What does Sup Forums think of Gosick? I thought it was a pretty good anime, with a few faults

What does Sup Forums think of Gosick? I thought it was a pretty good anime, with a few faults.

It's one of my favorites. I thought the story was great.

It's comfy. Not perfect, but it's my most treasured anime.

I loved it. I just wish it had gotten a longer adaptation to cover the novels in a less rushed way.

Great setting, great characters. Really loved the end.

I though it was entertaining

It was a good but forgettable show.

Good but slightly forgettable. May be boring at some points.

See also Dantalian no Shoka if you're into bookkeeping lolis, which aired right after. More boring, less action, but a constant uninterrupted stream of Miyuki Sawashiro and a great MC.

It was fun, pretty memorable for me, especially that OST

2/10 first half
8/10 second half

Romance was pretty good but the mysteries were mostly not great. Both MCs are ok

Stupid and forgettable.

one of my favorites.keep it in the same hd as ghost hunt

The first 8~ episodes had such a slow build-up that I actually dropped it the first time I watched it. After I watched it from the start again a year later it got a place among my most enjoyed shows by the time I got to the end.

So what's with that pipe?

Was alright. Ending was garbage. Fun arcs though. Classic Sherlock Holmes tier bullshit.

Waiting for Gosick Red adaptation.

Victorique was beautiful

>go sick

why

Mysteries were insultingly terrible

It is pronounced like Gothic

>BIIIKTORIKAAAA
that was so annoying listening to

I really liked it.
I think the best part was the middle when the main plot had really started to build to something, but the mysteries were still present in the background.

It was one of the first seasonal anime I ever watched, and I despised everything about it. If it were aired today, I'd drop it after 2 episodes.
Fuck Goshitk.