>Meanwhile 600.000. muslim flood in every year
>There will be 10 million muslim by 2020
>Family reunifications will start
>LGBTQ propaganda in high level
>Self-hateing and white German guilt in turbo mode

I project that Germany will be non-existent by 2050

>i-i cherry picked 3 images of average white women with niggers
>this refutes the majority

xDDD DAE men are race traitorz? le how do we fix le whyte mon?

all of those women will attempt divorce when the government gibs stop flowing and life gets tough. then they'll get murdered. the redpill will always force itself to be swallowed

>Don't know TFR
>Don't know how demographics work
>Don't know simple math
>Post rare scenario interracial couples
>Keep dellusional

In Germany under 6 year more than 40% of the kids are not German. Meanwhile muslims and millions of newly arrived muslims started to breed like rabbits (birthy statistics show "German" baby boom) family reunifications didn't even start, more than 0.5 million new muslims in this year alone. Obersturmgruppenführer you're failed.

>not knowing Arabs are Aryan
>not realizing half white/half Arab kids look 100% Caucasian
>being this retarded

Projecting is something you Heebs are good at, after all. We'll be fine, and if the refos rape every last Slavchav in the cities dead as rocks - meanwhile you're in the process of losing everything "yet again" and have nothing but some freakshows on a photo for your case against it. Ridiculous.

>the female will always search for a strong man. Even if it's racially inferior.

Nordfags should stop complying and become real man.

I'll pretend this post was ironic.

If you see the Mutt-o-meter, half arabs and half whites are aryans in Murica.

half arab half white here ama

Yep. There is an agenda to eradicate the white race. They are winning and it may
already be too late - and all because of virtue signalling and white guilt. RIP humanity

Pic related is half Indian half white and looks 100% white
If anything they should import millions more Arabs and North Indians into Germany to save the white race
kek

CHERRYPICK

btw I do not look white

What do you look like?

ill post pic my dude
its a fucked up mix you tell me

They don't, this is not representative for the german woman.

Blacks and Arabs are so fucking hot. I wish I was German or Swedish. I'd be taking their cocks all day and night. Fuckkkk anyone wanna trade places? You can live in Drumpftard land. Please. I need to drink Muslim semen ASAP.

this

stay mad, blackboi

Used to visit Ft Liquordale on occasion. Met numerous German girls there who had as a high priority to fuck niggers. Didn't care about job/future/family just wanted to fuck a nigger on vacation. I doon't have a point, just something I saw.

Why even live being a cross breed sub human?

>EU flag
>anti-white propaganda
Always.

same reasons you do.

t.DYEL brown manlet

>Diversity is our strength
>Diversity is good
>We need more diversity!

We're not the same sand nigger, just wait until the ethnostate comes and exterminates non whites.

Thanks leaf. I needed that pick me up

When the gibs stop is when the stop wanting divorce user

who's ready to see my picture?

Mongrels everywhere

Alright I'll ask, where did you pull a German TFR of 0.9 from because that sounds like complete bullshit.

post pic fag

just post it faggot

Me

muttboi

this girl is sexy idgf id fuck her

Are u the authistic former schoolmate of Kim?

wtf is this shit
that said you're half iranian aren't you

i admit it man
i dont really claim that i am white

Egyptian

>>Meanwhile 600.000. muslim flood in every year

WE

Laughable.
Our girls wouldn't touch foreigners even with a forklift, and the few that do are ugly as sin. The hot ties only date Turks and other Germans.

WUZ

actual egyptian here

egyptian side of family is from Alexandria and Sohag

KANGZ

someone give me a (you)

> not taking the Islamic pill

If all White German Men converted to Islam, they wouldn't be fucking cucks and they would be alpha chads.
Maybe Folk Islam for Whites is a viable option.
Most of the biggest Islamic Empires were in reality White Muslim Empires like the Ottoman Empire, The Barbary States, Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt, and Sunni Safavid Empire which allied with Christian Europe against the Ottoman Empire in the 1700's.

here you go brother
do not forget your ancestors blood

What're you doing on Sup Forums then if you're not white?

if you like to take it in the ass, and if you would like for your children to take it in the ass yes, join those mongrels

>If all White German Men converted to Islam, they wouldn't be fucking cucks and they would be alpha chads.

This is what muricans actually believe.

Pol is a board for political discussion and memes
thats what i'm here for....

Reconquista v2 with jews and traitors included my Brother

I hate just agreeing, but fuck it...
> bump.

>Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt
Sultan Baybars was a Cuman, they even considered non-steppe born Cumans second rate.