It'll only be a few weeks until burgers are throttled off of Sup Forums

It'll only be a few weeks until burgers are throttled off of Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feels nice and cozy, I just hope they don't throttle those cuckolds' seedboxes because I still rely on them for torrents. Other than that they can cease to exist for all I care.

fuck you nigger

The only throttling thats gonna happen will be done with your mothers clitoris.

Inshallah my brother

How's the rapefuge situation going on there

you ignorant fuck.
90% of ALL big internet services come from America.
>youtube
>google
>facebook
>twitter
>tumblr
>amazon
>uber

europe has nothing.

>HURR DURR it will be like 2014 internet

>I never used Netflix or YouTube anyway lol

>My Dad works for Comcast so it means I'll get more Christmas candy from WalMarts

>A designated Sharting Street is better than an Information Superhighway

Torrents are literally going to be the very first thing throttled.

ISPs also own major media companies, and torrents illegally share the music and movies they own, so of course they are going to shut them down.

people like you actually think the internet in America is gonna be any different? hah.

Wrong. Disaster was averted, pic related. Globalists BTFO.

That boi is one cunty sandnigger

Thays were youre wrong kiddo, I have a legally binding contract for my plan for the next 18 months so shit aint changing or that is a breach of contract. Thanks Verizon.

And nothing of value is lost. USA will fall below African nations in terms of whites and internet speed.

NO BLIZ NO

butthurt

Ye-yeah well at least i'm not-not....not a.....
BHAHAHAHWHWHWAAAAAAAAAAAA!
SAVE US PLEASE WERE SORRY!

I cant wait wait for you guys to get kicked off, the quality of the content will shoot through the roof.

This has to do with ISPs (Internet Service Providers), you know the companies in charge of supplying you with internet. The ISPs are the ones with the power of throttling the data not the "internet services" you so eloquently listed. Is this bait?

The repeal literally does not affect me. My ISP's CEO stated that nothing will be affected since they have always followed a neutrality policy, and they don't have the power to throttle sites anyways.

Room to talk there leaf,your country is literally sand nigger heaven

You realize all of those services have offshore servers in Europe, right? Google/YouTube even synchronize their own servers in Europe through their own fiber-optic network. None of that is going to be throttled for us.

why are off topic posters prone to memeflaggotry?

LAND OF THE FREE!
THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN HERE!

Oh, you laugh now. But will you still laugh when there's nobody to be triggered by Le 56% Face?

Sup Forums BTFO!

>be in londinstant
>americans kicked off Sup Forums
>lelelele serves them
>bobby shows up at door
>oi you got ur tv, internet, radio, milk, and proof of non-racism licenses?
>go to jail even after having them all

>'m-muh sandniggers' """"banter"""" will disappear in your lifetime
Ty based pajeet

Sup Forums is hosted in the US right? where do we go once the rest of the world gets barred from accessing US based websites?

It doesn't matter. Go outside for a change.

Enjoy your helicopter ride commie faggot

so long amerifats.

nice nanny state you got.

Itt: we pretend Sup Forums is data intensive, not an outdated platform that could would work on dialup with no noticeable difference.

Hint: the ops picture is 41kb, you fucking retards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
This is Brian Roberts, the jewish billionaire who owns comcast.

As you fags celebrate the repeal of NN, the jewish defamation league and southern poverty law center are compiling lists of advertisers with Verizon and Comcast and organizing a campaign to get alt right websites removed from the internet.

Legally, now that broadband service is under title I instead of title II, ISPs are classified as "information providers" and not "common carriers". IE they are legally responsible for the content they serve over their networks.

Say goodbye to your little alt right movement. LOL and to think you guys are so stupid you were laughing and celebrating just earlier today. Fucking pathetic.
adf

>hates pol and wants it shutdown
>pretends to care
talk about pathetic. go away

>when after Americans are purged meme production rate drops by 95% with the other 5% being Finns who now have no more memes to corrupt
I'm going to miss them.

Can't wait

You realize that you're able to load Sup Forums on 1 bar of 1x data, right? It takes almost nothing to load this site. If anything, more burgers will be coming here.

how many right wing retards will be willing to pay $40/month for their anime autism package?

pretend to care?

I'm gloating you backwoods retard.

I've been lurking this site for years and hate all of you. Now you're going to be banished to the underworld of the internet and you're too dumb to even comprehend it.

bye bye, faggot

can't they just do it now I'm sick of this shithole being here

Goodbye Sup Forums

It's been a fucking terrible run,gonna fucking kill myself , can't even use steam, this is bullshit

>Burgers on Sup Forums get throttled to dial up speed
>The social media package from their ISPs will only include facebook, twitter, instagram and reddit

Only good thing you retards did desu, Can't wait next year