twitter.com/denkimouse/status/830394491701858304
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no tonkatsu
He's shit.

There is already a thread up

>shitty bait thread

no thanks senpai

>shitty bait thread

Not really, but dubs have spoken. Let's sage other threads, before mods delete this one

Can't wait for all the beautiful fairy music youtube.com/watch?v=V5PArwaVj2w

What would be a good term to stalk live tweets of today's event?

Find people who are going? I don't think the event has a hashtag.

>What would be a good term to stalk live tweets of today's event?

It starts in around 4 hours

I think denkimouse is planning to LT.

twitter.com/denkimouse

Fuck yes finally YoI translations by Sunyshore

Sunyshore? They linked to Denkimouse.

Try 上映会

>上映会

I'm sure somebody will make an unofficial tag in a couple of hours. Some of the posts on this are pretty cute though.

IT'S.

Someone has actually made a dedicated account translating Kubo's twitter:

twitter.com/yoi_kaigai/

What is he playing?

Why does this image look like Pixiv fanart? I'm so confused, Mappa.

Traditional Kazakh music

Tora won't deliver before the event, here's my hope that Kubo is going to say something really gay or that the new visuals are pretty juicy so western fujos don't get too upset when they read the interview.
somebody actually asked tora to skip that part of the interview kek

CHECK IT OUT PARTY PEEPS CHECK IT OUT PARTY PEEPS CHECK IT OUT CHECK IT OUT PARTY PEEPS

Toranoice redemption arcI hope when she releases the interview she leaves a big fat translation note for once.

Why is Fairy always so jelly?

Don't worry guys. There's a new Kubo interview coming out on the 13th, remember?

NO.

More importantly, why is everyone on Victor's side so grumpy? Are they all jealous of Baldfat's relationship?

Why can't everything just be comfy again.

But that's worrisome

>inb4 she no homos the airport hug

I don't trust Kubo anymore

>Piggy has wrinkles but not Victor
Yuuri is Japanese, he's going to look in his 20s until he hits 70 at least.

He's going to look like his mom.

Don't be stupid, we all knew what Yuuri was thinking way before the interview.

A helpful guide to Baldfat

>tfw you will never attend a live event and have the opportunity to sing Theme of King JJ with 1000 other fujos

not being a nip is suffering

the witch supports this theory.

Yesterday Kubo mentioned Victor has known Yuuri before the banquet scene. He recognizes Yuuri when he's on ice and only familiar with his slicked back hair.
Considering Hiramatz's interview, when offering him a commemorative photo, Victor mistook him for a Junior skater. He's not familiar with Yuuri with hair down.
twitter.com/hikawatokiko29/status/830279178301771776

Tora posted the translation. It has begun.

>you will never have a gang of fujo friends to throw creepy baldfat parties including a wedding with
>you will never go to baldfat cafes with your gang and eat overpriced crap with their faces on it
>you will never go shopping for merch together so you can swap it and make itabags to wear while doing the aforementioned activities

>More than implicating something like a wedding, it’s similar to members of the same circle deciding to have a matching item.
She didn't worded it that badly at least. I guess fujos will be fine.

>I was surprised that people would want to know the truth. Up until then I had always thought that people wanted to be able to interpret fiction how they preferred.
God, she is so stupid.

>What Yuuri bought is pair rings. When I looked it up I found out that buying a pair was cheaper (LOL), and I also thought that if they were going to wear something matching this would be good. There are actually many real skaters who wear accessories as “omamori”, protective charms. More importantly, Yuuri has been giving Victor fresh surprises until now, and I wanted him to get a new item, a weapon to fight in the final match. When I suggested the rings to the director she was like “Yes, that!!” (LOL). We were like, “yeah, a cornered athlete would do something like that!” More than implicating something like a wedding, it’s similar to members of the same circle deciding to have a matching item.

So all this drama was about fucking this? It's fucking nothing, /yoi/ I love you but you are retarded

Could you all keep this fucking bitch slap on your discords or something? We know Tora is stupid, don't need to waste 200 posts with that.

Her translation is a lot better than expected actually

>I was told that the words “please take care of me until I retire” are actually something that real skaters say when they ask someone to be their coach.
So that's what the translator user didn't want to tell us. It's not so bad, but with all that tension yesterday it would've caused another shitstorm.

the fujos won't go back to tumblr. i thought after the show finished airing they'd go back. but they stayed and they make threads daily. how do we stop these hambeasts?

Are you retarded? Pay more attention, jesus christ.

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Sasuga /yoi/ you fucking retards. I hope the event brings good news.

twitter.com/gsc_kahotan/status/830385941038534656

SOON

>mfw I have a gang of fujo friends but we're too poor and busy to do anything like that, and also not in Japan

How does this translation suddenly make people decide it's nothing? Because they chose to use the word' same circle' instead of clubmates?

She's killed the association of the rings and engagement, and essentially made the whole thing pretty underwhelming and trivial despite being portrayed as meaningful in the series. If you didn't care about that to begin with, of course it's nothing.

Because what she said isn't the same with what you've thought all this time?

My wallet is tingling

Plus he knew Yuuri was his fan from his skating style. He just didn't recognize him with glasses on. This actually makes perfect sense.

Why would anyone trust someone who says the rings and proof of them being soulmates one day, then something completely contradictory the next?

It was painfully obvious it was never for engagement. Still doesn't make it them less gay or kills piggu's feelings for victor. Calm down, boys.

Why would you have to trust a staff or anyone involve in that show for an interpretation of a scene? Interviews are supposed to share new information that weren't stated in the show (Otabek being a DJ as a hobby) or clarification of information that may have been misinterpreted by fans.

>It was painfully obvious it was never for engagement.
Aside from Victor literally calling them engagement rings and the entire ring exchange scene being an exact imitation of a traditional Russian proposal?

Nothing about it was 'obvious'. If it wasn't intended to put the assumption of engagement in the audience's mind (regardless of whether or not they were supposed to actually be engaged), it should have been written and directed very differently.

Why would they lewd the fairy like this

People already talked about that line when the episode actually aired, frog-kun even did a post about it.

TL:DR Nothing in this interview was new as far as Baldfat is concerned.

This thread needs baldfatjizz.

30 minutes until the event.

Schedule for tonight

twitter.com/denkimouse/status/830394491701858304

In Japan but nowhere near Tokyo... sometimes I wish I was just so i could go to stuff like this.

I want this

>28:32

I can't into nip time. What does that mean?

new illustration announced at the event.

>dat otabek slav squat

Minus 24 and you get the real time. So 28:32 is 4:32 am.

Cute!

DJ Slav Squat

kek so I was right about group image.

Otabek truly is the best boy

>Taco butt
Perfect.

>gook doing peace sign

A CUTE!

Is Gook doing the peace sign? Also it's weird but nice that Chris isn't duck facing for once. I liked it.

Season 2 confirmed

I like it. There is something funny about Victor's face though.

It looks like Yuri's pressed up against Victor.

>Fairy goes to the club to see DJBek perform
>Parties hard, starts drawing attention
>Respectable basketball American visiting the area comes up to him and offers him a bottled water and some "candy"
>Fairy bitches him out but takes it anyway
>It was a fistful of ecstasy
>Fairy dances until he collapses
>DJBek too distracted by the sick beats to notice
>Basketball American and friends drag him out of the club back to their crib for the night
>Fairy sucks sixty giant, smelly dicks, loving every second of it because he's high as fuck
>Basketball American puts him in his basement with the rest of the slutty Russian club-boys, intending to sell him at a later date
>DJBek spins on, unaware

Why is he so irresponsible?

What is the witch doing?

>filename

kek

>More than implicating marriage

Meaning it can be both even if one thing is more prominent now and the meaning can change over time. It's fucking nothing. She said nothing new in that interview. There are other things in that interview that are weirder than that.

>peace signs
S2 confirmed

Even Gook is doing it. It has to mean something.

>fairy butt

Jesus Christ

This kind of optimism reminds me of the last ep of Osomatsu-san and their hints for an upcoming second season, yet nothing followed.

This is so cute, I'm not even mad anymore.

So it has begun.

Miyu went overseas and the director is busy with Floppicaloid

>Otabek being perfect
>Fairy's incredible ass

God is real