GAAAIIIZZZZ

>gaiizzz I hate cucks AND I have a vagina!

would you pay any attention to them if they did or said exactly the same things they do but were men instead? no? then stop watching their vacuous bullshit videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxUulGkLu4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>another e-celeb thread

as i always say: shes fine until she starts a patreon account

but she does NOT need threads about her on Sup Forums

I must impregnate her.

I know, it's almost like youtube is a major platform for political discourse or something

I don't give a shit if she has a patreon or not. she is an attention whore like every other 20 something with no life experience who thinks they have any clue what the fuck they're talking about

I would love to watch a black guy cum on her pretty face. Why is she so perfect lads?

t. virgin rooshcuck

LEAVE HER ALONE SHE IS PERFECT!!

>"Stop watching people I don't like right NOW!!"
t. incel

>another D&C thread
THE ALT-RIGHT HATES WOMEN

WE DON'T WANT WOMEN

WE ARE /r9k/

WE ARE GOOD OPTICS

>t. literal orbiter

roosh is a degenerate loser but he was right. they offer nothing to the conversation. she and every other female alt-right figure get the attention that they do only because they have vaginas. again, you wouldn't even know she existed if she happened to be a male

>t. leftypol
Attractive girl who is open about the JQ is educating normies about white genocide, how horrible if she made money out of it!

If you can't contact her employer and get her fired, shame her into not getting a Patreon.

She has really feminine face. I like it.

>MUH OPTICS

true conservative women know their place and it's not in front of a camera. they have no place in politics

I'm indifferent to her actually. she is a naive 20 year old who craves attention and validation like every other woman on the planet. it is their nature

She is cute and lives up to the ideals that she talks about. She is an ally and ourgirl. If Sam Hyde is our king Lauren Rose is our queen

>she will never be your gf

This poor girl just wanted to express her political views and now she's basically camwhoring for right-wing edgelords at 19 years old.

she's redpilled more people than anyone in this thread. you people are retards

yeah well they do now you dumb fuck

you don't have an argument

On the day of the rope incels go second

Why is Sup Forums so untrusting of women who share the views as you? Is this a shill thread or are you guys genuine morons?

sam is by no means an ideal to strive for. he is the court jester. if anyone is our queen, it's the collective of actual conservative women who embrace their roles as good mothers and wives. vid fucking related

youtube.com/watch?v=WxUulGkLu4I

they're morons

Who gives a fuck if she gets attention? What harm does it do? The only time e-celebs cause problems is when 1) they beg for money, because that money could go to better pro-white causes or 2) their narrative remains partially bluepilled. Lauren Rose does not ask for donations and she is a full on ethnic nationalist and she never asks for money. So who cares if she's popular? And who cares if it's just because she's a woman? She's not hurting anything so just let her be.

Lauren if you're reading this:

I think you're beautiful.

now that's a 56%er if I ever seen one

>tfw you'll never find a gf as redpilled as lauren rose

>Guys, women have no place in politics, how many female leaders did you see throughout history, almost zero
>Guys, it's ok to bully women just because they're women, why would that ever be off the table?
>Guys, what else do you want me to say, I really enjoy virtue signaling.

literal faggots. i couldn't give less of a fuck that she is getting attention. my point is that IS the only reason she is doing it and the only reason you give HER attention is because SHE has an axe wound. women inevitaby ruin everything. look at the divide that has already happened. the left now has ammunition against the right to label us as "misogynists" because some females who were sticking their noses in something they had no business sticking their noses in got upset when they got called out as the attention-whores that they are. they fuck everything up. always have, always will. it is their nature. I am no more upset about them craving attention then I would be about a bee stinging me to protect its queen. it's just how things are

>believing women have their own place
>bullying them

nice strawman, faggot. try reading the sticky

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

sage and hide to all attention whore e celebs

>getting offended by words

are you gay or something?

Literally her own words

>the only reason you give HER attention is because SHE has an axe wound
so fucking what? would you rather she had a dick? is that what's ruined for you, faggot? because that's all I see. I don't see anyone complaining about women being a megaphone for ethnonationalism; I see people complaining about women in general and more rarely jewesses like lauren southern getting called out for being jews, and rightly so, pic related.

you have to realize most normal people are unthinking fucking retards who are led by their emotions and basic desires, and women are uniquely able to do just that. what is wrong with having women, who can vote, seeing that we're not autist incel /r9k/ retards? what is wrong with normie men seeing normie women on the real right wing? again, I hate to use the arguments of women, but you're coming off like a bitter virgin and nothing more. what is the intellectual reasoning behind going against the amplification of our message by females? do ALL women water down the message for you?

i thought you were quoting me. sorry desu

Literally, Imagine her but she's the size of the Empire State Building, or even the size of a mountain!
If she was that huge, I'd crawl inside her pussy lmao

imagine that, imagine entering her pussy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pussy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pussy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina *licks lips*. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pussy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pussy, you try to visualise and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorised, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

>attacks my sexuality/masculinity

roastie detected. you've gotta do better than that. women ruin everything because they let their emotions guide their decisions. they have no place in politics

wow I am utterly convinced

I'm not here to convince you to stop defending attentionwhores, I'm here to tell you that you are not welcome in our movement

>our movement
Whose?

you're not welcome either, you fucking faggot

just when I thought I had every way possible to filter e-celeb threads.

so you're just browsing the BLACKED threads then?

>As highly as we honor the wife in the family and in the home, we must just as intensely fight against the intrusion of women into public life, because the ultimate outcome of these efforts would be, and to some extent is already, unilateral women's rights, which would make the world into a big brothel in which everything revolves around penises and pussies in a silly and absurd satyrs' orgy while the proper wife, the loyal mother of the house, and the healthy strong troop of children will be mercilessly driven out of the chaste and legitimate home. No one other than those women with their lascivious ape-like natures destroyed the cultures of antiquity and they will bring down our culture as well if men do not stop and think soon.
This prediction was proven true time and time again, yet local feminists refuse to learn. Well, reactionary movement that is simultaneously a brothel gonna look spectacular, so go on and give them more attention and validation.

>attacking his sexuality
roastie detected

There's literally nothing wrong with this woman. You can hate her for being a woman but beyond that she's doing good work.

wrong. she is doing men's work

imagine being this new

I like her. Also OP she's made that exact point her.

Yet ANOTHER shill on damage control because alt right youtube women are getting MASSIVE normie appeal and making red pills palateable to the next generation.

Also, reminder that sage goes in the option box for these threads

Nah youtube videos are most certainly not men work haha. It's propaganda

it's political discourse and the men's opinions she chooses to parrot to her followers are propaganda

>posting on Sup Forums
>getting bitter and not responding to an argument because someone calls you a virgin

Respond to this statement or you're literally a shill:

Our movement will never happen without mainstream appeal/support. (((They))) understand the importance of normie support, to the point that it's all they care about. Popular, attractive, right wing youtube women get normies attention and feeds them intro-level redpills. They are literally doing IMMEASURABLY more for your cause than you have ever done.

Seriously, what have you done to advance this cause in the real world? Name one thing that has made a TINY impact.

>compromising our ideals because they are unpopular is the only path to victory, goy!

you're a kike. that's my argument

Well strategically speaking, wouldn't that be the ideal thing for women to do? Find well worn solid ideas that have been bounced around the alt right for a while until they gain some sort of acceptance or at least haven't been shot down yet. And then repackage those ideas in a form that will reach a million times as many normies as your incel shill post on Sup Forums.

You sound like a faggot. If you're the type of homosexual male feminist that these thots are bringing to this board they should all be strung up.

>attacking my masculinity yet again

no. they will inevitably cause controversy and a split among us. they already have in this case.

It's literally all just shills who want to turn away any women from the movement.

This guy is a shill. This woman is an ethno nationalist that agrees that she is doing it as propaganda and only gets attention for being woman. And she's using that to spread a message.

No, there is no split, it's just you. It's literally only a handful of MGTOWs who also happen to be race realists.

>and a split among us

common shill worlds

you are the one creating the split here

Typical white knight illogic. It's the knights causing the discord. It's ALWAYS the knights who do that, everytime this phenomenon happens, it plays out the exact same way, and the same excuses are always. The same tone policing tactics always deployed. Just how new are you? Do you think we don't know what this is and how it ends?

LMAO, girls are so dumb and I hate them. Stop making nationalist videos you stupid little girls! This is a boys only club, right guys?

I thought this listening to Woes and Pettibone the other night. She literally says the exact same shit every fucking time.
>other people are allowed to have culture
>but when white people do, somehow that's racist
Why are women so utterly incapable of creativity?

Seriously the shills piss me off. I mean yeah, we know women arent the best content creators but as this chick says, its just a truth that women will draw more attention and get more people to listen. If the alt right doesnt take advantage of that, it is absolutely foolish.

So what do you think will happen? We'll somehow delete every woman's channel? What is this drama going to achieve beyond dividing everyone and wasting our time?

Ignore them and realize that most of them don't understand nuance, are actually shills, or are not completely white so they naturally have to be against ethno nationalists.

>she is an attention whore like every other 20 something with no life experience who thinks they have any clue what the fuck they're talking about
basically this. also, I have a feeling she is a sock puppet.

Even if that was true I have no problem. Whoever her handler is they are giving her white nationalism talking points.

lol these girls don't redpill anyone, they are light entertainment for conservatives. who the fuck do you think watches some 19 year old girls video and changes their entire worldview? these chicks are preaching to the choir. you losers need to stop acting like they are doing something valuable. what would be valuable is if they went out and had some kids, but that would require real work so instead they take the easy route and whore themselves out on youtube to a bunch of horny alt-right losers.

>OP intimidated by a real WN

>shes fine until she starts a patreon account
>hurr durr new alternative media should do it for free because we're still stuck in legacy media brain mode btw we loves free markets because profits and innovation

It's not her fault she's more popular than channels with more original or vanguard nationalist content. She's not the one who decides her popularity, she doesn't ask for money, she doesn't show tits or cosplay. There are literally no changes you could make against her. Lauren Langley did nothing wrong

she is cosplaying every time she steps in front of the camera. this time next year she will be your enemy

>incels

you mean the white knight incel betas that donate to camwhores? agreed.

t. $100 Lauren Southern patron

there's no talking to these fags/kikes/females. they inevitably just call you a virgin and claim "you're on the wrong side of history, pal"

We're not talking about Lauren southern. She never came out as an ethno nationalist. This one has so I support her because she is positive to the movement even if I don't like women. It's called the greater good.

you will be eating your words a year from now. screenshot this and remember how you feel right now

You screenshot it too. :^)

I wouldn’t know who any of these people are if you didn’t feel compelled to discuss how not worthy of discussion they are
Every.
Single
Day

is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to cry about it on this thread like a faggot?

oh great , another kikes are scared of red pilling white girls thread

Men who bring this this up are the ones who were led into the movement from the "manosphere". Anyone who came to the far right from such a place obviously sees women as the be all and end all of their efforts.
They are shallow idiots who can't see the bigger picture beyond their own sexual desires like some degenerate fag. If they were to somehow magically transform women into their ideal images of what they wanted, and got to come home to one in their little personal bubble of a world, they would be content to let the rest of their society go to hell and not bother to inquire about what the cause was.

What's with her eyes? They're going off in different directions

She looks like my cousin and my cousin is a very conservative person, that's why this person is one of the few female e-celebs that I don't hate. She doesn't look like a coalburner to me like Southern did

E-celebs are fucking toxic. The real trad alt right women are the ones you never hear from. They are busy taking care of their families. Not whoring themselves on youtube for shekels

looks like 2 lazy eyes. Gas

Shills get the rope.

fug off newfriend

I'm not part of the manosphere and the behaviour of these women still disgusts me. All it takes to be suspicious of e-celeb women is to not have asperger's syndrome. Anyone with a functioning brain can tell they have ulterior motives.

The most common motive being attention and praise. Which they get in spades just for having cunts. It's the narcissistic nature of these women that makes them repulsive, not that they have cunts.

>but she does NOT need threads about her on Sup Forums
Why? She is clearly one of us.

>lol these girls don't redpill anyone, they are light entertainment for conservatives.
Conservatives aren't exactly redpilled, genius.
Conservatives and libertarians watch these girls and become redpilled.
Who the fuck do you think is more palatable, normal-ish presentable people like Lauren Rose and Stefan Molyneux, or Andrew Anglin?

>who the fuck do you think watches some 19 year old girls video and changes their entire worldview?
Everyone from 60yo boomers to naive and furtive teenagers. You might think that's all kind of pathetic, and I do too, but it absolutely happens. Check the comments under the videos.

>these chicks are preaching to the choir. you losers need to stop acting like they are doing something valuable.
To the extent that that's true, you're absolutely right. No one with a clue who's been in this "movement" for six months or a year or so should ever, ever be watching their videos. I've watched probably two minutes total of Lauren Rose, Lauren Southern, and Tara McCarthy combined. They offer nothing new, nothing insightful. I'm not subscribed to them. I've never given them money. But they absolutely provide a unique benefit. Otherwise the alt-right is a bunch of loser dudes.

>what would be valuable is if they went out and had some kids
Oo yeah! We really need 1-3 more votes for Donald Trump Jr in the 2036 election! At this pivotal point in history in 2017, that's what we need to do! We need to take are best propagandists who are best at outreach and get 100,000s of views regularly---we need to hide them away so they can produce a handful of votes for us 18 years from now, maybe.

ROSE AND GOLDY FTW

Worry less about the fact that a woman is speaking and worry more about bringing as many people in as possible. How stupid are you people?

Is it wrong when men start patreon accounts and espouse nationalist politics?

it's not a numbers game, retard. especially if your recruiting tactics are based around selling sex. if you disagree then you are, by definition, not a conservative or a reactionary.

>true conservative women know their place
Cut your hair and get a job.

There a very good reason why females weren't allowed to be involved in politics until very recently

I made my wife redpilled. She says "oy vey" on a regular basis.

Women want to be moulded. They desire a leader. Be that leader.