Brit/pol/ - BULL edition

>Tory rebels set to block EU withdrawal bill
itv.com/news/2017-12-12/theresa-may-faces-first-defeat-on-eu-withdrawal-bill/
archive.is/7SI4Z

>Government caves into Caudrilla on oil reliance
thecanary.co/discovery/2017/12/12/theresa-mays-big-promises-climate-change-didnt-even-last-day/
archive.is/VWtCh

>EU citizens UK citizenship application will take minutes
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/91430/application-eu-migrants-stay-after-brexit-will-literally
archive.is/B7Uo6

>BBC infested with moaning remainers
order-order.com/2017/12/12/bbc-hypes-gloomy-brexit-report-by-eu-funded-think-tank/
archive.is/dHuha
>UK seeks new anti-fraud head
via.hypothes.is/https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-sfo/uk-seeks-new-anti-fraud-head-after-crime-agencies-overhaul-idUKKBN1E62LH
archive.is/AtNfH

>Cracker Anne Marie Morris reinstated into Tory party
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5171997/MP-suspended-using-n-word-let-Tory-party.html
archive.is/5LDAv

>UK & Saudi bomb Yemeni civilians again
presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/12/545319/Yemen-Saudi-Arabia-Sanaa-Saada-UN-US
archive.is/ydNcg

>How Star Wars: The Last Jedi takes on Trump
gq-magazine.co.uk/article/the-last-jedi-review
archive.is/AjxYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GhgxURwKpU
youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4aEpyhx_c7o
youtube.com/watch?v=27ZiixkruCY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3XxbS351tc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeXl-9vepM
youtu.be/JRiIGEgaarI
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-42362524
theguardian.com/society/2017/dec/15/minimum-alcohol-price-raise-cost-90-scotland-study-ifs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Russian Political lecture in cuck resumes

Remind me of how many political and mafia opponents Putin has jailed or killed

And pakis in their turn deserve extermination. Not even “racist”, but public health concern action

nice try with your commie memes but it's clearly a case of population growth outstripping rational labour supply growth, depressing wages relative to increases in productivity

What does /britpol/ think of toff? is she /ourgirl?

>Proudly conservative
>Thatcher Lover
>Very likeable person, seen in general public reaction
>Tories are seriously considering her for an elected position
>Literally Millions of normie followers

What's not to like about her? I'm surprised there hasn't been a huge Psy Ops campaign to get more people interested in her political views.

Putin is a cuckold “former” communist, no one defends him. Remind me what did Winston Churchill do about the 1948 nationality act? That’s right - nothing. Keep England White my ass

Those bitches look like shit.

I all can imagine happening right now in UK

With shitty drunk pub accent.... one guy to another
- you alright mate?
- wut?
- You alright?
- yeah! are you alright?

>Thatcher Lover
How is that a good thing? Thatcher was a traitorous whore that flooded Britain with nonwhites, while stealing the NF rethoric for election period. She shilled for “European” integration while opposing unification of Germany. She sold off British domestic industry to fucking foreigners while talking about patriotism and integrity of British. She was a two faced lying cunt

Start buying guns.

Start forming vanguards.

Start buying land.

Start building homes.

Start growing food.

Start being prepared.

RUSSIAN
>passionate about "England"

Only he knows why

You're missing the point completely, this is a major public figure that can sway public opinion and normalise conservative views.

Can I get fertile young women like that at his age? How?

What conservative views? Interracial marriage in Anglican Church with a soft Brexit flag on newly wed couple’s car?

Demonstrate what (YOU) have done to further that

What's this meme about Tory Rebels?

how do /we/ feel about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=2GhgxURwKpU

I like how Nigel's affair just went completely off the radar instantly. I love this man

no homo

youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8

she's basically our girl yes
t. was in same year in school

farage is just another cowardly bugman.

also, adultery is a sin and an abomination. literal shitskin behaviour.

>is a sin
>shitskin
You don’t get to talk about shitskin behavior when you stick to semitic morality
Literally who. When you think that some goblin looking bitch can “sav” the Anglo-Celtic races of Britain then you are deeply mistaken

i'm so sick of dealing with other working class people

filth

That’s some sweet sweet minge in the right

what’s the story pal?

they're violent, malicious, ugly, foul, illiterate cunts. what's not to hate?

>Race doesn't matter, btw, I'm Half-Jewish lol

What did he mean by this?

>ugly
But that’s not class specific in Britain.
>violent
That’s what Britain needs
That the Nuremberg Laws are a mistake and all MENA subhumans like him must be purged the fuck away

>But that’s not class specific in Britain.
it definitely is.

>That’s what Britain needs
the last thing britain needs is more unprovoked assaults on whites.

>it definitely is.
Really? It just the matter of keeping yourself
>the last thing britain needs is more unprovoked assaults on whites.
That’s why violence should be applied to niggers, wogs, mudshits and gooks

eyo britpakis, binned that shithole of yours already?

bump

Morning Ostritch. Who let you out of your basement?

>Thatcher Lover
Thanks for rescuing the Islands, but do reconsider your views. She finished off Britain.

Tell that to some chap down the street

Morning.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4aEpyhx_c7o

please help us

>Bum

youtube.com/watch?v=27ZiixkruCY

Morn

Mo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3XxbS351tc

>I'm on that side of YouTube again
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeXl-9vepM

>>How Star Wars: The Last Jedi takes on Trump

They wrote and filmed the movie back in 2016. But nice try fags.

damn, pettibone is a real looker isnt she? ol nigel looks like he wants to give her a good porkin'. guess the local girls aren't enough for him, greedy. i love british chicks.

youtu.be/JRiIGEgaarI

She’s blacked

pettibone is fucking mint. I want to bone her good.

Where are the usual tripfags I like those guys

>kebab, onion rings and garlic dip for breakfast

In the name of lord Jesus Christ, die.

kys

Cancer for you m8

>caring about your health when you have state funded healthcare

The absolute state of you.

>wants to give
gave*
Its literally an alcoholic vet with a half nigger kid, brainlet mulatto and some welfare chav in Scotland that thinks he’s Prussian
Heart attack here we go

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-42362524

What happened to WN?

Nobody knows.

necked himself because of nasheeds being sung in st. pauls.

I dont think he can ever recover from that one. M-muh based anglicanism, m-muh catholicucks

not catholic btw, fuck christianity

I'll fuck you up

theguardian.com/society/2017/dec/15/minimum-alcohol-price-raise-cost-90-scotland-study-ifs

>90% increase in price

90 FUCKING PERCENT !!!!

>buying minimum priced alcohol

I WANT TO SAVE MONEY

FUCK PAYING MONEY

I will do drugs as they are cheaper now

They wouldn't have to do it if the Scots weren't all pathetic, substance-dependent wastrels

EARWIGO EARWIGO
KEEM ON MGALEKGOLO MY SON GET IN
BACK OF DA NET LAD KEEM ON
GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

Tax people enough they just say fuck it and go buy some H to snort instead of dealing with all the fucking taxes

good job may

What the fuck are the SNP going to do next, ban hating the English and wife beating? Its like they want to hand buckfastland back to labour.

Fair enough, but if you're buying smart price larger you're probably on heroin anyway

>but if you're scottish you're probably on heroin anyway
Ftfy

>larger

do you perhaps mean lager you fucking idiot

Morning lads, what's the deal with this new SNP income tax in Scotland? I'm on 26K a year so I think it's business as usual for myself but is this a good thing?

got the shakes lads

Yes
Fuck you cunt I've just woke up

Dont talk to him like that hes ex-military

>eddie, his duty done, salutes the flag
>a tear runs down his jowl fat
>the Aldi logo flutters proudly in the breeze

> Are taxes a good thing?
Things scottish “intellectuals” ask

Fuck you.

You can't tax weed
I'm stockpiling vodka before the price is bumped from 12 pounds to the new minimum 20 pounds

Any Bowden is good Bowden.

>You can't tax weed
That's not going to stop them from trying

I just changed the baby and the titsnek still found fucking reason to complain. But it's that fucking passive complaining where she does it directly to the fucking baby
"Oooooooh poor baby girl
Did daddy change you before I had a bottle read for you?
Oh no baby girl
Maybe he will learn for next time
Mummy will make it all better"

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

I don't like the sound of him. He sounds a bit illiberal to me.

Fuck you hitchens you fat no life loser
I started drugs because I wanted to spit you

Stupid English fat fuck

Jesus, that needs to stop before your kids old enough to understand

Me - healthy lifestyle, Swiss military experience
You - fat alcoholic loser, British military experience

How can that end?
The Scottish are not that stupid people if anything

is it true you're a cunnybro?

he's "bi"-sexual (aka fag in denial)

I hate this retarded country. I'm trying to see the positives of modern Britain and there aren't any. Sorry lads.

>pic. related—when a papist has to pretend it's not true that she can't stand being round human beings

>She’s blacked
What does that mean?

Whats “cunnybro”?

What's wrong with being passionate about England?

what pedos on here call eachother

stormzy bbc1

For real?

It's stacked against me, I live her morbidly obese mother, who's face is unknown to me because it's always buried in her ipad, and her servile grandmother who is about as close to physical wiping their arses as possible.
The other day, her little cousin came around and her Christmas list is basically just Jacqueline Wilsons bibliography. I said I won't have my daughter reading that nonsense, which was met with instant hostility by the sneknest. When I explained I don't want some dried up hag trying to brainwash my child into the normalisation of broken family I was derided
"FOR GOD SAKE *EDDIE*, GET USED TO IT, IT'S LIFE NOW"

I was still going through my phase of trying to make this work, go to church, got the christening planned, planning marriage in my head, sacrificing my happiness for my daughter. But there's no fucking way this is ever going to end well.

I fucking hate women, they're emotionally driven creatures who base all their actions on impulse. Excessively susceptible to whatever the glowing box tells them and rabidly obsessed with reality TV. My daughter is going to be drawn towards that lifestyle because I can't offer her anything else and my protests at it will be seen negatively next to her "just do whatever the fuck you want, like me, a 30 stone race mixing single mother who's never left her parents house and spends five hundred fucking pound on Christmas dinner completely neglecting the wiring in the house which has already failed due to age and desperately needs replacing"

I wish I could just say, fuck it all, I hate you fucking cunts and I want nothing to do with you. But the thing about the titsnek is that it traps you with syrup. I love that baby girl and I can't bring myself to walk away from her.

T H I N G S
I
N
G
S

there's a poster on Sup Forums that calls himself cunny that allways posts jailbait

CAN

Kek he's fucking mental

Based Eddie

dont get married to her lad, all thats going to happen is one of you getting angry and chucking the baby out the window

We already have income tax, this is just new tiers. I'm just wondering if it's fairer or not. What's with this response anyway? What happened to civil chat?

I just wanted to share this pic with someone because its one of my all time favorites. and I thought brit/pol/ would appreciate it