Well, i guess women can't be mothers according to the UK

well, i guess women can't be mothers according to the UK.
>Wherever they appear or are reinforced, gender stereotypes can lead to mental, physical and social harm which can limit the potential of groups and individuals
what a wonderful strawman tacit. just claim anything you like is harmful and will cause you to commit suicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

simplemost.com/meghan-markle-sexism-ad-nickelodeon-video/
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/14/mothers-banned-adverts-war-gender/
youtube.com/watch?v=SJYa9NQSyhE
bitchute.com/video/NLFxnrna3mvH/
washingtonexaminer.com/examiner-editorial-feds-push-hiring-quotas-for-women-and-minorities/article/2538018
forbes.com/sites/datafreaks/2014/10/16/gender-quotas-in-hiring-drive-away-both-women-and-men/#1543dcac1235
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/some-tech-companies-are-trying-affirmative-action-hiring-but-don-t-call-it-that
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well

Does this mean we wont be getting any commericals of child wives keeping house? I would find that offensive as a Muslim

oh don't worry you will be able to keep child wives commercials as we don't want to offend any protective class muslims. and not only will you be able to keep said commercials but also gain webm related.

Nothing of value was lost.

This^^

This country is already in the shitter, and has been since 1919. So what an advert agency association decides to give it 1 extra curb stomp?

I'm not even sure what my reaction to this is. Shock? Incredulity? Disappointment? The kind of sympathy you have for a self destructive, retarded, but cute looking child?

Absolutely haram! Off a roof he goes unless they pass as a girl!

What advertiser would even want depictions of housewives in their adverts in (((current year))) anyway?

In 10 years we will have runaway teenagers that just want to be a sumize house wifes, bake cookies and had kids.

And I will have the economic power to take 3 or 4 of those.

Seems pretty redundant.

Will they make exceptions for interracial couples with mocha mistakes?

>ever portraying women as mothers and wives is “harmful”
What even is the world anymore?

Look at this beautiful artwork, those were the days.

The correct emotion to feel is amused contempt

>What even is the world anymore?
begging for a nuclear holocaust

Serious here. Prince Henry's girl Meghan Markle as a teen led a campaign to oust gender stereotype roles out of some soap companies commercials. Just a coincidence?

No, they aren't trying to openly destroy the family unit

I thought the USA was cucked. Europe is getting ripped through the fucking ringer right now.

That's retarded.

Jesus, Britain

Not a problem. It means that the stereotypical mom on the advert wont be able to put down her idiot husband in front of the kids.
This is a good thing

Hoping in some sort of apocalyptic event here.

Hey that behavior is harmless! He was born with it! Cant you see how hes obviously thinking for himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check it out -- Meghan Markle against gender roles in commercials

simplemost.com/meghan-markle-sexism-ad-nickelodeon-video/

It was a conspiracy theory they said
Tinfoil hat is what they said I needed
Slippery slopes don't exist they insisted

Part

argh....

we have differing sets of problems.

For example most of our universities aren't as hyper-insane and steeped in critical-theoretic, delusional horse shit and students being expelled for totally unsupported allegations that the supposed victim won't even report to police.
But on the other hand we have no free speech

Want to know why?

The queen is the head of the Crown corporation, she owns the commonwealth, including the US through the London banking interest.

Her establishment has anchored to deep into Liberal social planning to pull the plug so instead they're going balls deep into the existing program to try and shut down opposition.

Rolling doubles the fucking witch dies, and her false vampuric shit stained bloodline.

“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”2 Corinthians 4:4

I don't know how anyone here could not be at least somewhat partial to libertarian anti-statists after seeing this.

This is the state, literally going against private businesses, in order to degrade and debase society and promote unnatural and unhealthy lifestyles.

If you can't see how the state is cancer for society, freedom, and tradition, you should now.

u are aware the Jews and shittiest whites won ww2 right?

Next up: elimination of depictions of men as providers, protectors, and meatshields. Am I right, guys?

It's fucking hilarious how modern "artists" can't produce art of the quality they want to ban. Craftmanship is dead and most modern western art sucks dick now.

The state is a manifestation of the people that compose it, it is not the state which is the problem. It is the people themselves, in a healthy nation, the state encourages and assists it's people. Just like a family or a community would

What the fuck.

It honestly makes me sad.

Put a link in the OP you stupid faggot

>Lost half of their population
>Won

I guess we can agree to disagree.

Also I thought that this image was fitting.

Also, here's a link for anyone who wanted to read the article;
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/14/mothers-banned-adverts-war-gender/

“What a bizarre world we live in where the adverts I starred in might today be considered harmful, yet it’s considered perfectly acceptable for women to be shown on mainstream TV having sex,” - Nanette Newman

You're not seeing the problem, Burger. These adverts wouldn't exist unless Brits who saw them wanted to buy their products. This is easily more representative of the British people, as market forces are much more receptive than elected officials. Why else do you think that historic BBC videos featuring Blacks ratings on YouTube and wherever else we can find them have piss-poor ratings?

Disengage their minds, sabotage their health
Promote sex, and war, and violence in the kindergartens
Blame the parents and teachers; it's their fault; "Annuit Coeptis"
Attack the church dynamic, attack the family
Keep the public undisciplined till nothing left is sacred, and
The "have-nots" get hooked and have to go to the "haves" just to cop a fix

I really despise the braindead people of this country who cheer for this without even considering the fact some day a new censorship and a ridiculous goverment regulation is going to harm them too.

Lol this new generation of kids in Britain are going to be SO fucked up. These arrogant social engineers are bulldozing swathes of social norms while leaving other ones unscathed, the result isn't going to be "liberation" it's going to be unmitigated confusion. They are effectively trading the time tested adolescent anxiety of living up to the social expectations of your sex for the harrowing, utterly unknown anxiety of having no fucking clue what you're supposed to do as a man/woman/whatever. At least before you had older men and women to help you along and explain things when you ran into trouble, but who are these kids going to have in Britain's Brave New World? Nobody except these wishy washy sociologists who will not be able to provide them any bedrock of understanding for anything. The best advice they will get is "just be yourself!"

It would ALMOST be better if these people at least had a real concrete replacement set of values, but they don't. They seem to think that if they just demolish all the social constructs everybody will finally be free! Because kids are really 20-something college students at heart right? They're just yearning for existential liberation from archaic social mores, obviously. It's not like children crave structure and seek approval or model their behavior after adults and that this pattern has produced more or less stable societies around the earth for millennia. Obviously we need to get rid of that shit pronto and replace it with nebulous bullshit that achieves nothing except smug self satisfaction for an elite academic class.

Advertisements are not a reflection of what consumers want. It's a reflection of what the marketing team for those companies perceive the consumers as wanting. If the public did not like what was happening, they'd vote for representatives that would change it. Democracy, just like every aspect of egalitarianism will always doom societies. People are stupid, easily swayed, it's why the peasants in the past where not allowed control over their future, they'd fuck it up like they do now. Being a leader requires you essentially be cream of the crop, a philosopher king. A democracy requires everyone be a philosopher king, not realistic.

Both our nations are rotting carcasses user, only way foreword is to start with ourselves and build new societies from the composting remains of the old

top tier post user

America at least is not as far gone, because our government can't just mandate shit like that. In Britain and elsewhere in Europe, the state can just unilaterally ban anything they don't like according to the agenda of a handful of people. So if a radical leftist wants to push an agenda he has a MUCH easier time of it in Europe than in America. Oh he can still do damage to America, don't get me wrong, but it's much more gradual and granular in scope. In Europe a cabinet of like 5 people can destroy a country in a year.

>In 10 years we will have runaway teenagers that just want to be a sumize house wifes
>Implying roasties wont raise the age of consent to 23
>Jews and muslims exempt of course

Companies with bad marketing teams that don't understand consumers will occupy less of the market compared to other businesses with better marketing teams.

>A democracy requires everyone be a philosopher king, not realistic.

Worked just fine when we were White, and if our systems actually functioned like democracies, we never would've been in the situation we are in now.

You might like this, it's somewhat of both a White and Black pill. Maybe we'll call it 'grey'.
youtube.com/watch?v=SJYa9NQSyhE
bitchute.com/video/NLFxnrna3mvH/

i feel ur pain

>>Lost half of their population

You actually believe in the holocaust ?

You have the worst of both worlds, don't you? Poor bugger.

It's probably lower than 6 million in all honesty, but I don't see why Stalin would've lied about the death camps in the East.

if you wouldn't let that suck your dick you are gay

>USA isn't as far gone
I'd argue we're more gone, it just isn't as apparent because we're so much larger then their islands.
>Our government can't mandate this
It mandated women quotas for hiring and voting

The university problem in the USA might end up being self-fixing, because colleges might become increasingly irrelevant in the labor market in the near future as more industries adopt hiring models that don't rely on degrees. I work as a programmer and already the majority of people my company hires do not have programming degrees, we simply screen applicants with an aptitude test, train them in our tech stack and development process for 2 months, then put them under contract to work off the training expense and they turn out better than college kids who show up applying for entry level positions. Now obviously this model doesn't work for every industry, but I believe it shows you can get quality employees without relying on overpriced certificates.

>Companies with good marketing teams will be reflected in their sales
In theory yes this is absolutely true, however this relies on the idea of competition springing up in the first place. I'm fairly sure that isn't happening in any of our nations due to greater risk involved in starting a business these days. There is also witch hunts for companies carrying out conservative values in their sales and marketing which the government tends to respond to in favor of the witch hunt - bake the cake being an example.
>Worked when we were white
Not true, the USA was doomed from day one. This was clearly visible with the Jefferson-Hamilton divide during the Washington administration. Hamilton wanted to bring in European style aristocratic class to rule things politically. While Jefferson wanted more control for the landless peasants, Hamilton started the Federalists, Jefferson the Democratic-Republican party. You can probably guess who won long term. Hamilton idles where revived by Whigs, and later Confederates who rejected or at least acknowledges the problems Jefferson ways had lead to. A successful society requires a hierarchy, which cannot exist in a democracy. A democracy is based upon the concept of class equality. Why do you think Communism was inspired by Democracy or why they appear to be so compatible?

Oral sex is degenerate

>It mandated women quotas for hiring and voting
We don't have government mandated quotas for women in anything in the USA. What we have are anti-discrimination laws which makes it illegal to exclude women from anything. The two are not the same. They are in fact very, very different. If you want to see what gender quotas in politics looks like, look at Sweden. I think every one of their major political parties has instituted a 50% women quota. By SHEER COINCIDENCE their country is now a feminist dystopia.

>aptitude test
It is beyond me why this isn't how all hiring processes work. Why the fuck would you not test people's ability to do the job you're hiring them for, what else is even relevant

Beautiful diversity.

Horrible hate.

We don't actually test them in programming, at least not for the first screening test. The exact metrics on it are a trade secret that is above my pay grade, but it involves tracking the mouse movement of the people taking the test on their computer. It tests problem solving ability and tries to figure out how people think, to see if they have the aptitude to learn programming. Then if they pass that, they get an interview to see how much (if any) programming they know, so the pace of their training can be set. People with a programming background can take an accelerated course that skips the basic stuff and dives more into agile processes and VCS workflow.

>We don't have women quotas
Government does, and companies have an understanding that the government requires it as well. My grandfather's company had to hire a female Negro because of older quotas.
> But it’s not against the law for the federal government to do so. In fact, the reality of the federal workplace is that political appointees and career civil servants do it routinely in hiring new government employees. And if a group of federal departments and agencies have their way with a new regulation they’ve proposed, it will soon be routine among private employers as well.
washingtonexaminer.com/examiner-editorial-feds-push-hiring-quotas-for-women-and-minorities/article/2538018
forbes.com/sites/datafreaks/2014/10/16/gender-quotas-in-hiring-drive-away-both-women-and-men/#1543dcac1235
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/some-tech-companies-are-trying-affirmative-action-hiring-but-don-t-call-it-that
>Which make it illegal to exclude women from anything
Sure, same way the bake the cake was spun as 'excluding homosexuals' when a business ceases to be able to operate as it chooses. To refuse service, or hire who it wants, you may not say you have a quota, but you do.
Sweden is having problems for the same reason we are user. We both have egalitarianism at our core values, all of our problems stem from that ideology

Face it, goy, girls wanting to look and act like girls is verboten

Wow, me too. Are businesses finally catching on?!

Who's this guy?

I really hate that trap, why is he so popular on Sup Forums lately?

>I'm a retarded mexican
you really have no idea how awful the 50s were for fashion do you? look up kische you bean nigger

Mind sending me a link to that? If there's a way I can avoid blowing money on a degree I don't need, I'd like to take it

>27
3 years, until she hits the wall

Even Jefferson was no egalitarian. Suffrage continued to be extremely limited during his time. However, I do think that Democracy near inevitably leads to universal suffrage, or at least it almost certainly would have in America where there were rallying cries of taxation without representation. And regardless, if you are not to have universal suffrage, you may as well have some form of authoritarianism regardless.