unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-destruction-of-twa-flight-800/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Airlines_Flight_143
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/daily/oct99/plane30.htm
flight800doc.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

op is a faggot

Navy shot it down.

gov't was testing fancy space weapons and accidentally the whole plane

in all seriousness, it probably was just an in-flight breakup due to fuel tank explosion

Boeing made a faulty product, it was a known design flaw. TWA didn't correct it.

Fuel tank had never blown up a commercial flight and it hasn't happened again since.

Fuck off Mahmoud.

There was no TWA Flight 800.

read this OP

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-destruction-of-twa-flight-800/

The first gen 747s had a recall on the fault. Bad design.

Early 737s had the same fault.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Airlines_Flight_143

Boeing knew about it and swept it under the rug.

There were many eyewitness accounts like 75 or 100, that were interviewed who saw something flying towards the plane. Who knows? It happened in 1996 and Bill Clinton would have won reelection anyways even without a coverup, if there was any at all. My dad worked at Boeing and always thought it was strange. He died a year later.....coincidence? Did he know too much?

Maybe your dad's fuel tank blew up. I heard your family used to have that defect.

The saw the back half of the plane that still had the engines flying up and then explode.

Boeing knew about it and covered it up. Boeing loves the conspiracy because they can redirect blame.

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/daily/oct99/plane30.htm

I really hope this poster isn't trolling with and is my dad works at Nintendo posting.

That plane was shit down by a missile. Who did it, anyone's guess.

The wreckage doesn't look like SAM damage whatsoever.

It sank.

What else could it be that was flying towards the plane? In b4 much directed energy weapons

Why does the media pretend that the egypt air flight that the pilot kamikazed into the atlantic wasnt islamic terrorism?

It is suggested that it was an accidental shoot-down by Navy ships THAT WERE in the area doing exercises.

It wasn't flying towards the plane. The back half the plane was on fire and flew upwards after the explosion literally decapitated the plane. The eye witnesses saw the back end fly up and then explode.

When SAMs hit airliners, and we have proof of what that looks like in multiple wrecks now, the planes are peppered with shrapnel, SAM warheads essentially work like a shotgun and spray metal into a plane. They pulled parts of a SAM out of the corpses in MH17. No such signs with TWA800.

Either it was a bomb, or a known flaw that happened in 1990 on another plane happened mid air.

Where's the proof? SAM damage is very tale tell. It looks like a shotgun blast. Missiles aren't designed to physically hit jets, they spray shrapnel when they get close.

Watch this.

flight800doc.com/

Do you know how many people serve on those ships? If they "accidently" shot a missile that hit a plane someone would have spoken up. Thousands of people would have to be keeping this secret.

Some planes and even ships have been hit by Kindtic missles . Simply like TWA over New York in Ocean it was simply a conventional middle WITHOUT the explosives WHICH caused a gas tank from friction to explode from inside out

What kinetic SAM missiles?

no it was shot down by accident.

you're the faggot

Where's the SAM damage?

Even many of the original investigators don't believe in the official cause. There is a great documentary floating around on all the evidence.

The pilot had information which would have led to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

>smo wee
>crash plane

Some faggot fucked up the aircrafts skin during routine matinence.
Your supposed to remove seals with plastic scrapers, that faggot used a knife.
It caused a micro crack.
While only a small crack, after enough time, the small crack becomes a big one. In mid air a panal blew off, followed by the rest of the plane blowing into peices.
>T.commercial aircraft mechanic
They corporate wont Stfu and always brings it up as an example of why attetion to detail is important

I'm not entirely sure on what the real cause of the incident was, but of this I'm sure:
>The investigators essentially said "all witnesses are dumb" when explaining away why everyone saw an object approaching the plane
>They said the rising object was the plane itself after the supposed fuel tank blast
>This ignored the fact that witnesses saw TWO OBJECTS
>Also, it makes no sense the plane went rising upwards after its nose fell off and the fuel tank fucking exploded

fpb... oh