turns you into a mutt race.

Show flag

When the Hapsburg’s could lick their own foreheads.

>No I'm not, you are
HAHAHAHA! Great come back.

t. Urban retard

To be fair, statistics are third type of lie.

when God told Moses to to tell everyone to stop banging their cousins.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/Global_prevalence_of_consanguinity.svg
Congrats on being as inbred as Brits.

During the Eugenics movement and when State's forcefully took marriage from religious organizations, probably.