What the fuck happened to Miura's art? Why does Guts look like a dick sucking faggot...

What the fuck happened to Miura's art? Why does Guts look like a dick sucking faggot? Even shoujou artists would be ashamed to have drawn this.

His art changes depending on where on the island they are. The closer to the Elf King the cuter.

Miura has learned to embrace the way of moe. Guts is slowly becoming the bishounen he was always meant to be, as is appropriate for the literal dick-sucker he is.

Digital

WHY IS FARNESE SO CUTE

Digital what?

i would accept this theory.

like some moe-side effect of being near the King.

>you live in a time during the uguu-ification of Guts
if i told my past self what we were headed for, i don't think i'd believe it

He's just being drawn closer to what he actually is.

Could also be the fact that the world is gradually becoming mythical and therefore further divorced from reality

style

>THIS mentally unstable mangaka hasn't been able to finish a simple revenge story for 20 years and basically, his MC is a FUCKING KEK. How? Just watch the free SACRIFICE

Serious question, why did Miura become soft?

>Knock out the legs from under Griffith's rainbow-shitting ass
>World snaps back to grit and grime

cut the guy a break he went from spending months on a chapter to being forced into weeks. its obvious he's still getting acquainted with digital. the transition is steep but he's proven himself to be a great artist, give him a shot.

I'm not following. what does idol master has to do with anything?

>What the fuck happened to Miura's art?
I dunno, it was always mediocre.

I think that was from the first chapter he did digitally. He's just not used to doing art on a computer because he's 50 years old.

Holy shit, this fucking bait.

i want to believe this theory to be true for not losing all the respect i had for miura.

He says he styled Berserk on a combination of Hokuto no Ken and Oscar of Versailles. This arc is just in the OoV portion.

Miura likes playing Idolmaster apparently.

Post ugu

So.... this... is the power of.... digital art... whoa...

What is he doing in that panel? Smelling what the Rock is cooking?

Line width seems difficult for people going from paper to digital.

What the fuck is the range of what you enjoy when you like dark things enough to create berserk, arguably the darkest manga, but also like to play fucking idolmaster.

also why are there 2 different rendition of the chapter ? or is he reusing frames during the story ? the last two are exactly the same but why does one have an eye open ?

I am honestly amazed there are still people who read this. I dropped it soon after they got on the ship, and I mean like within a few chapters. It had already been on thin ice for a while before that.

>also why are there 2 different rendition of the chapter
They're not the same chapter. Also just because you like to make grimdark gritty stuff doesn't mean you can't enjoy cute idols doing idol things and being their producer.

2002 > *

why did griffith go from beautiful straight hair to disgusting curls?

This is from 2005 (volume 28) his art has slowly been going moe for a while

I want to believe this is the case

I heard it's also because he switched to digital recently and is still getting used to it

He's growing old and stop being an edgy teen.

>berserk, arguably the darkest manga
No.

I miss when she was a fire lusting crazy bitch.

And now he is becoming an old pervert geezer who's into lolis.

if only he had twitter.

How was Miura ever an edgy teen?
The edgiest thing I recall out of him was just rape horse.

All round it seemed like a mature series and its edge began to dip past Berserker Armor.